Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#287794 by Tim Atem Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:56 am
reply-to: [email protected]
phone number: +234-8067908990

Hello dear,

How are you doing today? I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international business man.

Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how therefore, contact my account officer with below information:

Name: Mr. Philip Udeh
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +234 806 790 8990

I drop an Instruction to send the total sum of $950,000.00 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) to you which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and contact him with your receiving bank details for transfer of the fund.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the stress at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand.

Have a blessed day.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. James Hamilton

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement