Information on romance scams and scammers.
#288716 by hockeygirl Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:02 am
Watch out for this guy call Bruce Williams (53) Aka Bruce Louis, Philipe Donovan & Henry Don from Utah Salt Lake City USA but he now lives in Los Angeles California USA as a Financial Auditor/Owns a firm with a Partner!!
He is divorced with one son who lives with he's mom
He's got two Email Addresses: [email protected] & [email protected]
Bruce Williams Phone Number: +1 415 992 8186
Three emails he sent to me in my inbox ([email protected])
Sender IP Address: 106.10.148.149 Singapore Location

Advertisement

#288718 by Bryon Williams Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:14 am

Please post the emails he sent you minus your personal information or I will remove this post.

We need proof that he a scammer.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#288824 by Bryon Williams Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:37 am
hockeygirl wrote:Watch out for this guy call Bruce Williams (53) Aka Bruce Louis, Philipe Donovan & Henry Don from Utah Salt Lake City USA but he now lives in Los Angeles California USA as a Financial Auditor/Owns a firm with a Partner!!
He is divorced with one son who lives with he's mom
He's got two Email Addresses: [email protected] & [email protected]
Bruce Williams Phone Number: +1 415 992 8186
Sender IP Address: 106.10.148.149 Singapore Location

Dear,
Hi beauty, am really sorry for intruding your privacy, its just that you are too beautiful to be ignored..Am Bruce by the way, 53 years old divorced, i saw your beautiful picture on here and i got so fascinated, it will be my pleasure to know you more angel, i hope you do not mind? waiting patiently for your response, cheers.

Its my pleasure to write you this evening angel.. this is Bruce , your new friend from blossom, i feel so wonderful to write you this moment,and i believe meeting you will definitely make my dreams a reality and bring about positive impact, i shall be looking forward to read back from you, warm kisses.

Good to read back from you angel, you are such an epitome of beauty i must confess and am looking forward to a wonderful relationship with you. we are in the same field of work , i work as a financial auditor, owns a firm with a partner and i have been to different countries int he course of the job. Am 53 years old divorced and i hailed from Salt Lake city, utah but lives in California, Los Angeles. it will be my pleasure to meet you soon if you wouldnt mind angel and i want you to know that i have a grown up son who lives with my mum, i hope you are ok with that ? lets connect on facebook if you dont mind, we need frequent chat to build a more stronger relationship, waiting for your reply, warm kises.

Hey beauty, how are you? here is my facebook name: Bruce Williams or search for me on [email protected],i shall be waiting your add ok, warm kisses.

Facebook messages he sent to me

hey beaty
beauty
thansks for the add and good to meet you once again
how is your day going over there?
cool
you busy?
oh ok
what do you do?
i just left office not quite long
about to have dinner
no problem then, we can chat later , so i dont distract you ok
Am not yet in New Zealand but planning it as soon as possible
and if things works out fine between us, it will definitely hasting it
oh i see
no problem then, i hope we can meet anytime soon
Cos i will be starting my annual vacation soon
hi angel
thanks for your message but unfortunately, am mostly used to fb , i dont really have time for phone application, due to the nature of my work, but we can be talking on phone once in a while if you wouldnt mind
hey sweetie
really am sorry i couldnt come back online the other time, my internet was disconnected , sorry about that
here is my number, +14159928186
i shall be waiting for yours either

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#288845 by malu53 Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:38 am
scammer registered with this address a profile on FB showing the pics of a totally different man

uid: 100005480327418
Bruce Louis
Worked at Engineering
Studied at Glasgow Caledonian University
Lives in Glasgow, United Kingdom

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
#288847 by malu53 Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:07 am
just found the scammer on tagged wih again different pics
this profile is already posted here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=96723

like the additional information of this scammer