Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#287649 by soldierfortune Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:41 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic refugee/humanitarian laws are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar
Bank account holder: Hassan Ben

Dating Site/user ID: waydate/coolway
Name: Rachel Gilbert
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>
Email 4: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221772082284 (Rev. Asan Duku)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Phone 2: +447967413688 (RBS Bank, Stephen Hester)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/mobile

Phone 3: +447017621865 (RBS Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Personal Redirect

Phone 4: +44705382406 (RBS Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Personal Redirect

Phone 5: +221771788952 (Bar. Edward Benco)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Dr. Gilbert Charles and mother were killed by rebels during the civil war
- Fled from Cote d'Ivoire to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited £8.7 million GBP with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*
- Compensation of a foreign partner: none
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents
- Lawyer fee €885 Euros
- Payment via Western Union or Money Gram to name: Edward Benco
- Payment to bank account name: Hassan Ben

Site: waydate
Date: 2016-01-17 17:48:18

'Hello dear My name is Rachel, i Hope we can click together and know each other better, please Contact me through my email ([email protected]) i have something to share with you,
thanks Rachel

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 07:45:11 +0000
Subject: All about me with honest, i hope you are honest to help me out‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎

How are you today? I believe you are doing well, please don’t be surprise about this message. I am more than happy reading your reply today, My dear like I told you in my first mail, My name is Rachel Gilbert from Ivory coast in west Africa Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I am 24 years old girl 5'8" tall. My father (DR GILBERT CHARLES) was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late DR HENRI KONAN) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where I am living now.

Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. When I read your mail today is give me full joy and happiness, I hope I have gotten the honest person which I have been searching. Thank you once again I will like to see you face to face soonest. My dear I will like to be part of your life.

Mine here is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. In this refugee we are only allowed to go out only some times in a week. It’s just like one staying in the prison and I hope with your help and by Gods grace I will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Rev Asan Duku who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women. The PASTOR Tel number is +221772082284 I will being waiting for your call as soon as you received this message; if you call tell PASTOR ASAN DUKU that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country, I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is £8.7M (Eight Million Seven Hundred Thousand pounds). So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust and honest I deposed on you, I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a human of vision, truth and hard working. My favorite language is English but our language is French but I speak English very fluently.

Meanwhile I will like you to call me to prove you’re honest and also to hear my voice and I also will hear yours. Have a nice day and read my message careful, please treat this very urgent to safe my life, if you are willing to help respond quickly so that I will give you all the details about the bank where the money was deposited. Waiting to hear from you soonest,

Rachel.

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 11:04:36 +0000
Subject: Please contact the bank for the release of the money‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎

Hello My Dearest,

How are you doing over there? I believe your doing well, thanks for your understanding concerning my suffering condition here, am so much happy. please try and help me contact the bank for the confirmation, As for me, I believe with all hopes to meet you face to face, immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. God bless and reward you for every effort you do to see me from this horrible prison called refugee camp where I live today as a result of far too early death of my parents (Perhaps her gentle soul perfect peace). Here are the contact details of the bank in London, where the money was deposited by my late father, as follows,

BANK NAME IS ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR STEPHEN HESTER.
TELEPHONE NUMBER +447967413688
FAX NUMBER +447017621865

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee i am not allowed direct to claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states. Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with their email address below:

Email address ([email protected])

Attention Mr STEPHEN HESTER the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 8.7 million pounds deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR GILBERT CHARLES
AMOUNT £8.7 MILLION POUNDS (GBP)
NEXT OF KIN MISS RACHEL GILBERT
ACCOUNT NUMBER 73-110-535-20

God bless you as you do this today
I hope to see you face to face soon
Your Faithfully

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.28.3]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 09:45:30 +0100
Subject: Transfer Department (RBS)

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP PLC LONDON

For your Information//
Sir/ Madam

I have been directed by the director of foreign operation /wire transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we received in our Bank RBS. Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady called (Miss Rachel Gilbert) {next of kin} that she wish you to be her trustee, representatives for the claim of her late fathers money deposited with this Bank.

Late (Dr. Gilbert Charles) is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us, IE. £8.7M GBP {Eight Million Seven Hundred Thousand pounds} hence you have been really appointed as a trustee /representative of the next of kin.

However before our Bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the found to your Bank we will like you to send the following documents immediately to our Bank.

1) A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the found to your Bank account on her behalf. Note/ this power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident Lawyer. Since the Lady presently reside in Senegal.

2) The death certificates of late Dr Gilbert Charles her deceased father confirming his death.

3) A copy of statement of account issued to Dr Gilbert Charles by our Bank.

4) Copy of your passport for more identification.

5) Your full contact number Telephone/ Fax

Note, / the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that smooth, quick and successful transfer of the found is made. {{we promised to give the best of our service to our customers} should in case if you have any question's please don't hesitate to contact our foreign operation director for more directive/ and clarifications.

International Banking Department
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
36 St Andrew Square
Edinburgh SCO EH2 2YB
p: +447967413688
p: +44705382406
F +447017621865
P.O. Box 04638 LDNS
Yours faithfully
Mr. Stephen Hester

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 14:09:55 +0000
Subject: Darling please contact this lawyer for the power of attorney

My beloved darling,

How are you today?. I believe you are doing well. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation I found myself today. As for me I am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you.

I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and I believe with you I can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.

I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position concerning the documents they need for the transfer. Presently I have my Late Father Death Certificate and Statement of Account here which I submitted to the lawyer so that he will joined it together with the power of attorney and send them to you. The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

After reading the bank mail, I discussed it with Rev ASAN DUKU and he went out to look for this contact a good lawyer who can handle this documents so Rev Asan gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister EDWARD BENCO. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal He is a very Good man darling please don’t be afraid of him.

I will want you to contact him on both phone and email tell him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my £8.7 MILLION POUNDS (GBP) from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. Here the contact information’s of the lawyer,

DR Edward Benco
E-mail address ([email protected])
([email protected])
Office telephone number +221771788952

God bless you as you contact him immediately.

Yours Forever Rachel

Received: from [41.83.29.229]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 02:33:00 +0100
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: COST OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY

EDWARDBENCO&LINKCHAMBER.SN
Address: - NO 66 PARCELLE UNIT 12,(3rd-floor)
Dakar - Senegal
E-mail:- [email protected]
TEL:/ +221771788952
(Motto: justice for all)

Attention!! MR. "xxxxxx" !!

Sequel to your information and your partners mail which i received in my noble law-firm on how to prepare a power of attorney, from the Federal high court here for you and your partner for the claim of money which is in Royal Bank Of Scotland London.

Authorization letter that will enable you stand on her behalf and transfer her money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, to your account in your country or else where. Prior to my enquirers from the bank, and high court here in Dakar Senegal. I was made to understand from the bank that there are three documents required by them before they transfer the money into your account. The available documents are already with me here...

A copy of His Statement of account.
A copy of His death certificate.

It's now remaining one document. Which is power of attorney which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner. In view of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of (€432 Euros) for authentication of the power of attorney, (€125 Euros) for notary stamp at the notary office (before the bank can accept it). and my legal processing fee of (€200 Euros) All the original documents must be send to the bank direct through Post delivery service and all
the scanner copies to you through email (DHL) (FedEx) Delivery fee (€128 Euros) (24hour delivery). Total of (€ 885 Euros) to get everything done immediately.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY
TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW: MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY TO ME TODAY, SO WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS).

NOTE : (WE RECEIVE PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES) MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS.

Full name and address.
Name____ EDWARD BENCO
Address__NO 66 PARCELLE UNIT 12,(3rd-floor)
City _____Dakar
Country__Senegal
Telephone +221771788952
Amount: €885 Euros

VERY URGENT.
Yours in service,
Bar (Dr) Edward Benco

Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 08:54:44 +0000
Subject: Darling please help me pay the lawyer

My love

How are you today? My love i am not doing well because of the situation of this camp, i hope to join you for a better life immediately after the transfer my money to your account for a better life with you and me. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to help me come out from this prison called refugee camp.

My darling i went to the lawyers office today to know if the power of attorney is ready so that i can sign my signature on it for the bank to transfer my money to your account immediately. The lawyer mentioned that a sum total of 885 Euros would be paid as his total charges before he will prepare the power of attorney for us.

Honey can you allowed me to die here because of the money that the lawyer said we should pay remember my life is important than that money please my only hope my life without you is miserable i want to join you very soon please help me pay the lawyer.

My dear please i know that this money is very big but i am pleading that you should help me pay the lawyer this money as you will get your money immediately after the transfer plus 20% of the total sum for your wonderful assistance. As you are aware that it is just this power of attorney that is delaying the transfer of my money to your position. As soon as this document is prepared the bank will transfer my money to your account immediately for me to come over to meet with you for the rest of my life. God bless you as you help me pay the lawyer today.

Your lovely

Rachel

Received: from [41.82.63.121]
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 11:00:24 +0100
Subject: INSTRUCTION HOW TO SEND THE MONEY

EDWARDBENCO&LINKCHAMBER.SN
Address: - NO 66 PARCELLE UNIT 12,(3rd-floor)
Dakar - Senegal
TEL:/ +221)77178952
(Motto: justice for all)

ATTENTION "xxxxxx"!!

I HAVE A REGULAR ASSIGNED BANK ACCOUNT THROUGH WHICH I RECEIVED FUNDS OUTSIDE MY COUNTRY TO AVOID ATTRACTING TAXES FROM MY GOVERNMENT. THEREFORE I WILL GIVE YOU MY ASSIGNED BROKER'S BANK ACCOUNT TO ENABLE YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY AND FORWARD ME THE SCANNED COPY OF THE PAYMENT FOR ME TO PRESENT IT TO MY BROKER. STATED AS FOLLOWS ARE MY ASSIGNED BROKER'S BANK ACCOUNT.

ACCOUNT NAME ……………….. HASSAN BEN
BANK NAME …………………….. BANK OF AFRICA / SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER …………… 04518010000
BANK CODE ……………………. SN100
BRANCH CODE ………………… 01018
CLE RIB …………………………. 74
IBAN ……………………………. SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4518 0100 0074
SWIFT ……………………………. AFRIANDAXXX
BANK ADDRESS ……………….. QRT RAS MISSION 1 VILLA 128/E GOLF SOUTH

PURPOSE OF SENDING THE MONEY? PERSONAL BUSINESS. INFORM ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVED THIS EMAIL.

HAVE A NICE EVENING
EDWARD BENCO
Advertisement