Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#286248 by AlanJones Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:05 am
Tel. No.: +2349098097514

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your response and readiness to take up this beneficiary charitable claim.

In a good honesty word, this is not a game neither taken advantage of you and i wont want you to betray the trust she confided in you for the fulfillment of her charitable aims and objectives when you have the funds.

My name is Dr.Alex Dokubo, i am the personal Assistance to Mrs Alison Diezani. As at this morning Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke health is severely deteriorating and intensified. This is the purpose why she DIRECTED me to respond back to you accordingly. And i have contacted you for the fulfillment of her charitable aims and dream as regarding to her first email sent to you. This proposition is about your devotion of good heart, given caring hands to the less privileges and great beneficiary opportunity to your entire life.

Absolutely 'True and risk free' Mrs Diezani will want to secure this funds as her last wish before she died under care as the Charity Beneficiary and as soon as you received this funds, you will disburse to the i.e less privilege, disable, widow, destitute, war victims and some part of this funds will be invested in your country for the purpose of training man-power workshops as it may applies in your care.

Mrs. Diezani she is demanding for your trust and confidence for the domicile funds to be properly managed and %40 of the total funds ($150 MILLION USD) will be set aside for you. However, i would like to inform you that, the issue on this funds still raise an eye-brew by the Nigeria Economy Crime Corruption Agency, to avoid trace of this funds, this fund will be brought to you via fiscal diplomats Agent as it will be arrange by the security company where the funds is kept. As you have read from my previous email that all information about this funds should be kept confidential and classified, due to the reason.

For more prove of understanding of this fund proposition in concerned, please click on the URL LINKS BELOW for your perusal:

i. http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline ... dueke.html
ii. http://doynews.com/article/i-am-really- ... s-internet

This donor trust beneficiary assignment require some basic indispensables.

I will be presenting you as a new beneficiary to the custodian of the funds since the original beneficiary is seriously sick. Meanwhile, i will want you to forward to me, the details below accordingly to enable me commence the processing of the below document i mentioned:

NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE:
SCAN COPY OF YOUR ID:

which i would forward to attorney to use to process in your name An Agreement, Change of Beneficiary Name for the fund release to you and Power of Attorney to append your signature and return the scan copy to me to proceed further to the next line of action. To established more friendly trust between us, i have attached for you scan copy of my ID, her pictures, and original certificate of deposit for your perusal.

I received your phone but for more confidential reason, you can give me a call: +234 9098097514

I will be looking forward to your expedient response.

Best regards
Dr. Alex Dokubo

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement