Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#286448 by AlanJones Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:51 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221771502759

My Dearest, Thanks for your mail, I am so happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day? My name is Divine Alix I am 24 years old still single and never married, I am from Somalia in Africa and Currently Residing in orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war in my country. I was a first year student of law at the university, before the incident que leads me into this situation.
My late father Dr. Alix was managing director (Alix Holdings Limited), in Mogadishu, economic capital of my country, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. Also, my mother was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me que is alive now because I am the only child to my parents and I managed to make my way with the help of UN Soldier to this country Senegal, where I am leaving now.
I would like to know more about you.

NOW HERE MORE ABOUT MY SELF
My Dear, How are you doing today? I am happy in your reply to my mail. It is very hot over here in Dakar Senegal. In this orphanage home we are not allowed to go out. It's just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God grace I will come out from here soon. I am allowed by The Reverend Charles, to use his office computer twice a day to check my mail because he knows about my situation here in the orphanage home.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Reverend Charles, who is the Cardinal-Priest of St. John Catholic Church, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the woman's hostel because this orphanage home have two hostels (one for men and the other for women). For your information age is just a number and age got nothing to do in a relationship and it will never be a barrier in our life.

If you call me, I will be the happiest woman on earth because I want to hear your voice. You can call me with the Rev Father mobile phone number, here is the (+221-77 150 27 59)OR his email address([email protected]) please when you call ask of Miss Divine Alix, from Somalia and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to come and speak with you. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year in the university before the tragic incident that lead me to this condition now please

My dear, when my father was alive, he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United Kingdom, which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $6.7M (Six Million, Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). Already, I have informed the bank manager about my intention to claim my late father's deposit. The bank manager told me to look for a foreign partner, who will assist me in the transfer of the money due to my status here, as a refugee I am not allowed to claim the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world. Also, I have my late father's Deposit certificate and death certificate here with me.

Furtherance, I will need your assistance to serve as the guardian of the fund release to your country for investment purpose, Which you will have to make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my studies and to help me secure a residential permit in over there immediately the funds is transferred to your country. Moreover, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of the fund to your country and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes, the only person that knows about this is you, me and Rev. Father. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust and confident I have in you. I like honest and understanding person, truthful and a man of vision, trustworthy and hardworking.

My favorite language is English. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said, from (11.30Gmt-17.00Gmt)

However, I will like you to send me your information details so that I will introduce you to the bank manager where my late father deposited the money as my nominated foreign partner. Information belong

1. Your names
2. Contact Address
3. Country
4. Phone number
5. Sex
6. Occupation

Have a nice day and think about me. Waiting to hear from you soon. I am attaching my picture again for you to see me. Please send me yours to know you too.
your Divine

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement