Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#286253 by AlanJones Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:13 am
Tel. No.: +22566428426

My Dear XXX,

Dearest one,

I'm so happy for your letter and bless.

Sorry for my late reply, it was because the nurse who is helping me went to the hospital and just returned.

I am originally from France, but I lived in Ivory Coast west africa for over 30 years.

i was married to the late Dr. Joseph Bloushi, of blessed memory. He was the executive director (ISAR COCOA FARMS) located here in Abidjan Ivory Coast before his death.

i am suffering seriously from the chemical gas attack that hit me three years ago, when I went to Damascus the capital of Syria, to start an NGO to deliver food and medical supplies to refugees grow there. But I might not be able to meet its obligations due to the situation there.

Now, I want a believer who has the fear of God to take over the bottom of my late husband deposited in the bank here with beneficial to the motherless, less privileged in his country and beyond purposes.

Money as I said is (US $ 2,300,000.00) and you have 10% for yourself. And the rest to be used for charitable purposes.

Please let me know if you are ready to handle this with truth and honesty, so that I will give the documents about this deposit and the contact address of this bank to contact them for the claim.

Here is the copy of my residence document here and i been trying to call you but is not going through here is the number can get with +22566428426 .

God bless you.

Sincerely,
Mama Elizabeth Bloushi.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement