Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284836 by malu53 Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:32 pm
Blessing
27, Coburg, Germany
Last seen 44 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a man
aged 40‑90, in Sri Lanka.

Image <<< Nigerian model and Nollywood star Queeneth Hilbert

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/i-ha ... h-hilbert/

Hello dear, do not be offended by name am esta i know i am a stranger at this moment, but i have something Important to Discuss with you.please you can easily reach me at my email address (estakuru@hotmail. com) hoping to get your message soon.Yours esta
Advertisement

#286073 by AlanJones Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:03 am
Tel. No.: +221708086524

I am more than happy for your reply, and to write you this mail that will lead me introduced my self to you, I am Miss Esta Kuru. 22years of age, am from the republic of Somalia) i am the only child & Daughter of my late parents, late Chief/Mr Bekele Forsyth kuru. but he was killed along side with my mother in a car bomber, during the regional crisis in my country Somalia, My late father was a business man, he deals on petrol/oil based in Mogadishu,,
Presently i am living in Mission Rescue Camp as a result of the Crisis. Life inside the refugee camp is unbearable; We are not allowed to use some facilities. I am suffering in this place and i hope by God's grace i will come out of here through your assistant!. Right now i don't have any relatives whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the Crisis, this is why i seek for your assistance..

Here the camp have two hostels, one for men and the other for women. i am living in the woman's hostel, and i don't have a personal telephone to be reached, you can reach me through the Mission camp telephone: +221-708086524. Once you call, tell the Rev father or that you want to speak with Miss Esta Kuru. am staying in Hostel Block A001.
Please listen to this, i have my late father's Death/Deposit certificates here with me, of which i will send to you later, because when my late father was alive he DEPOSITED some amount of money, Five million One hundred and Fifty thousand US-Dollars. ($5,150,000.00million-dollars) in a Finances House through "diplomatic immunity", of which he used my name as the next of kin. I have contacted the Finances House on this development, but due to my situation i was told that I should present somebody or a company to stand on my behalf.

now i am honorably seeking for your assistant in the following ways.
1) To serve as the guardian of this fund,
2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country and continue my studies, after the money has been transferred,
I offer you 25% of the total Money, if you can stand and receive it on my behalf, while the remaining 75% will be my investment capital in your country. As i want to invest in ( real estate management & Manufacturing).
I know it will sound strange to you, but it is the whole truth and nothing but the truth..and i am promising you that if only i can trust you, you will never regret of knowing me. because it is better to trust you than to die in this camp where I have no body to help me.

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished, remember i am giving you all this information due-to the trust i deposited on you. Meanwhile i will like you to send me your full information, international passport or any of your government ID, i will like you to call me on the above phone, like i said i need your help and you can indicate your option towards assisting me! and i believe that this transaction would be concluded within seven (7) days you signify interest to assist me.
Have a nice day and I attach here my photos, I will be expecting your reply and i will tell you how we can proceed in my next mail. send me your pictures,

Best regards
Yours sincerely,
Esta Kuru

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.