Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#256555 by AlanJones Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:25 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]

How Are You Doing Today,
I am Miss Nancy Ogwo 24years, i hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health, my dear I went through your profile today where am browsing and i read it and took interest in it for us to be friends Please if you don't mind i will like you to write and reply me back here, [email protected] Hoping to hear from you Please, I will be waiting for your mail Ok, attach here is my pics my dear, i want us to be friend's if you like to be my friend, from yours new friend Have a Lovely Nice And A Blessed Day My Dear, i am Expecting Your Mail please reply me back now Ok, [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#256702 by AlanJones Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:03 pm

Good Day To You,
How are you doing today, i hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health, my dear i hope that every things is ok with you and your family's over there and i hope that every body that they are ok in good condition of health well my dear, I went through your profile lik i said and here is my own face-book profle account you will see me Check me here in face-book singlebaby ogwo and i read it and took interest in it, and i am very happy for your reply, please i need us to be friends and to knows each others well i read your profile andi like you thats why i am now telling you all about me and my secret i really need your help and i will be happy for us to see and to meet each others face to face and i belived that one day and very soon i will meet and you will see me face to face because i really need that my dearest one, and my dear How is your day?. Mine is a bit colder here in Dakar Senegal,

My name is Miss Nancy Ogwo 24years old from Libya, in Africa, 5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion, (never married before) and i am currently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the administration war in country. My late father was Dr. Patrick Ogwo management Ogwo director and Associates (Ltd), and was the personal advice to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It's only me now that is alive and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal, where I am now living in a refugee camp, and this team is owned by a Reverend that is in charge of a church here in the camp. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, I am grateful to write you by given me the opportunity now. Hope you are fine, I thank God for you, your message was a bit relief for me, may God protect you for me,

Obviously, speaking the horrible nature of this Camp is so terrible that every bit of experience is very unhealthy and inexplicable that we are confined to certain things. its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace and with your help I will come out here soon I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, The only person I have now is Rev- George David who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this Camp A.K.A( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) He has been very nice to me since I came here,and owing to the nature of the Camp there are two hostels namely, the women's and men's hostel, Darling it is very vital at this point to give you the Pastors Tel number in case you want to call me but i will give it to you in my next mail,

Sincerely speaking, the horrible nature of this place, makes one to be so perplexed and unavoidably in a serious diorama of dilemma which the predominant view of my life and my dream was to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. of which you can agree with me that this priority is still unrealized, Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $2.6(Two Million, Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars)

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it we can travel to any country we want or we can live together in your own country and. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me, Consequently to this i will like you to keep it to yourself for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information owing to the providence of nature as you are Godly sent person to me,

My favorite language is English but our language is Arabic but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you. Have allot of nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest, Thanks and remain blessed three attach here is my pics for you and i will like you to send me yours in your next mail, Thanks My Dearest waiting to read your reply again, from yours new Friend,

Yours Faithful One
Miss Nancy Ogwo

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#256883 by AlanJones Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:39 pm
Other Email: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447031910952 & +447031971731 & +221772866147

My Dearest One in Heart,
How are you today? I believe you're having a great day. Ask of me, am fine, just managing to cope with the hard life here in this prison called refugee camp,
hoping that by the special grace of God that i will be out very soon and join you over there for a better living and to continue back with my education.

Honey, i will so much appreciated your willingness to assist me to see that i get this BALANCE left in my late father's foreign Bank account transferred to your position, pending our arrival to meet with you to start up a new life. As i told you in my previous mail, i am presently living in this refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my parents. My sweetheart, I have received your mail and i want you to help me with all your heart, all i want you to do is to help me to receive the money into your bank account first.and for me to get my freedom and join you in other for me and you to meet face to face soon because i true need your help me dearest one,

As a matter of facts you are to contact Mr, Collins brown. the Foreign Payment manager of Standard Chartered Bank in London for the transfer of the money into your bank account with the information bellow. Please while writing, tell him that you are my foreign partner that you want to know the possibility of transferring my late father's money in to your bank account in your country. Meanwhile i have informed the Bank about my late father wealth transfer, so feel free to contact Mr Collins brown. as soon as you receive this mail.

