Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#285447 by AlanJones Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:52 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998215950

Attn:My Dear,
I ,am writing to inform you that the entire high court of justice, have resolve every things and you are entile to pick up your first installment $5,000.00 within 45 mins, if you hurry up send $99.00 now, You can open the attachment here and see the letter of guarantee bond issued to you today from the high court Justice,

So i want you to hurry up and co-operate with us for the best services, as this is the only things holding you to collect your transfer payment receipts .
For you to grabs this opportunities,go ahead right now and send the $99.00 ,as this is the final money you need to pay, to collect your pick number $5,000.00,

Here is your (REFERENCE NO.) 19151704, as you get the great opportunities that every things related to your first installment $5,000.00 has been signed and approved successfully,from the Federal High Court Justice .

Money Transfer Number (REFERENCE NO.) 19151704
Sender First Name: Emmanuel
Sender Sur Name: Ogbonna
Amount: $5,000.00USD

Hold me with this AGREEMENT,because this arrangement has smoothly made on your favour, and it have also agreed and signed that failure to transfer your fund within 45mins shall invite penality,which shall made payable to you the rightfully beneficiary .

THEREFORE, YOU ARE FREE THAT NO MORE CHARGES AGAIN,AFTER THIS $99.00 .

RECEIVER:. Chinedu Ozoemena
QUESTION:. How Long?
ANSWER:. Today
AMOUNT:.....................................
REFERENCE No.:........................
SENDER & Address:.................

Best Regards;

MR.BISCHOOF ROBBERT,
DIRECTOR,MONEY GRAM INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT .
TEL:+229-98215950
email:([email protected] )

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement