Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#287210 by AlanJones Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:43 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998451286

Attention My Dear Beneficiary!

How are you today as well as your family? The boad of (I.M.F) International Monitoring Funds Benin Republic are here for your special notice.This e-mail has been issued to you in order to official inform you that we have completed an investigation on an International Payment in which was issued to you by an International Lottery Company. With the help of our newly developed technology (International Monitoring Network System) we discovered that your e-mail address was automatically selected by an Online Balloting System, this has legally won you the sum of (US$4.8M) from a Lottery Company.

During our investigation we discovered that your e-mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you through money gram money transfer under Uba Bank PLC Benin Republic, it is under control of ( DR.JAVA JOHNSON) The money gram General Manager and I told him that you will contact him with your full information where he will be transferring your money on daily basis at rate of US$8000.00 per a day until the total sum of US$4.800, 000.00M is completely received by you.

Note: that the only fee you have to pay them is for transferring charges fee sum of $125 before they will start sending your daily payment of $8000.00 per a day. my dear please make sure you comply for your funds shall be transfer to your designated address. but remember that after ( four 4 days) if you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to government fund, to avoid problem or we will cancel the transfer as for now until next year because this year is not like last year. so, contact the money gram director with below information listed and co-operate in good manner with him to enable the bank help you out get your wining fund.

Contact Person: Dr.Java Johnson, The money gram Manager.Contact Phone#: +229 98451286 Contact E-mail:([email protected]) These are the information you have to fill and send to them.

Your Full Name.............
Your Country..............
Your City................
Your Occupation........
Your Age.................
Your Phone number.......
Your Adderss........
Your Copy of your ID..........

Do contact them today with above required information so that they will be able to start sending your daily payment to you with your correct address . Hope to hear from you as soon as you got all yourtotal funds of $4.8m from the money gram department.
Thanks for your patience.

Promotion Officer IMFYOURS SINCERELY,
Names:MRS.KIMBERLY ANDERSON,
IMF/Debt Payment Approval & Quality Service Unit

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement