Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#285394 by Bryon Williams Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:50 pm
Reply-To: Samira Ramin Bahram <[email protected]>
Subject: Hi Dear,

Hi Dear,

How is your day today? It is wonderful to contact you, I want to make a new and special friend. I wish you will have the desire so that we can get to know each other and see how it goes. Life itself is a mystery, you never know where it might take you.

My name is Samira from Iran, I will be pleased if you reply.
Expect my pics and details.

Bye
Samira

[email protected]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#285454 by Bryon Williams Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:55 am
Return-Path: [email protected]

Subject: Assalamu"alaikum

Assalamu"alaikum,
I have the belief as i promise you right now saying Bismillah(In the Name of Allah) that this communication will later be a testimony in our life.
Please give your attention to my mail though it may be your least expectation from me since we are just new friends but i am doing so because i have to let you know about me due to the happiness my heart have found with you.
I was born into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of proper child up bringing but death never gave me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home but all the same Allah knows the best.

After reading from you i decided to let you know everything about me because i believe it is Masha Allah(Allah wills) which makes me to know you after my fasts and prayers to Allah, I am also ready to meet with you if you will accept me with all your heart. My name is Miss Samira Ramin Bahram, I was born on the 18Th of November,1990 in the ancient citadel (city) of Bam located within Kerman province in the Islamic Republic of Iran, My Father name was Late. Dr. Arash Rashid Ramin of The blessed memory who was a diplomat turned successful businessman that served with Iranian Embassies in Ghana, United Kingdom, and Canada respectively.

I lost my mother two days to my 18Th birthday on Friday 16Th November 2008 in a war incident when she got killed trying to save a girl from the hands of rebels, It was after the death of my mother that my Father realized that Iran is not safe, of which he decided that i will continue my education in another nation for my safety since many people has been killed. He later concluded that i continue my education in Ghana having being there before.

Tears will not let me go back to the events that took my fathers life when i least expected and expose me to life of competition for survival but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, I have learn to accept and face challenges. I am alive writing today as it was by bismillahir rahmani raheem (in the name of Allah, most gracious, most merciful) which kept me in Ghana as i did not come back for vacation during the time of the War incident, that caused the instant death of my younger and only brother with other relatives and gave my father multiple serious injuries.

After the incident, My father managed to sent for me through his lawyer of which i have arrived Iran and met him lying critically wounded in a hospital he was flown with other senior citizen victims of the land slide, He was able to tell me some important things and directed his lawyer to hand over some certain documents to me which the lawyer did. and also told me that our family lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if i have need in my studies and other things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner.

On Tuesday the 30Th of December which is exactly five days after the incident, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, i took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to continue with my studies in Ghana. When it was time to pay school fees, i tried reaching our family lawyer whom i was told have left Iran, i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) in Ghana from where i am writing this message and i proclaim Alhamdulillah(All Praise Be To Allah) for keeping me alive till date.

One of the documents in the file given to me by my late father was a bond certificate of Three million, two hundred thousand dollar in an account he opened with a bank of which i am the next of kin to the account. In the bond certificates was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money. I have communicated the bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp.
You shall take 20% of the money for your kind assistance Important note; please do not disclose this my plan with you to any other person (it is my secret. I don't want to lose this money to wicked people.
I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee. I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me,
For now, i have no alternative to give you a call but you can call me through this mobile number +233-247-785-163 (00233-247-785-163 ). so i am with the wish and desire that my quiet and peaceful life will come through your help and in all i proclaim Subhana allah(Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest.
Your new friend, Samira.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/