Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#286517 by Mike Wilson Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:22 am
PATWINZO CASH LOANS
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +27622587590; Fax: 0866602689

The fake Barrister used in this scam

BARRISTER JAMES SMITH LAW CHAMBERS.
E-mail - [email protected]
Direct Phone Number: +44(0)703-194-1886
Address: 4/7 Wanrwick Court, London,
WCIR 5DJ. DX: London, Chancery Lane/Cape Town.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM AND PERSONAL INFORMATION NEEDED FOR APPROVAL
Company Name: PATWINZO CASH LOAN
Company is Registered.
Opening Hours 8am - 6pm daily

You are welcomed to PATWINZO CASH LOAN ,our obligation is helping the needy to gain financial stability in order to meet with the demands of living.

We give out loans from the range of 10,000Rand to 10,000,000Rand, at 2% interest rate Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority, PATWINZO CASH LOAN is a legitimate and well known south Africa and British approved loan lending company based in south Africa and united kingdom

We offer loans to individuals as well as organizations who have intentions of renovating houses and institutions,debt consolidation, re-financing and also establishment of business outfits. We give out our Loan in USD($) and GBP(£) RAND (ZAR) and any currency of your choice

Hello,
I want you to know that my coming into lending is for the benefit of financially less privileged and not to rip people of their hard earned money.I don't know how to explain this to you but you make me think i should stop this transaction but i can see it in your face that you need this loan for real and i am ready to do all possible best to make sure you get this loan.

God knows i was surprised to receive such an email from you. This is an international business loan transaction, it is been full of doubts and mistrustful. I am a Christian, so I believe you are too.

understand that you are trying to protect your self from been scammed.But this is quite unfortunate that you are ignorant about the fact that out of 12 there must be a Judas. If I were you, I will take this fee to be a challenge. If you should take this fee you are about to make to be a challenge your self, it then means that you will receive this loan. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he lies in times of comfort, but where he stands in times of controversy and pressure.I am a Matured Man , and will want to take you as my Brother/Sister who need the loan urgently. Believe in me, I assure you that you will receive this loan .I want you to; believe that you will get this loan.

I have tasted the bitter side of life so i will never want to hurt others I understand your fears as; some set of people have decided to disguise themselves but at the end they are scams.I want you to know that in the midst of scams there are still genuine lenders who do not rip individuals of their hard earned money. I want you to know that as a good Business man that it is our idea to treat clients very well at the first instance so as to enable them come back that is you treat them well to win them for future transactions.

I am not after any clients money and will do nothing of that sort because as a devout and practicing Christian ,i believe in the law of karma and the golden rule which urges us not to hurt our neighbors so if you think i will deviate from my principles ,that is a big mistake.I have feelings for people all over the world especially the ones that are not financially stable ,this is due to the fact that i have been like that before and during the period that i was in that state,nobody treated me wrongly .PAT WINZO CASH LOANS SERVICE LIMITED is out to help and not rip people of their money,People have trusted me in the past and have never been disappointed so i will want you to know that trusting me will never make you disappointed as this is a promise&nsp; as genuine from a mother to her child.If i were you,i will take this fee as a challenge,you will have to know that backing out is not good as winners do not quit and quitters do not win

But i want you to know that the fee can not be deducted form the loan amount since it is in this company's policy and i am promising you that your loan funds will be transferred to you 2hours after the fee has been remitted by the accountant okay.

Regards.
Dr MIKE.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement