Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#286465 by AlanJones Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:24 am
Tel. No.: +22898352960

Hello ,

This is to officially inform you that i have verified your fund transfer file presently on my desk, and I found out that you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your transfer payment.

Secondly,After the board meeting held at our headquarters, we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem, and as you may know, we have arranged your payment through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTRE which is the instruction given by our former Prime Minister. And this instruction is still ask to be carried out by the new Prime Minister of our country. This card centre will send you an VISA ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE in your country. To effect this process and to speed up the creditting of your fund, You have to send us these information's as you need them to appear in your card.

(1) Full Name as wanted on Card
(2) Address where you want the payment centre to send your ATM CARD.(NO P O BOX)
(3) Phone And Fax Number
(4) Date Of Birth
(5) Occupation
(6) Identification either, Passport photo page, Driver License or
National ID. ( IF AVAILABLE )
(7) Bank Name: ( Must have a bank Account )

We shall be expecting to receive your information On this regards,

Thanks for your co-operation.

Note: Because of impostors, we hereby issue you with a private code for security, Your code shall be (CARD 3774 2856 7847 9006)Make this code your reference number when contacting us. Failure to do so might cause delay in getting back to you.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Best Regards
Mr Gilbert Wuassi.
Swift Card Dept.
Ministry Of Fianace. Lome - Togo
00228 98352960

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement