Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#286255 by AlanJones Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:16 am
Reply-to: Cleave Stevenson - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348100082255

Hello XXX

How are you doing today?

Thanks for your mail which was in response to my business proposal to you to help me receive the sum of $10Million united states dollars only.

I want you to know that you will be getting 35% of the total amount for your help while i have set aside 10% of the money for expenses that you and i may incur while trying to get the money delivered to you.

Do also know that i would still need your correct delivery address where you wish the diplomat to bring the money to and your identity such as drivers license or international passport for easy recognition of your person when he arrives in your country..

The above information i would be using it to raise an application on your behalf to the bank for the approval of the delivery of the funds to you.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest with the above information that i requested for. Please kindly send me your private cell phone number to give you a call about this.

Regards,
Mr. Stevenson Cleave
+234 8100082255

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement