Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#286438 by AlanJones Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:33 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +19152293699 & +2349055458371

From CEO: John Lund
Director, Telex Remittance Department
America First Credit Union
Office Address: 1415 N Loop W 110, Houston,
Texas, United States of America..

Monday-Friday
8 a.m.-9 p.m. South-Central Daylight Time(EDT)
Saturday and Sunday
8 a.m.-4 p.m. South-Central Daylight Time(EDT)

ATTN:XXX

This is acknowledgment to your mail. I have tried to call you not able to reach you on phone. Our Bank wish to let you know that we only have few working days to stop this transfer exercise which was authorized by World Bank by instructing our Bank to go ahead with release of some beneficiary fund which have been delayed for some time now.

Attached is your fund approval Document from World Bank which makes you legal beneficiary to this payment.

The United States Insurance Policy fee is mandatory for any transfer of funds here in the USA involving amounts above $1,000,000.00 (one million USD). The amount to be transferred into your account is $10.5 Million and is far above $1 Million.

This is why the $200 USIP fee is required and the fee cannot be deducted from source in accordance with section 3 subsection 2 (a) of the Huge Funds Transfer Regulation Act (HFTRA) of 2001 promulgated by law after the terrorist attack on our dear country. You are to send the fee to the USIP liaison office in Africa where your transaction originated from therefore, you should get back to me so that I can provide you the information you need to send the money to them for me to commence your remittance and send you the Transfer Sheet to confirm the remittance of your approved $10.5m usd to your Bank account

You are to make the payment of $200 to USIP Laison Manager at Lagos, Nigeria through Western Union or Money Gram to Regional Manager in Lagos Nigeria with his name Below:

Name: John Eke
Text Question: How
Text Answer: soon

As soon as you have made the payment, you call the regional manager Mr John Eke on +2349055458371 or Send information to him by email address Below.
Email: [email protected]

You are to call me on Phone Number +19152293699 for Confirmation so as to make sure that your transfer is carried out without additional delay.

Also, you are to send your Banking details so as to get your transfer carried out ones the required transfer document is issued to you and you send our Bank a copy.

Thanks for Banking with the America First Credit Union, while we look forward to serving you better.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement