Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#286109 by AlanJones Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:03 am
Tel. No.: +22998891358

Greeting from U.S Embassy,
FROM U.S EMBASSY BENIN REPUBLICATION OFFICE HOW ARE YOU TODAY WITH YOUR Family Michael Raynor From U.S embassy Benin Republic, I was newly appointed as ambassador to Benin Republic and I wanted to inform you that I saw your name in one of the files here with some payment details which you made to receive your fund but I don't know what

happened that Mr. James Knight who left this office did not allowed you to received your fund, I decided to write you if you may still be interested to get your fund through the power of this office and I know that something went wrong or maybe they demanded so much money from you which you no get and now you hive to renew your Certificate of ownership cost you is $125 to renew your Certificate of ownership with your payment file, and you are paying the$125 to the attorney who will do the work so that I can put my signature to enable you receive your $9.5m after all the delays. Please fill this with your contact details and write back to me if you are ready for this, and we are waiting for you if you are read and that is only money you will send to me and you will receiver your fund immediately you send the fees,

Here is our accountant name address information where you will send the $125 through money Gram or western union.

Receiver's Name.......IGNATIUS EKWEALOR

Country Name.........Benin Republic
City.................Cotonou
Text Question.......when
Text Answer.........now
MTCN..............
Sender Name.....

WE AWAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY ASAP.

Mr.MICHAEL RAYNOR.
United States Ambassador to the Republic of Benin

Greeting from U.S Embassy,
FROM U.S EMBASSY BENIN REPUBLICATION OFFICE HOW ARE YOU TODAY WITH YOUR Family Michael Raynor From U.S embassy Benin Republic, I was newly appointed as ambassador to Benin Republic and i wanted to inform you that i saw your name in one of the files here with some payment details which you made to receive your fund but i don't know what

happened that Mr. James Knight who left this office did not allowed you to received your fund, I decided to write you if you may still be interested to get your fund through the power of this office and i know that something went wrong or maybe they demanded so much money from you which you

are unable to pay but i will try my best as a new appointed ambassador to Benin Republic and i will make sure that you receive your fund through wire transfer this time around to avoid any story again.I was so shocked when i saw your name here and you are very lucky

that he did not clean away your name which means that i can still locate you through your email address and i'm so sorry for whatever has happened and how much you spent in the past but be rest assured that i will never disappoint you like Mr James Knight did and all

i need from you now is to re-confirm your contact address and your bank details where you will like to receive your fund and all it will

cost you is $125 to renew your Certificate of ownership with your payment file, and you are paying the$125 to the attorney who will do the work so that i can put my signature to enable you receive your $9.5m after all the delays.Please fill this with your contact details and write back to me if you are ready for this,

Your full name.....................

Your Country and City address.................. .................
Your Home address.................. ................
Your age and occupation............... ...............
Your private phone number and sex...................... .................
Single or married.................. ................

I will wait to hear from you as soon as you receive this email and write back to me

([email protected])

MICHAEL RAYNOR ]

call me her in Benin [+229 98891358]
United States Ambassador to the Republic of Benin

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement