Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#286446 by AlanJones Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:49 am
Tel. No.: +22567469699

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail, I am grateful to know that you are willing to assist me
to transfer the fund to your country and invest it in a profitable venture, if you
can truly and sincerely do this for me, I will forever be grateful to you.
so if you went ox to discuss more details this is my number +22567469699

I will wait to hear from you, so as to be able to give you all the details.

Regards
Mrs.Mariam

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#287499 by AlanJones Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:09 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22556483284

Hello,My Dear Good Day

It is my pleasure to reach you after our unsuccessful attempt on our business transaction. Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the funds, without any positive outcome.

I am happy to inform you that I have succeeded in transferring the funds with the help of a new partner from Argentina, Mr. Dylan Velizan, Everything was perfectly done.

In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the funds, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $250,000(two Hundred and fifty Thousand United States Dollars) I did this simply to show appreciation to you for your kind support and assistance even though we could not succeed due to some unforeseen circumstances and reason.

Presently, I am in Argentina for investment project with my partner.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring these funds despite the fact that we could not succeed

You are to contact Rev. Father Didier with your address information to send you the VISA card

Contact him through his email below...
E-mail address: [email protected]
Phone: +225 56 48 32 84

You are to send him your address details where they are to send you the VISA ATM card loaded with the fund through courier service.

I will send you my telephone number here in Argentina as soon as I get your reply.

Regards from
Mrs.Mariam Rashad

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.