Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#288159 by Frost Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:50 pm

--
It's my pleasure written you this hour,please i want you to partake in this transaction with me.
At first, I want to let you know that this is not a hoax arrangement. I am freely giving you full details of this transaction bearing in mind that you will not betray me. My full names are Henry Joseph The name of the bank I work is United Bank For Africa(UBA) and presently I am senior staff.

We had a client who had a fixed deposit with our United Bank for Africa on 12 April 2007, for 36 calendar months amount was US$9,500,000.00 (Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) and the mature date for this deposit contract was 30th of March, 2010. Sadly he was among the death victims in the 12 May 2008, Earthquake disaster in China that killed over 5,000 people. http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-22398684 He was in China on a business trip and that was how he met his end according.

My Bank where the fund was deposited and my bank management do not yet know about his death, but I knew about it because i am his account officer and i have been in search of his next of kin or any one that shares same last name and nationality with the deceased

That was why when I saw your name through your email i searched, I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account and united bank for Africa will release the account to you. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 40% / 60% my share will assist me to start up my own company which has been my dream.

From the deceased banking statement he did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no children.

And a copy of deposit voucher are with the United Bank for Africa when the fixed deposited contract was made with the bank and i will send it to you. All information about the deposit is stated in the voucher. This transaction requires utmost trust and dedication from your side, since you will be receiving the funds as the Next of Kin/ Heir and shall be in control of the money, until i will come over to meet you in your country for the sharing.

Waiting for your responds. And these will be secret please.

Regards

Henry Joseph

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com
Advertisement

#288160 by Frost Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:51 pm
Phone number: +2348112029214

Thanks for your prompt responds and willingness to partner with me over this and i am very grateful.

I want to present you as the next of kin to the deceased person account and i will direct and guide you on what to do at any giving time, so you will apply for the bank to release the money to you as the next of kin and i will give you every details you will need to apply for the release of the money to you.

I have conducted my feasibility studies here and I shall take care of information related to the account and give to you before the transfer will be concluded. This position gives me confidence because I'm in a better position to complete the transfer with you without any interruption by any person.

The first step now in this transaction is to place your data as the next of kin to the deceased account in the United Bank for Africa central database which i will do so that all information will reflect you as the legitimate next of kin to the deceased person.

I will require you to send me the following information for the commencement of documents (installing) in United Bank for Africa so to reflect you as next of kin to the deceased as i earlier told you.

Your Full Names:.........
Date Of Birth:.............
Scan Copy Of Your ID:.....
Your Occupation:........
Your Address:.........
Direct Phone Lines:......

Once I receive the above mentioned information, i will arrange and place your details in the bank database, I shall inform you the next step and prepare an application letter of claim for you to send to bank and request them to transfer the funds into your account that you are the deceased next of kin/heir to the account. As far as I,Mr Henry Joseph will be in control.

It has been my dream to have my own company and I believe that God has answered my prayers by creating this opportunity. Please, remember to treat this transaction with utmost confidentiality for our own good. I await your urgent response. Thank you and God be with you. PLEASE TREAT AS TOP SECRET.

Meanwhile your details are paramount for installation in bank central data base.

Or You can call or reach me on my Mobile : +2348112029214

Regards
Henry Joseph

#288161 by Frost Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:56 pm
Scammer replied from a different email address:

Thanks and here is my bank identification card as you required of me and i look forward to hear from you.