Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#286455 by AlanJones Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:06 am
Reply-to: Mariyah Nada - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221777474368

My dear I appreciate your mail to me how are you and your health which is very important to me I hope fine inch Allah, My dear I know that this mail will be a surprise to you and I am sure that you would hardly expect such mail from me since we are just new friends but I am doing it because of the situation at hand and decided to let you know every thing about me because I believe it is mashaAllah(that Which Allah wills)which makes me know you after some prayers with fasting to him, I am also ready to be with you if you accept me with all your heart.

My name is Miss Mariyah Aludra Nada I was born on sunday 18th November 1990 in the ancients(city)of bam within Kerman province in the Islamic Republic of Iran, the only daughter of late Dr Ahmed Nada of the Blessed Memory who was one time guest speaker in Iranian embassies Senegal, United kingdom, Angola and Canada respectively born into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of comfort of a family but all the same Allah knows the best, I lost my mother two days to my 16th birthday on Friday 16th November 2006 in a rape incident when she got killed trying to save a rape victim its was after the death of my mother that my father resigned his appointment as he realize that Iran is undemocratic and not free for girls of which he decided that I will continue my education in Senegal.

Tears will not let me go back to the events that’s took my fathers life when I least expected and expose me to life of competition for survival but for what am and not for my beauty or family background, I have learn to accept and face challenges I am alive writing you today as it was by Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem( in the name of Allah, most gracious, most merciful)which kept me in Senegal as I did not come back for vacation during the time of the land breaking (Earthquake)which took place in bam citadel on the early hours of Monday 26th December 2007 that cause the instant death of my younger and only brother with other relatives and gave my father multiple serious injuries.

After the incident my father was able to send for me through his lawyer of which I arrived Iran and met him lying under critical condition in a hospital he was flown to with other senior citizen victims he was able to tell me some important things and he instructed his lawyer to hand over some certain documents to me which the lawyer did he also release some huge substantial amount of money to his lawyer to be passing it to me gradually when the needs Arise for my Education, On Friday 30th December four days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, I took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to Senegal.

When it was time to pay my school fees I tried to reach the lawyer but could not, after some fruitless effort it was certain to me that I don’t have any other choice but to seek asylum in Senegal which I did was taken to the camp of united nations high commission for refugee(UNHCR) in grand yoff Dakar Senegal from where I am writing you now but I say alhamdulillah(all praise be to Allah) for keeping me alive till date. Among the documents given to me there was a deposit bond certificate with the sum of $8.500.000.00(Eight million Five hundred thousand US Dollars) in cash my father deposited with a bank on 11th of July 2003 which has my name as the next of kin due to My fathers wish during the time of deposition, the bond indicate that the next of kin can only come for the money in the demise(death) of the depositor when she reaches the prime age of 25 of which I have attended now I was searching for a reliable capable and trustworthy person that can
assist me for the claim to receive and safe keep this fund in his custody and relocate me to join him to start a new life as the bank said they can not deal with me directly due to my refugee statue and because I had no account, that was why I contacted you to seek for your assistance after going through your profile and my spirit accepted you whole heatedly.

Please tell me if you are ready to help me so that I will give you the information about this fund but send me your full information like 1. Full Name, Your Country, Address and your telephone number, for easy communication and also assured me that you will not betray me when you receive the money, My dear I did not have telephone and I did not have access to call but you can contact me through the office telephone of the refugee camp master his name is Dr Domingo Ahmed and his number is +221777474368 or you can email him at ([email protected] ) will be hoping to hear from you soonest.

Thanks for your understanding I am with the belief that this transfer will be properly carried out by you I promise you bismillah(in the name of Allah)that I will give you a substantial part of this fund for your kind assistance in Allah I say subhana Allah(glory be to Allah)for making me knows some one like you, from the one that love and cherish your love with big hugs and many kisses always yours Mariyah

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement