Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#285719 by Mike Wilson Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:03 pm
http://www.bulldogfrenchies.net
Fake breeder website

Carl French Bulldogs Home [email protected]
Email address on website [email protected]
Cell number (404) 549-5692. preferably Text messaging

Domain Name: BULLDOGFRENCHIES.NET
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS21.IXWEBHOSTING.COM
Name Server: NS22.IXWEBHOSTING.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 08-feb-2016
Creation Date: 08-feb-2016
Expiration Date: 08-feb-2017

Hello,
Thank you for your inquiry and welcome to Carl French Bulldogs Home, its good to know that you are interested in providing a home for a French bulldog puppies, We had a litter of six puppies, 1 sold and still have 5 available which you just saw on our website, They are ready to join their forever new families.
The puppies available are Bash (Male), Dudley (Male), Dakota Lynn (Male), Guinness (Female), Beatrice (Female).
We have raised French bulldogs over the years and we have always made out time to properly educate ourselves on the breed to be of help to you as a prospective buyer. All our lovely cuddles are raised here in our home around kids and other pets.
We have our own house and yard on one section and our puppies are raised right here, We are their guardians and their voice. We have committed to ensure that they have the best possible “forever” homes, and we take that commitment very seriously. Take note that French bulldogs increase your mood dramatically! Humans with dogs recover more quickly from illnesses. I mean, how can you NOT live happily waking up to a smiley face and wagging tail every morning and after work and night?

Ok you must have read a little about each puppy on our website, They all Convey impression of determination, strength and activity. Alert, bold, loyal, dependable, courageous, fierce in appearance, but possessed of affectionate nature. Courageous (not vicious or aggressive), and demeanor should be pacific and dignified. These attributes should be countenanced by the expression and behavior. They are brave to the extreme and will try to guard and defend you when they think you are being threatened. lol! Their natural Propensity to defend the smaller ones makes them sometimes intervene when any of my kids get told off by me or my partner. Even when they seem asleep or resting, they will still notice every single movement. Will notice every single change you make in the arrangement of your furniture.
Well I hope I just gave you an idea of each puppy and hopefully this can help you in making the choice that suits you best. We have been breeding puppies for the past 6 years and really have much experience in the field as we have even taken some lessons and read books and gone through training's, We own a small motel here, live here too and our pets are all raised right here together with us as one big loving family, I am in the military and my partner stays home to take care of our pets but i am always there to assist everyday after work. We breed French bulldogs simply because we love this breed and also for the sake of experience so we do not sell our puppies to make money to keep the family rather we only seek homes that are willing to share a loving and caring home with them. We see these puppies as family members that is why we do not put a price tag on them as you may not see that on our website however we only charge an adoption fee of $650 on each puppy depending on your location. We accept local pick ups and visits if you are less than 1 hour away.Normally we charge $289 for shipping across the U.S & Canada. But with the Free Shipping Coupons,all you will be paying is the puppy's adoption cost since shipping is Free.

So please tell us which of our PUPPIES/PUPPY do you want to take home? Where Are You LOCATED?

Questionnaire About our Adopters.
In helping us to choose the best home for any of our puppies which you will be choosing could you tell us a little more about your self, are you getting a French Bulldog puppy for the first time? Do you have other pets? How much experience do you have with dogs? where exactly are you located? Are you single or a couple? do you have children? we are very concern about the kind of family whom our puppies will be spending the rest of their lives with that is why we pose such questions, Hope no offense and hoping you understand where we are coming from.

I shall advice you on the next step to take towards getting the puppy in your home as soon as we hear back from you.
Thank you.

Designated Home of standard French Bulldog Pups.

Second email

Hello,
thank you for considering taking Bash into your home. We are located in McDonough,GA. As concerns 'Flying a Puppy'! Is it safe? This question is often asked. We certainly wouldn't consider it if it wasn't. We personally asked this question to the shipping agent on our first attempt to ship a puppy a decade back, and this was their answer "When we book a flight for a puppy it is only on safe and approved Airlines that have pet-safe programs that Follows USDA guidelines" The Puppy will have the same air as the pilot flying the plane & someone will be there to cater for the puppy on board and off the plane until delivery is completed. When we go to book a flight for our puppies, we always call ahead and find the most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for yourself) Our puppies have always arrived safe and sound in their new homes, they added advice was that "it is better and more comfortable to fly a puppy on a 2-3 hours flight than drive with that puppy for 6 hours or more". And that We believe so much because We know shipping and delivery of the Puppy is safe.

Basically shipping a French Bulldog puppy within the USA and Canada requires the following for a pet-safe program;
- Certificate of Pet Ownership
- Certified Health and immunization certificates
- Airline approved crate (sof-krate N2 Series)
- Climate controlled pet class flight fee

The shipping process mentioned in the latter normally takes between 4-10 hours to complete.

To be more specific re-homing fee is $650 plus Free Shipping to deliver puppy at your door step.
Your puppy will come with a handbook that explains more on his life styles as well as feeding, and toilet habits. The puppy will also come with vet record which is well explained in the hand book as well as a Puppy Care Kit which includes some helpful information, that should help you facilitate the transition process in your home. We will advice you to get the following grooming tools within a month or two from now: Shampoo, Conditioner, Pin Brush, Nail Clippers, Ear/Pad Trimmer, Ear Lotion, Scissors. About food, we feed all our puppies Wellness dog food, Grain-free or Purina One and NuVet Vitamin's that are excellent for them. We choose to feed Purina One because it is relatively modest and is readily available across the United States at most department or grocery stores. There are many opinions on which dog food to use.
This is a decision only you can make, but keep in mind Purina has been making dog food for over 50 years and they do extensive research on nutrition and protein. Other dog foods may cost more but that doesn't necessarily means they are better.
Get back to me with the following information so we can start the flight and ownership arrangements while waiting on you to get back to me for payments, We have often conducted our payments via Money Gram and we have one a few blocks away.

Names of receiver/owner of the puppy:
Address and telephone number:
City/state and Zip code:
Closest airport:
Preferred hours of Pickup of puppy from airport:

Below are some more photos of the puppy,I am much confident that your choice of taking in our puppy will be one of the best decisions,
Stay blessed and waiting for your response.

Regards.

Email with fake references. The names listed are either the scammer himself playing different roles or accomplices to the scam.

If we actually wanted money for these dogs, then we could post ads for them asking the regular $2500 and we are sure people will contact us willing to pay such amounts but the tendency is that those who will offer to pay such amounts are certainly very rich people that will spend more time making their money than giving the love and care that their puppies need.Below is the reference you asked for.

(1)Name: Chris Boucher.
Tell: (828) 237-1761.
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Highlands, NC.

(2)Name: Brenda Cooper
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Baltimore,MD
[/quote]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#286769 by Mike Wilson Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:54 pm
More emails from the scammer.

Get back to me with the following information so we can start the flight and ownership arrangements while waiting on you to get back to me for payments, We have often conducted our payments via Money Gram and we have one a few blocks away.

Names of receiver/owner of the puppy:
Address and telephone number:
City/state and Zip code:
Closest airport:
Preferred hours of Pickup of puppy from airport:

Below are some more photos of the puppy,I am much confident that your choice of taking in our puppy will be one of the best decisions,
Stay blessed and waiting for your response.

Regards.

Proof of the scam - asking for a payment via Money Gram

Ok lets move forward.The puppy will be coming with all health papers and transfer of ownership document, We are looking forward to proceeding with the paper work and shipping as soon as we receive your payment.
The puppy will be shipped in the crew cabin of the plan with passengers on board and a flight attendant will be assigned and motivated to give the puppy human attention.
We will ship the puppy alongside a catalog for our past breed and a CD which includes all instruction to take care of the puppy. We have often conducted our payments via Money Gram and we have one a few blocks away. Just go to any Walmart or ACE Cash Express to make the Money Gram payment.Here is my information to process payment via money gram

Take the info below and cash to complete payment

Recipient: Emmanuel Sam
State: Georgia
City: McDonough
Zip Code:30252
Address: 155 Chardonnay Oaks Dr
Amount: $650

Please come back to me with the Senders name and reference number or a picture of the receipt.Just in case you do not know the nearest Money Gram payment store in your area, you can use the link below to track a money gram location in your area:https://www.moneygram.com/wps/portal/moneygramonline/home/locations
As soon as you make the payment today we will go ahead and start making arrangement for the puppy to be shipped to you in the next available flight. I am going to keep you updated every step of the way.
Thanks

Sam

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon