Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#286425 by AlanJones Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:02 am
Tel. No.: +22997031337

Hello My Dear Friend XXX,

Please an instruction has been given to me from my boss Dr. Peter Uba & united nations, to contact you and send you some fund but the fund will be send to you through ATM Visa card of $1.2 million USD, Please Re-confirm your receiving postal address & International Passport or ID Card bearing your name on it so that I will know that I am not sending your ATM Visa card, to a wrong person together with your direct telephone number to me again if the one given is not correct immediately to enable me send the ATM Visa card to you through (DHL) courier service without wasting time accordingly.

For your information the origin paying bank of the ATM Visa card is from UNITED BANK OF AFRICA, Benin when you receive the ATM Visa card you can withdraw in any international Bank that have ATM visa card machine all over the world.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards,
Mr Andrew Mathew.
Tel: +229 97031 337.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement