Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#286075 by AlanJones Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:06 am
Tel. No.: +2348026822285

ATTN: XXX

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message in response to the payment notification,there are three methods of payment available for the payment of your fund. You have to choose one of this mode of payments and get back to me as soon as you read this email today. The bank to bank wire transfer, the diplomatic cash delivery and the ATM credit card payment.

Therefore you are advice to provide below information

1. Beneficiary name:
2. Home address:
3. Mobile phone:
4. Your age and current occupation:
5. Attach copy of your identification:

I can be reached on this number anytime: :+234-8026822285.
Call me for more details. Kindly get back to me ASAP.

Best Regards,

Dr.Kingsley Moghalu
Deputy Governor CBN

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#293177 by AlanJones Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:13 am
Tel. No.: +2348026822285

ATTN: XXX

I wish to inform you that all matters relating to the release of this payment is now under my control and supervision. This development has become necessary due to the activities of unpatriotic government/CBN officials and impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle our clients by making requests for unauthorized fees and levies from them.

We sincerely apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past; your payment is now 100% Guaranteed.

I am Dr.Kingsley Moghalu the deputy governor CBN.I was mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete the entire unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

To this effect, the sum of $10.7 Million (TEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) has approved for you. Kindly choose from these three modes of payment (wire transfer, diplomatic cash payment and ATM card).

I can be reached on this number anytime: :+234-8026822285. Call me for more details. Kindly get back to me ASAP.

Best Regards,
Dr.Kingsley Moghalu
Deputy Governor CBN

NB: KINDLY NOTE THAT SOME PEOPLE (FRAUDSTERS) HAVE STARTED MAKING FORGERY OF MY GOOD NAME.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.