Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#287114 by AlanJones Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:55 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968970140

IMF WORLD REGULATORY OFFICE
INTERNATIONAL FUNDS REGULATORY AUTHORITY
INTER-CONTINENTAL DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPT.
FROM THE DESK OF: HONORABLE DR.BRYON YOUNG.. DIRECTOR
ATTENTION:PROVISION OF AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM CERTIFICATE FOR LEGAL COVER/
PROTECTION OF US$15.5M IN FAVOR

PLEASE LET US START BY APOLOGIZING TO YOUR HUMBLE AND NOBLE PERSON,THIS IS BECAUSE YOUR PAYMENT FILE WORTH THE TOTAL SUM OF $15.5 MILLION US DOLLARS HAVE JUST BEEN BROUGHT TO MY DESK FOR CANCELLATION WHICH I HAVE TO TAKE MY TIME TO LOOK INTO YOUR PAYMENT FILE TO KNOW WHY YOUR OVER DUE PAYMENT SHOULD BE CANCELED AND I FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS
BECAUSE OF YOUR INABILITY TO SECURE YOUR ACCESS CODE THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE RESOLVED TO HAVE YOUR PAYMENT OF $15.5 MILLION US DOLLARS CANCELED.

NEVERTHELESS, DUE TO HUMANITARIAN GROUND AND SYMPATHY AND BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT YOUR PAYMENT CANCELED SO I IMMEDIATELY CALLED UP THE PRESIDENT (PRESIDENT THOMAS BONI YAYI) TO EXPLAIN YOUR MATTER TO HIM AS REGARDS TO YOUR PAYMENT AND HE PERSONALLY CALLED UP A MEETING WHICH WAS RESOLVED THAT ALL PAYMENT AND ANY PAYMENT BE REDUCED TO IT'S BAREST MENIAL IN OTHER TO ENABLE YOU AFFORD TO PAY THE FEE SO THAT YOUR PAYMENT BE RELEASED TO YOU TODAY.

YOU HAVE BEEN MANDATED TO IMMEDIATELY COMPLETE YOUR LONG AWAITED FUND WITH THIS OFFICE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND, SO YOU HAVE BEEN MANDATED TO COMPLY FOR THE FINAL VET OF YOUR PAYMENT. TO THIS END IT WILL INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT THE ONLY FEE REQUIRED OF YOU HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO THE SUM OF $80 ONLY WHICH IS IN OTHER TO ENABLE YOU HAVE THE FEE PAID SO THAT YOUR ACCESS CODE WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU IMMEDIATELY IN OTHER TO ENABLE YOU HAVE SPEEDY ACCESS TO YOUR FUND ONCE IT IS RELEASED TO YOU.

PLEASE WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE ONLY 24 HOURS TO DO THIS PAYMENT SO WE CAN CLEAR, RELEASE AND EFFECT YOUR FUND WORTH $15.5M US IN OUR CARE TO ANY BANK ACCOUNT OF YOUR CHOICE SO WE ADVICE YOU TO PAY THE $80 THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER TO THE BELOW INFORMATION AND SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO ME

RECEIVERS NAME:...MARK JAMES
RECEIVERS ADDRESS: CITY : COTONOU
SENDERS NAME:...........
SENDERS ADDRESS:.........
AMOUNT: ..........$80
M.T.C.N NUMBER:.......
TEXT QUESTION:... VERY
TEXT ANSWER: .. URGENT

WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE ARE INDEED VERY VERY SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES ANY DELAY THIS MUST HAVE CAUSED YOU IN HAVING YOUR FUND PAID OUT TO YOU LONG BEFORE NOW. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE KINDLY CALL ME IMMEDIATELY USING MY DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER: (+229 68970140) YOU WILL NEVER EVER REGRET PAYING THE FEE THIS IS A PROMISE TO YOU
AFTER ALL YOUR PAINS IN THE PAST AS WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU AS OUR WORD IS OUR BOND TO YOU.CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS E-MAIL BY YOU IMMEDIATELY AND BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL BE SMILING TO YOUR BANK ONCE YOU COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE DIRECTIVES NOW.YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS E-MAIL NOW WILL GO A LONG WAY IN HELPING US ENSURE YOUR PAYMENT
IS RELEASED TO YOU WITHIN 24HOURS YOU ACT AS INSTRUCTED BY THIS OFFICE.

RESPOND BACK IMMEDIATELY.
HONORABLE DR.BRYON YOUNG.
DIRECTOR INTER-CONTINENTAL
DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPT.
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
Email([email protected])

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE KINDLY CALL ME IMMEDIATELY USING: (+229 68970140)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#288410 by Tim Atem Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:01 pm
Using the same email address [email protected]

reply-to: [email protected]

International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Headquarters: Washington, D.C., United States

Attention Dear, Greetings From International Monetary Fund (IMF) and United States Integration, am hereby to inform you that an alert come to us today from United Nation Official through the help of Federal Bureau of Investigation {FBI} here in United States. And according to the reporter, World bank organization together with United State Embassy Benin Republic, have approved to compensate 10 lucky beneficiaries as a scam victim, and your email address was found among the 10 lucky beneficiaries,meanwhile the fund will be release this week as soon as the beneficiary meetup/comply with the instruction/requirements such as your personal information and your receiving method because we have three option listed down here.

Secondly the law stated that every beneficiaries will take care of the expense base on your favorable means of receiving as listed here and its the law guilding the offer. Finally this compensate have a terminal date therefore any beneficiary who refuse or delayed to comply earlier, will definitely miss his/her fund and its just one weeks guarantee as directed thanks l will stop here till l hear from you

Here are the two means of receiving the fund

(1) Bank To Bank Wire Transfer guarantee of one day It will cost You Just $89,00
(2) By ATM CARD means of courier delivery it will cost You Just $55,00
(3) By Bank draft check it will cost you just $65

We are waiting for you by the answer on how you want to receive your money,if you can hurry up to make the payment today before tomorrow by afternoon you must confirm your total fund completely.

All the beneficiary is expected to send the fee to United State Embassy Benin Republic Through Western Union/Money Gram for Fund Release Permit below is the United State Embassy Benin Republic Receiver.

Receiver Name: Mark James
City: Cotonou
Test Question: when
Answer: Now
--------------------
Sender Name:
Mtcn:
Amount:

expecting your urgent respond together with your favorable option to enable us proceed immediately towards the transfer/delivery and guarantee the accomplishment in your favor thanks reply

Yours In Service
IMF. Directors Dr.Bryon Young
From International Monetary Fund scam victim compensation.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5