YOU ARE TO SENT MAIL TO BANK WITH THIS FOLLOWING INFORMATION'S BELLOW
Here is the contact of the bank to write them:so arrange this bellow letter immediately and send it to the bank STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK

No. I Basinghall Avenue
London, EC2V 5DD
UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: +44-70319-10952
E-mail: [email protected]

Sir/madam
I am Mr...............................................................
From.....................................................................
am writing to your bank on behalf of my partner Miss Nancy Ogwo,
She directed me to contact your bank with her late father bank

DEPOSIT ACCOUNT INFORMATION;
This is the contact information of the bank;
Name: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
The name of transfer officer;Mr Collins brown.
Email:( [email protected] ) OR
( [email protected] )
Personal Number To Mr Collins brown.
Tel Number +44-70319-10952
Fax Number. +44-703-1971-731.
The account information's are as follow :-
A/c Name; Dr Patrick Ogwo
Amount Deposited; (2.6Million US Dollars)
Next of Kin; Miss Nancy Ogwo
A/C No, BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.

with trust I permit you to contact my late father bank account in Uk
Please I request urgent to know the arrangement of this transfer of
US$2.6,000.00 to my account because her situation in the refugee
camp now is not comfortable with her. Thanks Please am waiting to hear from whom this letter is concern
From partner Mr.............................................................

Tel..........................

I have earlier informed STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK. about my plans to claim this money and all they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status here in Senegal. As a refugee, am not allowed direct claim of the money but only through an appointed representative as the united nations refugee law governing refugees all over the world states,

In this regards i will like you to contact the Bank as soon as you can with this information, telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the money deposited by my late father Dr Patrick Ogwo, to your Bank account. God will bless you as you contact the bank today, My Darling, I want you to do anything within your power to save me from this situation that i am into, this refugee camp is just like hell. I am taking you seriously as a brother, father and husband and since i came to know you,i have no doubt about you, Like i told you in my first mail i have mapped out 25% of the total sum for your assistance, The only person I have now is Rev- George David who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this Camp A.K.A( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) He has been very nice to me since I came here,and owing to the nature of the Camp there are two hostels namely, the women's and men's hostel, Darling it is very vital at this point to give you the Pastors Tel number in case you want to call me (00221-772-866-147 (+221-772-866-147) and here is his email ([email protected]) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with Miss Nancy in Camp B, he will send for me in the hostel to come out in his office and answer your call. God bless you my dearest,

Yours faithfully
Missnancy With Love And Trust!

#284386 by AlanJones Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:05 am
Reply-to: Missnancy Ogwo - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221767457578

Hello Dearest,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada. Presently I’m in Canada with him for investing of the money since some week now Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how But Today God Is Good in my Life.

Now you will need to contact the Rev.Father John Matthew and his direct email address is : ( [email protected] ) and his phone number (+221-767-457-578) Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank Cheque of($350.000.00) three hundred and fifty thousand Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which you later failed.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. when i was in African, so feel free and get in touched with Rev, Father John Matthew and direct him where to send or post you the bank Cheque. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment and projects which myself and my new partner are having at hands. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank Cheque to you without delay.because my new husband is an a jealous husband and he don't want or need me to be communicating with any body only him and he didn't knows that i kept suck amount to an outside like you but i do it because of God and Because your past effort and i really appriciateted it alot,

Lomatar That it Fails us some how, but God is Good For Me Today So Shall it Good to You Amen My Dear, Feel Free and contact the Rev, Father and my new partner he does not knows that i kept such amount for an outsider but i didn't forget your past effort i appreciate your cornsine to get me my freedom that time, but it failed us but God is Good Today For My Life, so feel free and get in touched with Rev, Father John Matthew i don't want my new husband to knows that i keep such amount to you he is an a jealous husband, is my Heart to give it to you is Glory of God Try and Contact Our Rev, Father John Matthew and direct him where to send or post you the bank Cheque Immediately,

Take care and remain Blessed,
Yours,faithfully,
Mrs Nancy Alexander!

