Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#286456 by AlanJones Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:08 am
Reply-to: Eveleen Ruth - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22961370366 & +22921334239

Hello XXX,

While thanking you for the attention you give to my dearest wishes, I want you to know that I had not deceived anyone by speaking the message.
My fervent wish has always been to meet an anonymous individual that it conducts social actions through a foundation.
Every time I understand your surprise at my approach. You know, there are several organizations in the world that I could contact. But I'd rather not, I'd rather it be a person like everyone else, to whom I entrust this heavy responsibility to create a foundation and that will make good works as fire Abbé Pierre. In the past, I made ??donations to associations woefully I have never been satisfied with the stewardship of these gifts.
There is much suffering in the world, and we need human beings who have the opportunity to help a little time is people who are in difficulties do that.
All that money, I acquired all my life and the only thing I can do on this earth before me going is knowing that this money will be used to make happy people who are in need . I sincerely hope you will not refuse my offer and you will help me achieve this dream.
My professional life has been a real tourism especially as I have always lived away from my country. First in Kuwait, where I worked in the oil industry for years. Then I was in Benin (2001) where I set up several businesses (property, Engineer ...). Unfortunately my husband and I, we have not had the chance to have children. After five years together, my husband has died following a long illness. So I was left alone again with a guardian to me and a dog until the cancer comes limit my life. The days pass and more I feel that my days between these 4 walls of my hospital room no longer take a few weeks, so I want to believe that I was not addressed to a person in bad faith that will not respect my last commitments and vows. I also wish to inform you that the Legal and protocol procedures are previously defined and established, that my bank to send you this briefcase under an insurance policy protection, where are my pictures as attachments, Exactly three years that I fight against this disease and medicine can do nothing. You can contact my doctor Mr Paul Nattan who recently took office control my correspondence on my number since Great Ormond Street London WC1N 3JH. Website: http://www.gosh.nhs.uk/
I am now in the final phase. I only have a few weeks to live. I have decided to retire from the world to enjoy the little time left to live. My entire professional life has been without intimate relationship in my work or my entourage.
In a nutshell the story of my life. I can not continue because I feel tired. Last night I could not sleep a wink with this pain.
Furthermore, I would so like to know you but if I talk a little about yourself and your family, if it is not indiscreet.
This money worth: $ 1,025,000 USD Americans (twenty thousand cinqt one million US dollars) you have to stay discreet in your surroundings until receipt of the money currently in the Republic of Benin stored in a sealed black case that j 'I put in my chest under control BENIN the BOA bank. So for the transaction I will put you in contact with the account manager (The Acting Director of the Bank BENIN BOA) you'll find ways to transfer the funds to your destination. So the director of the bank BOA Benin that you need to get in touch to organize everything.

Here are the references to be sent to the Director of the Bank called for him to recognize that you entant New Beneficiary of this case:
==================================== ADDRESS BANK ============ =======================
Société Anonyme with share capital of: 7,000,000,000 FCFA - RC 15 053 - B. 0061 F - 01 BP 2020 TRI POSTAL Avenue Jean - Paul II - Benin COTONOU Tel: (00229) 61 37 03 66 - FAX: (00229) 21 33 42 39 - Telex: 5074/5074 SWIFT: AFRIBJBJ E-mail: boacompte @ gmail.com (Send mail to the bank or the bank called her phone number)

Information secrets of his chest are:

Holder Safe: Eveleen Ruth
Number of Vault: BM212298
Secret security code: NENIBBI20041
Contained Trunk: Black Case
Contained in the briefcase: Of Family
Other information:
ANV / XX2203
Bank code: 01011
Date Trunk: January 26, 2007

Do join this information, its details in order to officially recognize you as the legal beneficiary of this money:

Name: ........ (your name) .................................... ......................................
First Name: .......... (your first name) .................................. ..................................
And complete home address: ............. (your address) ............................
Age: ..................... (your age) ....................... ...........................................
Occupation: ................. (your profession) ........................... .................................
Country: ........................... (your country) ................. .........................................
TELEPHONE: ................ (your phone) ............................ .........................

NB / Do not forget to send me a copy sent to the bank in my box
That the Almighty bless you and give you the necessary strength to make good use of it although I deliberately, voluntarily agreed to assign you.

Madam: Eveleen Ruth

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement