Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#205431 by Bryon Williams Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:41 pm
Subject: WHY DO .YOU CHOOSE TO LOSE YOUR $1.5MILLION FINAL???

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment For what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $39 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of $39 is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $39 it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment,

this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $39 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity,

the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $39 you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough,

find the money and send it to our bursary. The reason why am sending you this because i want you to receive your USD1.5M immediately we are trying to round up for this payment program.

Here Is The Payment Information Through Western Union Finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($39)

Receivers Name: Innocent Ike
Address: COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
Test Question: WHEN
Answer: NOW
MTCN__

Yours in service
Mrs. Vivian Douglas

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#213394 by Bryon Williams Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:42 pm
Reply-To: Vivian Douglas [email protected]
Subject: FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX

Date: Monday, July 28, 2014

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know
my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the
fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment
for what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you
to trust me, I cannot scam you for $62 it is for bank processing of
your payment, the fees of $62 is clearly written to you before, I did
not invent the bill to defraud you of $62 it is an official bank
payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will
never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is
final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your
payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $62 I don't
want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get
another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very
determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not
want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the
documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to
trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $62 you will not
loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the
money and send it to our bursary. The reason why am sending you this
because I want you to receive your USD2.5M immediately we are trying
to round up for this payment program.

The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been
cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations
that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with
the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of
your processing charges you will get your $2.500, 000.00 into your
account within 15hrs.

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer
only, finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction
because of the requirement of ($62) send the fee through western union
only.

Receiver's name: ANTHONY OKOLO ONYIBOR
COUNTRY, Benin Republic.
CITY ---- COTONOU
Text Question: When
Answer: Today
Amount required: $62

Sender's Name:
MTCN Number#:
Senders address:

Senders full banking details to avoid wrong transfer:
NAME AND ADDRESS OF BANK:
ACCOUNT NAME:
ACCOUNT NO.:
SWIFT CODE:

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $2.5M
the same today without any delay.

Send your reply only at:

Your Faithfully,

Email; [email protected]
Mrs. Vivian Douglas.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#213395 by Bryon Williams Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:45 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: ATTENTION.NOTIFICATION AND GUARANTEE FROM. BANK OF AMERICA

ATTENTION,GOOD MORNING

NOTIFICATION AND GUARANTEE FROM. BANK OF AMERICA STAMP BY THE GENERAL
MANAGER AND SIGN BY U.S TREASURY DEPARTMENT IMF GUARANTEE TO SEND YOUR
MONEY BACK IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVED THE FUNDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT AFTER PAY
THIS CHARGE THAT STATED .ONCE YOU SEND THE $70 TODAY FOR THE
INFORMATION AUSTINE UZOMA, YOUR #15.5MILLION, WILL DEFINITELY
TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT WHITING 3HOURS WITH OUT ANY MORE CHARGE, I
GIVE YOU 100% OF GUARANTEE THAT THIS PAYMENT OF $70 THAT YOU WILL SEND
WILL CARRY OUT THE DELIVERY WITH OUT ANY MORE CHARGE, IF THERE ANY
MORE REQUIRE AFTER SENDING THIS $70 THAT I GUARANTEE YOU I WILL TAKE
CARE OF IT AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU RECEIVED YOUR #15.5MILLION AS I
PROMISE.

SO GO AND SEND THE MONEY THERE IS NO MORE CHARGE AFTER THIS PAYMENT OF
$70 AND I GUARANTEED YOU THAT IF THERE ANY MORE CHARGE AFTER SENDING
THIS $70 I WILL PAID IT AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU RECEIVED YOUR
#15.MILLION,

SO PROCEED TO MONEY GRAM AND SEND THE MONEY TO THIS INFORMATION. AND
GET BACK TO US WITH THE PAYMENT REF NO OR MTCN NO,

RECEIVER'S NAME ....... AUSTINE UZOMA
CITY.............COTONOU
QUESTION:..........COLOR
ANSWER:............BLUE
AMOUNT:.............$70 USD.ONLY
MTCN:................
SENDER NAME ..........
EMAIL THE FOLLOWING:
SENDER'S NAME:
MTCN OR REFERENCE NUMBER

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY WITH THE PAYMENT, DETAIL.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR. BRIAN MOYNIHAN (CEO)
BANK OF AMERICA(R)
CORPORATE OFFICE HEADQUARTERS,
CHARLOTTE, N.C.BANK OF
AMERICA, N.A.MEMBER FDIC.(C) 2012
BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION. ALL
RIGHTSRESERVED.
BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATE OFFICE HEADQUARTERS

#215316 by Bryon Williams Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:12 pm
Subject: WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO LOOSE YOUR PAYMENT $1.8M

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $75 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of $75 is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $75 it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $75 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $75 you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary. The reason why am sending you this because I want you to receive your USD1.8M immediately we are trying to round up for this payment program.

The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $1.8M into your account within 15hrs.

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer only, finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($75) send the fee through western union or money gram.

Receivers name: Dom Ekene
Text Question: When
Answer: Now
Amount required: $75

Sender's Name:
MTCN Number#:
Sender’s address:

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $1.8M the same today without any delay.

Your Faithfully,
Mrs. Vivian Douglas
Email: [email protected]

#215621 by Bryon Williams Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:10 pm
Subject: I am commissioner McAllen-miller the director of international
airport Texas

Due to the illegal operations of fraudsters in this country America our council with the united nation forum has established to help you and other scam victims recover your funds and consignments boxes here in America.

So far now, we have recovered 100 consignment boxes abandoned in our airport ware house and an other 50 consignment boxes Apprehended from illegal fake diplomats.

Due to the petitions received by the formal un boss secretary general-general kofi annan from all over the continent in regards to the fraudulent activities going on in America sub-region with the security's agent and diplomats who has been delaying people's funds and gold hold, consignments and valuables in their custody are demand to be releases to their owners.

I am commissioner McAllen-miller the director of international airport Texas, McAllen-miller commissioner of international airport Texas united states for peace keeping, appointed by the new government of (ndc) president professor Vickie Sutton, I have included your name into the beneficiary files of scam victims for release of 2 consignment boxes valuable of $8.5million us dollars and 85kilograms of gold deliver to you from the cargo department of the united nation diplomatic courier service here in Texas united state.

You are therefore advice to submit all your information for onward delivery of your 2 register consignment boxes deliver to you.

Passport id.
Full name.
Home or office address.
Direct telephone number/mobile number.
Fax number.
Country of origin.

Please kindly note the below important registration details of your
(2) consignment boxes

1. The registration no............................ Gil/am/xxx21/0x
2. The batch number of the boxes...................gil/ am/xxx54/0x
3. Security code number..........................sfss/am942054/02
4. Serial no.................................0043687/eb.

You are advise to act fast in receipt of this email to you and any further delay will be the pleasure of the unhrc to use your fund to help the displaced people in Darfur and you are also advice to stop any illegal transaction because we have place our net working on you in any transaction you may likely participant on.

For further negotiation to enhance the completion of this transaction you will contact the united nation diplomatic base (u.n.d.b) for delivery of your 2 consignment boxes to you after you complete the payment of $61 us dollars for the endorsement fees for the signatory of the Texas international airport authority.

Note you are advice to direct the fee to Benin republic as originated of your boxes via western union money transfer or money gram money transfer

Receiver's name:Innocent Ikena
Question: urgent
Answer: today
Amount $61.00
Mtcn #

Best regards
McAllen-miller commissioner
Email: [email protected]

#284707 by buried under 419s Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:12 pm
X-Spam-Flag: YES
X-Envelope-From: [email protected]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from smtp2.rdslink.ro (smtp2.rdslink.ro [81.196.12.52])
by mail50c28.carrierzone.com (8.14.9/8.13.1) with ESMTP id u1GG2ios008881
for <>; Tue, 16 Feb 2016 11:02:47 -0500
Received: from smtp2.rdslink.ro (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by smtp2.rdslink.ro (Postfix) with ESMTP id 3q4Rry63wBzjWx
for <>; Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:02:26 +0200 (EET)
Received: by smtp2.rdslink.ro (Postfix, from userid 1001)
id 3q4Rrk3ZDnzc0K; Tue, 16 Feb 2016 17:57:35 +0200 (EET)
Received: from User (unknown [79.119.148.36])
by smtp2.rdslink.ro (Postfix) with SMTP id 3q4RZB4y58zn4x;
Tue, 16 Feb 2016 17:49:38 +0200 (EET)
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: *****SPAM***** Attention: Beneficiary,
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 16:51:04 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-Virus-Scanned: ClamAV using ClamSMTP
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
X-CTCH-RefID: str=0001.0A010202.56C34827.01FA,ss=3,re=9.227,recu=0.000,reip=0.000,cl=3,cld=1,fgs=0
X-CTCH-VOD: Unknown
X-CTCH-Spam: Bulk
X-CTCH-Score: 9.227
X-CTCH-Rules: FROM_MISSP_MSFT,FROM_MISSP_USER,FSL_CTYPE_WIN1251,NSL_RCVD_FROM_USER,
X-CTCH-Flags: 0
X-CTCH-ScoreCust: 0.000
X-CSC: 100
X-CHA: v=2.1 cv=UetoFsiN c=1 sm=1 tr=0 p=JMLpTxB9LYMA:10
p=XWMwv6KiyGyc6IsgZtwA:9 a=sbIBSZ7cYujejva7paGuig==:117
a=iMWAuRx3uy/A3bXHCFB3Hw==:17 a=L9H7d07YOLsA:10 a=9cW_t1CCXrUA:10
a=s5jvgZ67dGcA:10 a=Dyoqhi_TatcA:10 a=Cfj4BQAnxiAA:10 a=jFJIQSaiL_oA:10
a=eZm9mp9aAAAA:8 a=fktusbZ3_oEZfwTv:21 a=mAEonznVe2GMczBa:21
a=aphOmCCj7wieXKEk:21 a=Ft8UYL4EG9YA:10 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=OCLPDxMroXsA:10
Received-SPF: pass (mail50c28: localhost is always allowed.) client-ip=127.0.0.1; [email protected];
X-WHL: LR

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am Mrs. Vivian Douglas, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection Unit at John F. Kennedy International airport, New York- working hand in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London, UK and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 25kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the shipping agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $3Million to $4Million each and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about 25kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name and address, the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.
PROVIDE YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND FULL HOME ADDRESS, TO CROSS CHECK IF IT CORRESPONDS WITH THE NAME AND ADDRESS ON THE CONSIGNMENT INCLUDING THE NAME OF NEAREST AIRPORT AROUND YOUR CITY AND OTHER DETAILS.

You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 30% for me / 70% with you on my arrival to your house. I want us to transact this business with you and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 30%/70% with you. Make sure Respond to me via my direct EMAIL: [email protected]

Mrs. Vivian Douglas
INSPECTION UNIT

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
#286447 by AlanJones Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:50 am
Tel. No.: +15702188536

Dear XXX,

This is to confirm receipt of your email. The consignment is the money. Please send me your contact address where it will be delivered to you.
Because our calls are sometimes monitored, to keep this transaction highly secrete and confidential till you receive the consignment, we have to be communicating by email or sms. No phone call unless I am the one that calls you.

As I told you, what we need to do now is to get the non-inspection clearance so that the consignment will not be scanned or inspected so that the customs and the authorities here will not discover that the content is money. I therefore need a copy of your id card to secure the non-inspection clearance. It will cost about $4,500 to obtain the non-inspection clearance. I do hope that I will be able to pay for it. Once the clearance is issued I will then proceed to release the consignment from the customs ware and further deliver to you.

Yours sincerely,
Vivian Douglas.
Tel: (570) 218-8536

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.