Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#285521 by Tim Atem Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:56 am
This message came through a Yahoo Calendar invite using the email addresses [email protected] & [email protected]
"Dear beneficiary,Contact western union for your payment details" has been
cancelled

When Tuesday, 23 February 2016
12:30 PM to 01:30 PM
(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London

Message Dear Beneficiary Your first payment of $4500.00 has been processed to be sent to you via Western Union. You should urgently Contact WU with your full information . Your full Name Contact address City Country Telephone number , Your sender name,MTCN number,text question and answer will be sent to you to pick up the first payment . Note : A total sum of $1.3 million deposited for you as compensation with western union,the fund will be sent bit by bit because we are not athourize by law to send more than $4500.00 dollars per MTCN . Contact Mr. George Peterson, For more information on Email: ( [email protected] ) . Tele: +22999748002 He will attend to you without any delay and will be sending your payment till the total sum of ($1.3 million US dollars ) is sent Completely to you as beneficairy Please send me your information to my private email ( [email protected]) do not reply me here, reply only on my personal email: ( [email protected] ) for confidential reasons, so that I will send more details to you I will need the following important information from you, This is our advice to you and we do hope to get a positive feed back from you as soon as possible Congratulation and God bless Best Regards, Dr David John

This event invitation was sent from Yahoo Calendar

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement