Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#288700 by AlanJones Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:21 am
Tel. No.: +221776505757

Good day my dear,
Thanks and nice meeting you. However, my name Miss Rose Maigao Coulibaly 23 year’s old single never married and I came from the Republic of Ivory Coast, but presently staying in Dakar Senegal in the SOS ORPHANAGE HOME camp, and I’m a peaceful young girl that loves nature and natural things, I hate lies and liars, I hate violence and wars. I love to live in a very peaceful environment where everyone lives as one, irrespective of color, cultural and religious affiliations and I'm a straight forward and open minded person. I love flowers, music and I love cooking, reading, watching action movies and listing CNN and BBC news and I like basketball and tennis. WHAT ABOUT YOU?

My father Late Chief Sergeant Warlord Ibrahim Coulibaly (A.K.A General IB) known Ivory Coast militia leader, he died along side with my beloved mother on Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the Republican Forces of Ivory Coast (FRCI). Please read the link below to know more:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ap ... -coulibaly

I know you will be surprise reading this mail, as we haven’t met before, I picked interest to contact you after reading through your profile at FACEBOOK that convinced me to share my problems with you, and maybe you can be of help to me. I ran away from my country to became a SOS ORPHANAGE HOME here Senegal because of the maltreated I was receiving from my stepmother, she planned to kill me and take away all my late father's properties from me and I refused and then she begin to destroyed my international passport and other of my valuable travelers documents, but unluckily for her she did not discover other of my father's file that contained some deposits.

Listen my dear, the main reason I’m contacting you is because I want to secure in your position the sum of US$5.3 Million (Five Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) My late father deposited this amount in one of the leading bank and my name written as the next of kin to the deposit, and now contacting you based on this deposit to help me claim and transfer the money to your country, because the bank refused to transact the transaction with me because of my SOS ORPHANAGE HOME status here in Dakar Senegal and the law of this country did not permit someone with assylum seeker status to carryout a transaction of this nature, and the bank advised me to present any of my family member, but I don’t want to involve my family member or any of my relatives because I’m afraid they will kill me and take away the money because they all are working against me.

So please indicate your interest to help handle this transaction so that I will give you all information that covers the money in the bank and with the full contact information of the bank you will use to make contact to them, because I have decided to come over to your country to establish and to continue my education and for your assistance and help I will offer you 20% of the total money and the remaining balance will be invested in any profitable.

Please I will be expecting your call as soon as you read this mail with this phone number +221776505757. But please I want you to know that this is not my direct phone number and the phone number is for a Reverend Father who is in charge of the SOS ORPHANAGE HOME camp and his name is Reverend father Pedro Gomes and so when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Rose Maigao and he will send for me to come and talk with you or he will tell you when to call back so that you can talk with me, I want you to know that we are not permitted to use phones here and we are not privileged many things here.
I will be expecting to hear from you soon, thanks and God bless.
Yours Truly,
Miss Rose Maigao Coulibaly

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement