Information on romance scams and scammers.
#288057 by Mike Wilson Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:53 pm
Hams Jefferson [email protected]
+19513823067
951-382-3067

Hello darling,

Thanks so much for your lovely email and I do enjoy reading it so much. I never felt boring with your email & I can feel all the honesty from your email that you are serious with me. And sorry for my late reply as I am working so hard to complete most the contract and project that I have signed... Well more about my family,

My late father was a wonderful kind man & a philanthropist. He has worked in various ministries & organizations in the past & assisted many people both spiritually & financially. Dad was a contractor who has worked with foreign companies. He was in United Arab Emirate (UAE), Singapore & Malaysia, South East Asia and Hong Kong few years ago for contracts and he make the company grow. He made me who I am today.

I really appreciate your interest in our welfare and your time to write me. However, I love to read your mail and found meaning in it, I felt honored having you in my life and my instinct tells me you are that special one that could bring memories to me. Even though I never had any such relationship before, but this is one that gives me huge interest and I really want to go into it with you.
Relationship is all about understanding in every aspect of life which is acceptable in human society. I'm thrilled about you and your personality. In my heart, I truly love to build a good relationship that could shape our future life and will show all cares to you

Darling I hope your family members will accept our relationship. I only dreaming of a very simple dream to find somebody who will love me as the way I do.... well you never can tell what the future holds, but I promise to make your life happier if you allow me to take care of you.

Furthermore, I am a fun loving man who cares for the need of others. I love travelling & shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, love going to the sea side having relaxing mind & seeing the nice fresh air from the sea and if got chance, I use to travel around. I do cook sometimes as I like cooking. Being happy always makes me feel young every day. I am so glad for my life.

Well will love to hear from you again, please send my regards to your family & friends, have a lovely day. Hope I never bored you with my long email, I took my very best time to let you understand everything about my life.

+19513823067

Yours from California
Hams Jefferson
+1 (951) 382-3067

----------------

Hi my sweetheart,

Complement of the season and sorry for my very late reply as I told you always my work is very tough one but I like been busy though. Well my business is good and I am doing really well here. Well you are good luck woman to me because I have just gotten a new contract and I am very happy for that.

My mum visited me yesterday and told her about you and I and I showed her your picture and she was like really want to meet you. Well the online thing is very new to me and I never knew it will worked out for good like this. How are your family and work? Am in France right now for business and will be going back tomorrow and what will you like I buy for you as gift here in Paris seriously?

How are you? Hope you fine and always be in a good condition every time. Darling I was very in love with you and never felt this way before you are like a pearl that shining in the sea and now you shining in my heart like a worthy pearl. I cannot stop thinking about you my love you always be in my mind everywhere every-time my sweet angel even though I cannot reply or call or even text always.

I miss you, I really do. Even though I cannot see you here now, am with you at every moment, yet still I miss you there you are. And when you think about it, how could you possibly miss someone constantly in your thoughts, in your dreams in your fantasies? I guess I still can't believe that you're here with me now at this moment in my imagination.

There are no words that can possibly explain how I feel right now, because in fact, I've never felt this before. But that's a fact that I can never hide just like the blush on my cheeks ... always visible manifestations of the love I feel inside.

Say hi to your family and love ones, tell them that Hams Jefferson wish them good days ahead . I will go home now is late and will wait for your reply. Take care and remain bless.

Love always,
HAMS JEFFERSON
+19513823067

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#288366 by Mike Wilson Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:58 am
Another cut and paste email from the scammer.

My Darling,

Complement of the season and I wish you very happy days ahead and I hope you enjoyed your days with your love ones and or family members because as for me I am always busy with work, I was in Paris France few days ago. Sorry for late reply, it has been very hectic last few weeks for me I travelled to France for my business and vacation at once and it came up unexpectedly. I appreciate all your concern towards me.

It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

Dear, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence. The longer I am away from you, the greater is my yearning to be with you. You are my Charming princess, and I am your devoted prince. I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be. Until that moment arrives.

I want to have your full name, Phone number, office or house address to send you flower and necklace and gift that I bought for you from Paris France on my vacation, Just to show you how sincere and pure my heart is towards becoming yours, I know that ladies most times do not really agree with the idea of the collecting gift item early in a relationship in order to make sure that their stand in the relationship is not mistaken for DEPENDENCY... but that is not with me OK? I really want to make you have memorable feelings in your heart about meeting me.

I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate kiss.

With Love

Hams Jefferson

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#294996 by Mike Wilson Sun May 15, 2016 9:18 pm
more emails from this scammer.

[email protected]

Additional telephone numbers.

+15619225967
+16196789951

Hi my sweetheart,

Complement of the season and sorry for my very late reply as I told you always my work is very tough one but I like been busy though. Well my business is good and I am doing really well here. Well you are good luck woman to me because I have just gotten a new contract and I am very happy for that.

My mum visited me yesterday and told her about you and I and I showed her your picture and she was like really want to meet you. Well the online thing is very new to me and I never knew it will worked out for good like this. How are your family and work? Am in France right now for business and will be going back tomorrow and what will you like I buy for you as gift here in Paris seriously?

How are you? Hope you fine and always be in a good condition every time. Darling I was very in love with you and never felt this way before you are like a pearl that shining in the sea and now you shining in my heart like a worthy pearl. I cannot stop thinking about you my love you always be in my mind everywhere every-time my sweet angel even though I cannot reply or call or even text always.

I miss you, I really do. Even though I cannot see you here now, am with you at every moment, yet still I miss you there you are. And when you think about it, how could you possibly miss someone constantly in your thoughts, in your dreams in your fantasies? I guess I still can't believe that you're here with me now at this moment in my imagination.

There are no words that can possibly explain how I feel right now, because in fact, I've never felt this before. But that's a fact that I can never hide just like the blush on my cheeks ... always visible manifestations of the love I feel inside.

Say hi to your family and love ones, tell them that Hams Jefferson wish them good days ahead . I will go home now is late and will wait for your reply. Take care and remain bless.

Love always,

HAMS JEFFERSON

Hello darling,

Thanks so much for your lovely email and I do enjoy reading it so much. I never felt boring with your email & I can feel all the honesty from your email that you are serious with me. And sorry for my late reply as I am working so hard to complete most the contract and project that I have signed... Well more about my family,

My late father was a wonderful kind man & a philanthropist. He has worked in various ministries & organizations in the past & assisted many people both spiritually & financially. Dad was a contractor who has worked with foreign companies. He was in United Arab Emirate (UAE), Singapore & Malaysia, South East Asia and Hong Kong few years ago for contracts and he make the company grow. He made me who I am today.

I really appreciate your interest in our welfare and your time to write me. However, I love to read your mail and found meaning in it, I felt honored having you in my life and my instinct tells me you are that special one that could bring memories to me. Even though I never had any such relationship before, but this is one that gives me huge interest and I really want to go into it with you.

Relationship is all about understanding in every aspect of life which is acceptable in human society. I'm thrilled about you and your personality. In my heart, I truly love to build a good relationship that could shape our future life and will show all cares to you

Darling I hope your family members will accept our relationship. I only dreaming of a very simple dream to find somebody who will love me as the way I do.... well you never can tell what the future holds, but I promise to make your life happier if you allow me to take care of you.

Furthermore, I am a fun loving man who cares for the need of others. I love travelling & shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, love going to the sea side having relaxing mind & seeing the nice fresh air from the sea and if got chance, I use to travel around. I do cook sometimes as I like cooking. Being happy always makes me feel young every day. I am so glad for my life.

Well will love to hear from you again, please send my regards to your family & friends, have a lovely day. Hope I never bored you with my long email, I took my very best time to let you understand everything about my life.

It is ALWAYS a scam