Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284281 by Faizan Docherty Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:05 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.148.105.8
Originating ISP: Togotelecom, Togo
City: n/a
Country of Origin: France
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

reply-to: [email protected]
date: Tue, 09 Feb 16 11:07:45 +0000
message-id: <[email protected]>
bcc: <snipped>
X-Priority: 3
x-msmail-priority: normal
importance: normal
priority: normal
subject: Attention: Councell,
x-origin: 197.148.105.8
content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
content-transfer-encoding: QUOTED-PRINTABLE
mime-version: 1.0

Attention: Councell,

I sent this letter to you a month ago, but I'm not sure if you got it, I did not hear from you, and this is the reason I repeat it. I am a Barrister Andrew Attah, I make this offer to you in connection with the death of my client late Mr. Dema Emil Councell, a native of your country who died by motor accident with his entire family. Leaving the sum of U.S. $ 9.5 million in the bank of Togo. After an unsuccessful attempt to find a next of kin to my late client I decided to contact you to stand as the next of kin and clain this inheritance funds. Hence, get back to me at my private e-mail address: ( [email protected] ) in order to improve communication and information on the subject.

Barrister: Andrew Attah:
Lome-TOGO

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#286424 by AlanJones Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:00 am
Tel. No.: +22890941678

Dear XXX,

As you rightly know that I contacted you in this matter based on the fact that you share the same surname with my late client. Who died through car accident without a written WILL (since I had sought for the relatives without success), and instead of this fund being confiscated by the finance firm as I did mention in my proposal.

Of course, I know that you might not be related or even know late Mr. Dema Emil Honey, but as I really made a thorough inquiry and was convinced that he had non-known living relative as I understood that he came to Togo sometime in 1978.

Please understand that the next of kinship as stated in the inheritance law is not limited to relations of the deceased nor is it confided to the circuit of parental relationship, rather it is by choice of the benefactor as regards to whom he/she wishes to will it to (beneficiary) either formally by write up ,or informally by secret information disclosure to beneficiary, be him/ her business partner, relation, kinsmen, friend or well wisher, therefore by virtue of the above stated, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to my late client since the supposed next of kin also died along with him.

DOCUMENTATION BACK-UP : As a matter of fact, note that all documents that will be needed in a transaction of this nature ascertaining you as the bonafidel beneficiary and next of kin to my late client will duly and legally be obtained in your name and favor. I do not know you in person but I feel that you will be human enough to be honest to me at least for bringing you into a deal capable of fetching us both something tangible.

The most important issue to be considered now is trust and confidence in this matter hence I plead that this should be our watchword throughout this transaction and I can fully assure you on my own part that as much as I work this with you I will always remain the same.

STARTING PROCESS : To this end, I request that you furnish me with the followings to enable immediate commencement of the transfer proceedings:

1. Your surname name:...........................

2. Your first name:.........................

3. Date of birth:.................................

4. Married or single?:...............................

5. Occupation:...............................

6. Contact address:...............................

7. Direct telephone and fax numbers:.......................................

BENEFITS : You will be entitled to 60% of the total sum as gratification for helping me champion this deal and 30% will be for me and my family while 10% I suggest will be donated to the charity organizations in any Country of your choice as these funds does not originally belong to either of us but if you feel otherwise do not hesitate to notify me.

You will permit me as the attorney who take proper list documentary care of this estate, to fill your name in my file as next of kin and beneficiary of this fund deposited ,hence my late client does not signed any name in my file jacket as the inheritor of this will . In order to assist in repatriating this fund valued at US$9.5 Million left behind by my client before it get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank of Togo where this huge amount was deposited

NOTE: Upon conclusion of this transaction, I intend to travel alongside my wife to meet with you in your country for fund sharing as suggested above (because the bank will transfer the fund into your account as you may provide upon approval), and we shall also discuss about business relationship and investment interest. I attached my Authorization of Exercise and ATTAH PASSPORT so that you can know whom you are talking with as a lawyer.

I am waiting to hear from you, My phone is +22890941678

Your friend,

Barrister: Andrew Attah.
196 BOULERVAL LOME.
BP: 869 CENTRALE LOME.
REPUBLIC OF TOGO.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#299402 by oscuatin Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:12 pm
Thanks for your reply.

All I want from you is to stand as a next of kin and beneficiary to the unclaimed estate of my deceased client,late Mr. Dema Emil Jacquez, I have done everything possible to trace the relatives of my deceased client without any luck; most of his properties here were vandalized by hoodlums and some over grown by weeds as there is no one to look after them. It was until the finance firm with the said deposit invited me to their office and mandated me as his attorney here in Togo to locate and present to them his next of kin for the release of his outstanding funds with them, the total sum of (US$ 9.5 Million) Only.

It's upon this that I decided to contact you as bearing the same surname in order to assist me in putting claims to this inheritance funds for the release and transfer. The next of kinship as stated by the inheritance law, is not limited to relations of the deceased nor is it confided to the circuit of parental relationship, rather it is by choice of the benefactor as regards to whom he wish to will it to (beneficiary) either formally by write up, or informally by secret information disclosure to beneficiary, be him/ her business partner, relation, kinsmen, friend or well-wishers.

Therefore by virtue of the above stated, I seek consent to present you as the next of kin to my deceased client since the supposed next of kin also died along with him on the motor accident. You should note that all the documents that will be needed in a transaction of this nature ascertaining you as the bonafide beneficiary and next of kin to my deceased client will duly and legally be obtained and issued in your names and favor. If this inheritance funds is not claimed, it will be re-deposited into the treasury of the finance firm and also confiscated as unclaimed bill which will be shared among the board of directors and it will become history.

There is nothing to worry about as everything is legal with documentations, it is my duty to provide the next of kin and whosoever I approve as the next of kin will become the beneficiary and receive the inheritance funds.

The most important issue to be considered now is trust and confidence in this matter hence I plead this should be our watch word throughout this transaction and I can fully assure you on my own part that as much as I work this with you, I will always remain the same. I do not know you but I feel you will be human enough to be honest to me at least for bringing you into a deal capable of fetching something tangible.

All I need is your data to perfect the legal documents and to officially present you to the bank as the next of kin to my deceased client so the inheritance funds of US$9,500.000.00 can be released to you and we will share it as below. You will be entitled to 60% of the total sum as gratification for helping me champion this deal and 30% will be for me and my family while 10% I suggest will be donated to the charity organizations in any Country of your choice but if you feel otherwise do not hesitate to notify me.

1. Your first names:...............................................
2. Your surname:..............................................
3. Your date of birth:............................................
4. Your phone and fax numbers:....................................
5. Your Occupations:..............................................
6. Your address/ country:................................

With this information's I shall proceed to secure a Letter of Claim and Representation with the information supplied. As above, this legal instrument when submitted to the Bank automatically mandates the financial institution to effect transfer exercise in your favor and as such shall be sealed and remain irrevocable. In our next correspondent, I suggest that we reach an agreement of understanding for fair sharing ratio.

I therefore look forward to hearing from you sooner with the necessary information required to commence work on the transfer. Call me as soon as you receive this mail. I want us to have a little telephone conversation with my direct telephone number +228-90941678.
Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours in legal matters,

Barrister: Andrew Attah.
196 BOULERVAL LOME.
BP: 869 CENTRALE LOME.
REPUBLIC OF TOGO.