Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#286074 by AlanJones Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:04 am
Tel. No.: +22998819450

My good friend XXX,

I have receive your email and i am happy to get your reply.
Right now i am in the refuge hospital home in Benin republic where i am
receiving treatment of explosion injury that killed my wife and other members
of my family near my house in Benghazi.

I have my $25 million in transit deposit in the African investment bank
here in Benin republic after i make request for transfer from the Libyan foreign bank.
I am very worry about my money in this bank that was why i make contact with you.
I receive information over media report that the bank may go bankrupt due to bad management
and if this happen i will loose my money so i think it wise to take my money out the bank
transit deposit for investment.

I will need you to speak with Mr.Ali who is my translator so that you can speak with him on
all things i say to him about this investment.
Ali help me with all my phone communication as the doctor say that the explosion injury affected
the hearing and for this i must do several surgery with the last one coming up on November.

I am wiling to offer you 30 percent of total amount of my money as my beneficial receiver and
investment partner.
I will ask the bank to open communication with you once we have good understanding after you
speak with Ali.
Ali number is +229 98819450 . I want you to call Mr.Ali Kwame urgently ok because
Ali will only be here in the hospital on Monday so then i can plead with him to
speak with you for me.
Ali is the translator here in hospital and i already speak to Ali about you today.
I will also be happy if you will be able to travel down to the bank to confirm
and verify all certainty of transfer to your account during transfer and also see me
in the hospital for personal meeting of each other.
I await your reply and call to Ali the hospital translator.

Peace within

Abdul-Raheem Alkhozini

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#286918 by AlanJones Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:25 am
Tel. No.: +22998819450

My dear Friend XXX ,

I have asked the hospital translator Mr. Ali Kwame to call to you on my behalf but for two days he make call to your phone but no access.
It is important that we conclude with the investment interest of the $25 million i want to invest in your location with the hope of you as my investment partner. I am willing to offer you 30 percent of total sum as my investment partner because it is so important that i take my money out of the current bank due to news over the media about possible bankruptcy of the bank due to bad management.
If it is ok by you then call the hospital translator , his name is Ali because i already speak to him about you and all i say to you.(+229 98819450)
The last surgery i will be having is by November and i hope that by this time i can travel to meet with you but right now i need our investment money out of this African investment bank.
I wait for your kind reply before i contact with the bank to open communication with you as my investment partner..

Peace within

Abdul-Raheem Alkhozini

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.