#286096 by AlanJones Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:44 am

God Bless You My Dearest,
From Yours New Friend Miss Nancy, how are you doing today! i hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health, my dear i hope that every things is ok with you and your family's over there and i hope that every body that they are ok in good condition of health well my dear, i am very happy for your reply, please i need us to be friends and to knows each others well i read your profile and i like you that's why i am now telling you all about me and my secret i really need your help and i will be happy for us to see and to meet each others face to face and i believed that one day and very soon i will meet and you will see me face to face because i really need that my and God will Do That For Us Amen, and my dear How is your day?. Mine is a bit colder here in Dakar Senegal,

My Name is Miss Nancy Ogwo 24years old from Libya, in Africa, 5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion, (never married before) and i am currently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the administration war in country. My late father was Dr. Patrick Ogwo management Ogwo director and Associates (Ltd), and was the personal advice to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It's only me now that is alive and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal, where I am now living in a refugee camp, and this team is owned by a Reverend that is in charge of a church here in the camp. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, I am grateful to write you by given me the opportunity now. Hope you are fine, I thank God for you, your message was a bit relief for me, may God protect you for me Amen, Darling it is very vital at this point to give you the Pastors Tel number in case you want to call me (00221-767-457-578 (+221-767-457-578) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with Miss Nancy in Camp B, he will send for me in the hostel to come out in his office and answer your call,

Sincerely speaking, the horrible nature of this place, makes one to be so perplexed and unavoidably in a serious diorama of dilemma which the predominant view of my life and my dream was to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. of which you can agree with me that this priority is still unrealized, Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $2.6(Two Million, Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars)

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it we can travel to any country we want or we can live together in your own country and. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me, Consequently to this i will like you to keep it to yourself for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information owing to the providence of nature as you are Godly sent person to me,

My favorite language is Arabic but I speak English French very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I really true need your help please like I said i have a lot to tell you. Have allot of nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest, Thanks and remain blessed attach here is my pics for you and i will like you to send me yours in your next mail, Thanks My Dearest waiting to read your reply again, from yours new Friend,

Yours Faithful One
Miss Nancy Ogwo,

#310296 by AlanJones Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:19 pm
Other Email: [email protected]

Hello Dearest,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada. Presently I’m in Canada with him for investing of the money since some week now Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how But Today God Is Good in my Life.

Now you will need to contact the Rev.Father John Matthew and his direct email address is : ( [email protected] ) and his phone number (+221-767-457-578) Ask him to kindly send you a ATM Visa Card of($350.000.00) three hundred and fifty thousand Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which you later failed. and this The content of the pack are 2 Toshiba laptops computer, 1 i-phone, AN ENVELOPE, Video Camera and some jewelries. I packed everything in a medium carton and gave it to Rev.Father John Matthew to deliver it to you because i am very busy with my new projects and investiment with my new Beloved Husband,

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. when i was in African, so feel free and get in touched with Rev, Father John Matthew and direct him where to send or post you your Visa Card. and other packages Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment and projects which myself and my new partner are having at hands. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of your Visa Card to you without delay.because my new husband is an a jealous husband and he don't want or need me to be communicating with any body only him and he didn't knows that i kept suck amount to an outside like you but i do it because of God and Because your past effort and i really appriciateted it alot,

Lomatar That it Fails us some how, but God is Good For Me Today So Shall it Good to You Amen My Dear, Feel Free and contact the Rev, Father and my new partner he does not knows that i kept such amount for an outsider but i didn't forget your past effort i appreciate your cornsine to get me my freedom that time, but it failed us but God is Good Today For My Life, so feel free and get in touched with Rev, Father John Matthew i don't want my new husband to knows that i keep such amount to you he is an a jealous husband, is my Heart to give it to you is Glory of God Try and Contact Rev, Father John Matthew and direct him where to send or post you Your ATM Visa Card, Immediately!

Take care and remain Blessed,
Yours,faithfully,
Mrs Nancy Alexander!