Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284123 by malu53 Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:24 am
Real name mercy
Gender Female
Join Date 01/27/2016

no pic

Hello Dear,
my name is miss mercy i want to be your good
friend
send me your
email at my private box
([email protected] )
so i will give you my picture,
Yours mercy.
Advertisement

#286450 by AlanJones Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:54 am
Tel. No.: +221706417746

My Dear.
I am very pleased to address you today. Thank you very much for your mail, I am very pleased to receive your response. In fact, I never knew, how will you feel if it is too early to tell you, but only because of the state where I am in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war which was Flight in my country several years ago, For that war that make me to faces many difficulties in life as in my age, so dear, I must tell you, if you will help me .

To tell you more about me in full detail, I am writing to you now, With Reverends Father Paul Peterson computer, I Miss Mercy Mabou (23) years old, only daughter of the late Dr. Patrick Mabou from Cote d'Ivoire in West Africa who died during the war in my country some years ago.My late father was the personal adviser to our former head of state. (Late President Felix Houphouet-Boigny ), he also owns Mabou Cocoa Industries (ACI) in Abidjan, the capital of my country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood,My Dear with Tears I explained my conditions to you because of the political crisis in our country, which takes a lot of soul, and make a lot of homeless people. I managed to escape for my dear life and ran to a neighboring country, (Dakar) the capital of (Senegal), and I am living now as a refugee in a refugee camp.
we are only allowed to leave the camp, 2 times a week.Its as a stay in prison, I hope that by the grace of God with your help. I will come here soon. I have no relatives, who now can I go with. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person I am now Rev Paul Peterson, who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (Universal CHURCH Christ). He was very good to me since I came here, but I am not living with them, but I live in a female hostel.The Rev Paul Peterson Phone number is (+221 706417746) feel free to call me through his number and If you call him tell him that you want to talk to me, He will send to call me in the Camp to answer your call.As refugee here I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or because it is against the law of the country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please bear with me, I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the leading banks which he used my name as the next of kins, the amount in question $ 5.5.million dollars.So I want you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it I can travel to your country and live with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows about the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

In light of the above, I want you to keep it myself, and please do not let it be open to people, because I am afraid, of losing my life, and lose this money if people gets to know about it, I remember that providing this information to you with faith and hope you will help me with the help of God, I like honest and understanding people, truthful people and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.I want you to send me your contact information's such as your
Names ....................................
Age ......................................
Address ...............................
Telephone...............................
I will be awaiting to hear from you, in my next Mail I will give you the contact details of the bank to them, so they can send money to your account.So after the Bank has transferred money to your account, we can make necessary arrangements for me to come there, and responsible for their freedom. I would expect to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours forever,
Mercy.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#295494 by AlanJones Thu May 19, 2016 2:11 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221706417746

Dear
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.Presently in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev.Father whom used to be a Father to me when I was in Dakar,Rev Paul Peterson and his email address is as follows: [email protected] and phone no. +221706417746

Ask hem to send you a certified bank draft of $200.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Paul Peterson and instruct hem where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner is having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Paul Peterson on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with hem and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly

Mercy

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.