Information on romance scams and scammers.
#257972 by rococo Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:11 am
http://romlove.com/user/34958
favawa20
Name: favawa Age:27
Type:single Children:without children
Looking for a: man Age:30-75
Relations:Friendship
Description: Hello dear how are you doing is me favour i so much like this site

Hello sweet how are you doing today i hope you are doing fine over there in your country is me favour please contact me to my e-mail now okay i have something to tell you now please contact me right now?
( [email protected] ) please i am waiting to here form you now
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002834782328
Favour Awa
She worked in: Mutiny campus here
She studied at the university: School Issues You Wanna
Lives in: Bangkok

pic also here: posting.php?mode=reply&f=13&t=97972#pr242349

Favour Awa -- live:favourawa
Advertisement

#287662 by malu53 Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:15 pm
My dearest

How are you my Dear,hope all is well with you. Firstly I thank you for your response to my email; Inline with my message I sent to you through Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, Let me first of all review my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom that I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship in spite of anything because I have this feeling that you are my hope and you will not betray me,

MY PROFILE

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman. I am Miss, Favour Awa. 24 years old girl from Liberia in Africa,the only daughter of Late Dr Wilson Awa. my late father was the director of sobaz oil before his death from the war going on in my country .
it was one early morning rebels attack to our house killed my parents on a cold blood i am the only one left. i flew to a near by country Dakar Senegal where i am staying now as a refugee. i am doing my second year in nursing school before the incident occurred.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.
Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Referee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $9.5M(Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand Us Dollars) in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund as you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. After the transaction you will arrange for my trip joining you over there for us to share this feelings face to face.

We will invest the fund me and you, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.
Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.
Attached here is my picture

Please dear if really you will help me please i want you to attach your picture to me so that i will know the person i am trusting my life with and i also want you to send your phone
number to me though i don't have to call you but we might not know for future proposes.
i need your full information's

1. Your Full Name.........................
2. Your Address.............................
3. Your Phone Number........................
4. Your Occupation..............................
5.Your Country...................................

You can reach me with this telephone number (+22176-1322-788) this contacts belongs to the reverend Father Reverend Samuel Benjamin who is in charge of this camp, when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Favour Awa so that he will send for me.
I will be waiting to hear from you.

Thanks and God Bless you.
Yours faithfully
Miss Favour Awa.
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016

#287667 by malu53 Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:03 pm
scammer has profiles on:
ima-dating.com <<< new York
jecontacte <<< Dakar
cubared.com
sexynaija.com <<< United States
and many others