Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#286586 by malu53 Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:17 pm
tina
24, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Last seen 7 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18‑99 in France

I love your profile
am Miss Tina, please
contact me back here is
my private E-mail.for
you to know more
about me. thanks
(tinacolly8@ hotmail.com)
your new friend Tina>>
(tinacolly8@ hotmail.com)
1 min ago
Advertisement

#287383 by rococo Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:36 am
Zorpia/ tina
24, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Last seen 8 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 19‑99, in Saudi Arabia.

I love your profi
am Miss Tina, please
contact me back here is
my private E-mail.for
you to know more
about me. thanks
([email protected])
your new friend Tina >>
([email protected])
#287387 by malu53 Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:47 am
migente.com
marylarry0509
Sex: Female
Race: Black/African American

2nd pic posted is scammer's profile pic

hello My name is Mary i saw yor profile today at and became intrested in you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address ([email protected]) I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Mary
#287535 by malu53 Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:58 am
DEAREST ONE,

firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; online with the message, which I have sent to you.
How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Tina Colly) i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from ( Liberia, in West Africa,) 5.2ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr.Bernard Colly; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country ( Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Patrick Mark), who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-777-901-233 ) or ( 00221-777-901-233 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Tina Colly ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it phone or what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My Dear I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 (Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and person of a Great vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Faithfully,
Tina.
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016

#304492 by malu53 Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:36 am
Dearest Friend ,

This is Tina Colly ,Who contacted you some time ago over a transfer of fund to your account as earlier stated in my proposal, I am sending you this mail to remind you of how I concluded with the said money transfer, though knowing very well that you showed concern by offering the necessary help you could. I am thanking you very much for the least assistance you gave me and at this, I intend to pay you back good for good. I am very successful with the transfer of the funds which I contacted you for an assistance which is today completed.

I am happy to announce this to your hearing that i and my new husband is residing in Paraguay as the transfer is completed. On your part, I am COMPENSATING YOU with the sum of ($250,000,00) TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS for showing concern. Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart I would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip alongside with my husband to Paraguay was and since then he has been monitoring my movement, I signed a cheque of $250,000,00.Dollars on your behalf as I am successful with this transfer.

I will like you to contact the Reverend Patrick Mark for the collection of this cheque. It is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity, therefore GET THE COMPENSATION that came from my true heart.

Contact him through his Email address below.
Name: Reverend Patrick Mark

Email: [email protected]

Phone:+221766843127

My dear i may not have the chance to send you mail again as my husband is watching my movement.All contact should be between you and Reverend Patrick Mark.You can send me mail to tell me what he said when you contact him.

Thanking you once more and God bless you and entire family.
Regards,
Miss Tina.
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016
#316053 by malu53 Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:05 pm
Greetings ,
This is to bring to your notice that i have confirmed with the western union money transfer agent here in Dakar Senegal to transfer your cheque of (250,000) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118408/03 which i keep for you

My Dear, i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you, but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal head office,meanwhile they have agreed to transfer it through Western Union Money Transfer,I have done this with the Help of the issuing bank and foreign transfer policy in Senegal.

The money could not be transfer to you due to allocated security code, the bank of Senegal has approval to send the cash through western union money transfer, you have to follow all the Instructions on this for the successful wire transfer

I was unable to complete this issue alone as a result of non-availability of getting hold of your detailed information's required, so you are required to send your full information's to the western union agency here to effect this post.

Full name..............
Full contact address..........
country..............
Mobile phone:............

In order to resolve this problem,send an E-mail with your information above to the western Union solicitors fund verification department with the following e-mail Address.

E-mail : ( [email protected] )

Contact the western union today with the above email address. as soon as this mention information's is received by the western union agent, the money will be transfer to you via western union or from the western union transferring bank.
Regard
Subject: new development in transfering your fund
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017