Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#286788 by AlanJones Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:18 am
Tel. No.: +254790394717

Attention : XXX,
Martins Financial Company wish to notify you that your mail was received by this department. In order to seal up the transaction, our terms of service which are widely stated below must be agreed upon before any further step can be taken in this loan contract. And below this email is the Loan Terms and Conditions for your Loan Amount of ($15,000.00), we have Fund Release Centers in the following Countries to handle different regions: Asia- Thailand, Hong Kong,- Other Countries.
I want you to be rest assured that you are in the right place of getting funded as soon as possible and you will never have any regret Of taking this Loan from this Company. I want to use this opportunity to welcome you, I can fully assure you that you are in the very right place, and you will not have any cause to worry about and secondly you won't have any regret taking this loan from me. Once again you are very much welcome.
APPLICANT'S DETAILS:
Name of Applicant: XXX,
Amount: ($15,000.00)
Loan Duration: 3 Years [36 Months]

LOAN TERMS AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULE:
The loan repayment is based on monthly bases which consist of the loan capital and for 3 years. So find the interest rate and payment Schedule below
============================== ====================
Loan Balance: $15,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 2.00%
Loan Term: 3 years
Monthly Loan Payment: $429.64
Number of Payments: 36
Cumulative Payments: $15,466.99
Total Interest Paid: $466.99

============================== =======================
HERE ARE THE LOAN TERMS AND CONDITION.
Furthermore be informed that in line with the rules governing this organization, you will be required to make payment on monthly basis.
LOAN AGREEMENT/CONDITIONS:

{1} Required Age: The borrower must not be below 18 years of age and any age below 18 would be disallowed from this loan offer.
{2} The applicant will start the repayment of loan at the end of every month starting from 4 months after loan has been transferred.
{3} BANK SECURITY POLICY: Due to the high rate of Internet insecurity we have our own method to securing Loan obtained through Martins Financial Service. For these reasons, our loans are insured against terrorism, theft and scams.
{4} Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately.
{5} Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 2 weeks more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken.
{6} I agree that the funds will be used judiciously for the said purpose and not in any way be used for aiding terrorism, drug Trafficking, laundering etc and other actions / acts that are forbidden by the laws of United Nations.
{ 7 } Following the operating policy of the Kenya Financial Services Authority { KFSA ] your loan file needs to be registered with Financial Services Department for safe loan transfer/deposition as this will be the only payment you { THE BORROWER } will pay on the loan processing, transfer/deposition the payment is token and you can meet up with it , once again be rest assured you are in the right place at the right time. Your response is been awaited.

Yours In Services.
Martins Financial Global Service
Address: No 109. Mlolongo Road, Nairobi.
Phone : +254790394717
Nairobi, Kenya.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement