Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#286266 by AlanJones Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:29 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12172073187

Hello everyone, I am writing this Testimony because I'm really grateful for what Fidelity Funding Group LLC did for me and my family. When I thought there was no hope, this loan company came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2.5%. Well, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months, all I met scammed and took my money, until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise I got my loan without wasting much time. So, if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount, I would advise you to email Mr. Mark Gregory via:([email protected]).Tel: +1 (217) 207-3187
Regards,
Kantorski, Tita.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#287043 by AlanJones Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:32 am
Reply-to: "[email protected]" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12172073187

Do you need easy qualifying personal or Business start-up loans ranging from $10,000 - $50,000,000 at 2.5% interest rate? Bad credit or Good credit, makes no difference with us. 90% of applications are approved within 4 business days. Apply now!
Sincerely,
Gaber Ahmed Ibrahim
Publicity Secretary.
Fidelity Funding Group LLC®
Tel: +1 (217) 207-3187

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.