Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#286548 by malu53 Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:10 pm
DIPLOMAT JERRY
56, Cotonou, Benin
Last seen 3 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 40‑50, in Germany.

DIPLOMAT JER

NOTE:THIS IS YOUR PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.

I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your Consignment Box worth’s of $7.5USD out of ECOWAS department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the DIPLOMATIC Agent Jerry Cook right now as he is currently at J.F.K International Airport new York USA, you have to Email him with your Information, because he have be successful arrival with your Consignment Box and also has already called me with his number on his arrival 4hours ago So contact him to deliver your Consignment Box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified when contacting him and also ask him to give you his mobile phone number so that to be having easy conversation with him and to enable you give him your full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore u are advice to be very fast as the Jerry Cook has no time to waste due to his flight ticket. so contact him now with the needed Information now From my office and tT56he director of the Company Rev. Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ
PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.
SECURITY CODE EYTU/3055WEZ/263/
TRANSACTION CODE 7126/JLFS/7138/17305/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE MCBS/PQLE/2-6/41

Full Name=============
Mobile Phone Number========
City====================
Nearest Airport ===========
Country=================
Current Home Address========
Your I d Card=================
Your Email Address============

He is waiting to hear from you today with the information, NOTE: The Diplomatic agent Jerry cook does not know that the content of the consignment box is $7.5Million and on no circumstances should you let him know the content. The consignments were moved from here as India Cloths, so never allow him to open the box on OK.

his name is DIPLOMATIC Jerry Cook
diplomat.jerrycook @outlook.com

Tell +1 (812) 674 9963 (941) 2493408

SINCERELY
Rev. Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON
CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL
Advertisement

#286549 by malu53 Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:18 pm
same pic here

Jeffrey S
Arcadia, CA
1 rating
Experience: driven everywhere safely
Date: Mar 01, 2016

Comment:
Jeffrey S is now part of our certified driving team, offering you the most trusted and secure transportation available.

#290992 by AlanJones Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:07 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +18126749963

NOTE:THIS IS YOUR PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.

I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your Consignment Box worth’s of $7.5USD out of ECOWAS department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the DIPLOMATIC Agent Jerry Cook right now as he is currently at J.F.K International Airport new York USA, you have to Email him with your Information, because he have be successful arrival with your Consignment Box and also has already called me with his number on his arrival 4hours ago So contact him to deliver your Consignment Box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified when contacting him and also ask him to give you his mobile phone number so that to be having easy conversation with him and to enable you give him your full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore u are advice to be very fast as the Jerry Cook has no time to waste due to his flight ticket. so contact him now with the needed Information now From my office and tT56he director of the Company Rev. Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ
PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.
SECURITY CODE EYTU/3055WEZ/263/
TRANSACTION CODE 7126/JLFS/7138/17305/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE MCBS/PQLE/2-6/41

Full Name=============
Mobile Phone Number========
City====================
Nearest Airport ===========
Country=================
Current Home Address========
Your I d Card=================
Your Email Address============

He is waiting to hear from you today with the information, NOTE: The Diplomatic agent Jerry cook does not know that the content of the consignment box is $7.5Million and on no circumstances should you let him know the content. The consignments were moved from here as India Cloths, so never allow him to open the box on OK.

his name is DIPLOMATIC Jerry Cook
[email protected]
Tell +1 (812) 674 9963
SINCERELY
Rev. Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON
CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.