Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#287045 by AlanJones Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:35 am
Reply-to: ABU SALIM - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22675888408

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your mail; please accept my apology in enroll into your privacy without informing you. I want you to know that I am a Banker with bank of Africa Burkina Faso Ouagadougou. When Mr. Paul Loius Halley was alive he deposited (US $31.5million) with our bank BANK OF AFRICA in Burkina Faso Ouagadougou, I know about this fund very well but I cannot clamming the fund because am a banker of the bank but I have the secret code of the fund as a prove in my dairy and I know that with these code it would be very easy for you to claim the fund because I cannot claim the fund because BANK OF AFRICA in Burkina Faso Ouagadougou know me as a banker of the BANK OF AFRICA in Burkina Faso Ouagadougou.

Now I am contacting you to make it a deal with you by present yourself as a next of kin to decease customer to Mr. Paul Loius Halley to BANK OF AFRICA in Burkina Faso Ouagadougou for clamming of the fund and after the completion of the deal I shall offer you 40% of the total fund and 10% for all the expenses you made during the processing of the fund into your bank account and 50% for me.

This is all about the situation and I believe you will understand me and you will not betray me when the fund enter into your bank account in your country, so if you are interested in this deal then you are required to send me the following information which will be used to prepare some backup documents that will confirm you as a next of kin to decease customer to Mr. Paul Loius Halley to BANK OF AFRICA in Burkina Faso Ouagadougou for clamming of the fund.

1. Your name
2. Address
3. Country of Origin
4. Country of residence
5. Your private telephone number
6. Your occupation
7. Sex
8. Age

On the receipt of this information, we shall forge ahead for good. You can easily reach me on my direct phone number on 00226 7588 8408. This is all I request from you and I believe you are in better position to participate.

Let me hear from you as soon as you receive this message.
Best regard,
Abu Salim.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement