Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#283661 by AlanJones Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:27 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
I AM DIRECT TO A VERY RELIABLE PROVIDER WHO CAN OFFER LC LETTER OF CREDIT LEASE BG AND FC BG AND SS BG, WE CAN CLOSE DEAL IN A WEEK IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE CLIENT IN QUESTION,like I said No Upfront fees, as long as your buyer is ready the provider will provide a suitable option. [email protected] contact me for more Details

if you are in need of BG, SBLC and Financial Instruments of any kind please contact me at : [email protected] I will have that taken care of because I am direct to very reliable provider

nd I will have that taken care of because I am direct to very reliable providers of Financial Instruments. I have a provider who has a very good offer, No upfront fee and they accept ICBPO as long as your Buyer can move first with the ICBPO that is if ICBPO is still accepted in your country

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#285226 by AlanJones Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:10 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
I am direct to very reliable providers of Financial Instruments. I have a provider who has a very good offer, No upfront fee and
they accept ICBPO as long as your Buyer can move first with the ICBPO that is if ICBPO is still accepted in your country and if not the Provider will give you a very suitable alternative if you/your client is ready then we are ready to go, Deal can be closed in Less than Two weeks depending on your Client. Send me an email to my private email: [email protected] I will be expecting your email if these terms are ok. I will send you the direct contact of the provider so we can set the ball in motion.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#291317 by AlanJones Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:27 am
Bank Guarantee Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
if you are in need of BG, SBLC and Financial Instruments of any kind
please contact me at : [email protected] and I will have that taken care of because I am direct to very reliable providers of Financial Instruments. I have a provider who has a very good offer, No upfront fee

#301611 by Mike Wilson Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:11 pm

If you are/have a serious buyer of BG,SBLC or Financial Instruments,I have a very serious provider who can help you with BG,like I said No Upfront fees, as long as your buyer is ready to move first with the ICBPO. If this is acceptable to you/Your Buyer then we can proceed. As soon as they receive your email they will send you the DOA. If your buyer/clients bank is unable to send ICBPO the provider will give you suitable alternatives.
I will be giving you the direct contact of A very reliable BG provider in UK,they will be able to help you or your client so you can discuss with them, all you need to do is send me a copy of every email you send them and please ensure that my commission is paid at the end of the transaction.
please contact the Financial Instruments provider company for every instrument you need
Here is the contact info for every email you send to them cc a copy to me at [email protected] also let him know you are from me if not he will not take you serious. Also for us to get the deal executed in time you need to let him know that you were referred by Valeria Williams
I have a New provider i have close deal with this provider am very sure of them just contact them and tell them your from me

My provider is an excellent provider of BG/SBLC.
They have provided for a number of my clients successfully and have the capacity to issue instruments from HSBC, BARCLAYS, DEUTSCHE AG and other top tier banks.
Find below direct contact details to provider for further inquiries.
GenFinance
Name: Charles Mark Gurassa
Director
Tel: +44-203-808-5757
Fax: +44-203-163-0861
Address: Atelier House 64 Pratt Street, London, NW1 0DL
Email: [email protected]

http://www.genfinanceiiplc.com

Domain Name: GENFINANCEIIPLC.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: DNS1.WESTHOST.COM
Name Server: DNS2.WESTHOST.COM
Name Server: DNS3.WESTHOST.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 16-feb-2016
Creation Date: 16-feb-2016
Expiration Date: 16-feb-2017

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon