Information on romance scams and scammers.
#269450 by malu53 Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:50 am
Frank David White
Male / Single
Current Location Frankfurt/ Germany
Create Date 27/09/2015 18:07
Last Login 28/09/2015 05:36

[About Me
I'm very understanding,open minded with a forgiven heart, loving and caring with sense of humor,hard working with cheerful character, honest, sincere, kind, warm and intelligent with good look, i was raised with a strict Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people i still maintain this value wherever I go

Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Relationship Status Single
Profession Marine Engineer
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Education Master
Languages English

Image pic stolen from a youtube video showing Capt Richard Morris

CEO Australian Superyachts. I am a Superyacht Captain, Master Mariner, Yacht Broker, Yacht Manager, Pilot, Husband & Father.

My Dearest One!
Greetings to you, My name is Engineer Frank White, i am a U.S. Marine Engineer :lol: , I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qualities in me,kindly respond to me through my private email box ([email protected]) so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.
EMAIL: [email protected]
Advertisement

#269451 by malu53 Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:51 am
Skype ID: engineer.frank.white
Name: Engineer Frank White
IP not found
no Skype avatar
#269453 by malu53 Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:54 am
plus.google.com/100610018583218130236/about

pic on picassa

Name: Frank White
Profession: Marine Engineer
Education: Engineering

#269460 by malu53 Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:42 am
next inbox message

let chart on facebook ... David White
very precise information :lol:

there we have him with the first pic posted twice

uid: 00000628534835
Frank David White
Marine Engineer at Eni Oil & Gas Company
Studied at Gr.Sc.A.Marienescu
Single

uid: louise.robinson.9465
Frank David White
Marine Engineer at Eni Oil & Gas Company
Lives in Rome, Italy
From Raleigh, North Carolina
#286268 by AlanJones Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:31 am
Tel. No.: +233240471382

Thanks for your urgent response. My dear,I'm ready to do what ever you want from me because I need your help. I want you to understand that I'm in the middle of the sea in Ghana West Africa. Just to prove to you that I'm real,I sent my colleague who is coming from land and he get me a cell phone,but we are not allowed for cell phone usage due to some security reasons. I want you to call me on this number,is a roamed number,I can't call you. I'll like you to call me as soon as you receive my message to avoid losing the box with the security company because the deadline of claiming back the box is this week or I'll lose it. (00233240471382),My dear,I want you to understand that you're my last hope and also the only one I trusted,please don't let me down. I'll be waiting for your call.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#420618 by maluu53 Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:14 am
with the pic of previous post
on alquifriend.com/alquilar-amigo-nombre-frank-white-429
Frank White
Registro realizado en Mayo del 2019 para Álava

Frank se describe como:

"My Dearest One! Greetings to you, My name is Engineer Frank White, i am a U.S. Marine Engineer, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qualities in me,kindly respond to me through my private email box (engineerfrank1956 @ gmail.com) so that we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest. EMAIL: engineerfrank1956 @ gmail.com"