Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#287642 by HannahsDad Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:50 am
TMK Express at http://www.tmke.org

TMK express Company

founded in 2005 by a group of executives that came from leading companies in the transportation industry. Our Management team has diversified expertise and skills in the Int'l freight forwarding, Customs Brokerage, Warehousing, Distribution and Domestic Transportation business.

Today we continue to grow, managing innovative services, by streamlining our systems throughout the world; primarily from: Europe, Asia , North & South America.

We work with Fortune 500, medium and small companies operating in the manufacturing, wholesale, retail and department store industries. With Synergy we have become an extension of their organizations.

Career
Our company is currently hiring individuals to work as home based Package Handlers. $25.00 per package and/or at monthly rate, depends on offer. Our part-time employees also receive an attractive benefits package. Please note that these opportunities are part-time only working approximately 17 hours per week.

TMK express Inc.
5th Floor, 127 Hagley Road Birmingham, United Kingdom B16 8LD
+44(0)121 288 2919
Customer care: [email protected]

Created 30th September 2014 for 2 years by someone in Russia

Advertisement

#289113 by cristab12 Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:05 pm
I started working with this company last month. I was expected to get paid but have not. I also signed a contract. I am wondering if that is a binding contract. I had a couple of friends call that number that live there in England and its to a Euro golf travel place. I am wondering what information you have also. The website now is shut down.