Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#286100 by AlanJones Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:50 am
Tel. No.: +2348087120096

ATTENTION:

I have received your mail which you sent to me regarding your bank draft check and First I must introduce my humble self to you. I am Mr. Dike Efe the secretary to the Ambassador and I have been instructed by the Ambassador for the registration of you check and as stated as soon as the check is registered the Ambassador will be coming to your country with the check to see he go with you to your bank there to deposit the check and make sure it clears before coming back.

So I will advice you to try your possible best to see that you come up with the $130 for the registration of the check for the Ambassador to bring it to your country. Also know that as soon as this check is registered there will be know office to query you for money laundry because the president will sign the final signatory as soon as the check is registered.

Bellow is the western union or money gram information.

Receivers Name…………….DIKE EFE
Text question………………when
Text answer ………………..Today
Location……………………Lagos Nigeria
Amount……………………..$130
MTCN……………………..

I assure you that if only you work with my instruction i will give you the best you want and nothing will make you not to receive this check as soon as the $130 for the registration for the is paid. i wait a very good respond from you so that i will know if you are going to work as the directives.

THANK YOU

MR.DIKE EFE
SECRETARY TO AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
Call +234 80 87120096

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement