Information on romance scams and scammers.
#285171 by STLee Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:22 am
I was so excited to know you,well I will like to tell you more about myself again but where do I start from,my name's are Ronald Baker,I am 49 years old, a Danish from Copenhagen.I am an Engineer by profession.I had my first degree at the University of Applied Sciences Manchester.I work with Maersk Line shipping company in United Kingdom.I have been with the company for 13 years as the Director of Operations.

I am the only child of my late parents,Professor and Dr. Arthur Baker of blessed memory. I was married before, my late wife Suzanne Baker died in car crash May her soul rest in peace.I have a daughter,Her name is Michelle and a son named Anthoni,Michelle is 5 and Anthoni is 7yrs old.I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest,caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here.

I`m 5`10" 179 bls , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener,God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father.I enjoy playing chess game which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts,feelings,experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life,both mine and that special person children,and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.
P.S: You need to tell me your secret recipe for staying young. Wow you are so beautiful.
Hope to read from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day.
Ronald Baker

My job is taking me to Australia now,we are presently in the Arabian Ocean right now Sailing for a month, so therefore i will be spending a month and two weeks on board with the ship to Australia.Here is my contact number:+447024020337 you are free to call if you don't mind.Here are some of my pics and also my kids photos too,i took them about a week before this journey,they where saved in my email draft.I do hope you will like them.please if you have some of your pics you can send me,i hope to read from you soon.

My XXX, how are you doing,am sorry i haven't been able to reply your message on Facebook,dear your thought have always been on my mind,i am so happy for your sweet feelings and love you have shown to me,I will continue to trust you so much that you can never disappoint or hurt me,Honey there is a situation in the ship,I love you sincerely from my heart and i will always do that ,my dear please pray for me and the crew members.We are still at the Arabian sea near Kish Island and suddenly our ship have developed a major problem and we are now moving at a very Slow pace.

Honey you know what, when true love comes, it is like flying upon wings above all else on the ground.Over time things change and things disappear, but your love and your devotion stays engraved,like stone, in my heart for my eternal days.
You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time I give my heart and soul to you.

Love starts from the heart, not the eye.It's not found in a book, or even in a movie, if you open your eyes and open your arms you will find me in front of you. Love is bliss, and what makes it even better is that true love ends with a life long friendship.
I want to let you know today that there is only one rose and that is you my queen It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.If you ever doubt my love for you, just put your ear to my heart and listen, it's calling your name.

Take good care of yourself and have a blessed day weekend,also know that i can never love somebody more than you, I love you so much....always know that we are already two in one flesh,do not forget to pray for me and the crew members.I will try to always update you on the situation.

Hello XXX,thank you very much for your kind words and prayers so far,we are still having problem with the brain box of the ship engine which went completely off and we have been trying to get it fixed,now the situation here is getting worst and we've done all we could to put the brain box of the ship in order but to no avail, and beside we just received information from the Signal house that there are sea pirates from Somalia blocking the sea.They are about 312 KM away from us and the nearest place for this ship to anchor is Kish Island some where East Iran.

As it is now, we are no longer safe because we fear the pirates attack because the ship is very slow now.We have called for a rescue team but we are yet to get a response from our headquarters,the captain of the ship have announced that all passengers should offload their goods for another means of transportation as the ship will duck here for another 21 days until its safe to continue sailing.

My problem now is the money i want to use purchase oil in Australia is in the ship.It is (204,000 GBP)Two hundred and four thousand great british pounds which I kept in my cabin safe box.I do not want it stolen from me in the event of any attack.My plan was to use this money to buy Metal oil in drums in Australia and supply to the Company i already had contract agreement with in Mexico.Am planing to start a new line of work and new life after i retire immediately after this sail.

I have discussed with one of the security company here,they will proceed delivery immediately i get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this money because there is no bank here and i don,t want to loose the money to sea pirates because i know how i suffered and work for it.As the Head of Operation in this Ship,it’s not possible for me to move along with other passengers because I have to take care of this ship until all goods/products are completely discharged.

Now there are so many security company stands at the sea shore and i am thinking of what to do?and at this time i need you to stand by me ..I don't know what to do now,i want to quickly send you the money so that you can help me to secure it in your place or into your Bank account until i have the chance to make my trip and meet you soon.I know we haven't met each other but I trust you and give you my whole heart so that life can move straight with us and i know you will never disappoint or hurt me.I have learned to take life as it is,i know everything happens for a reason,i just can wait to get off of this ship.

Please quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me send the money to you immediately through Diplomatic Secured Security
Organization:-

Your full name:
Your receiving address:
Your phone number:

Dear please be fast about it.Please this is very urgent.I am sitting by the sea shore now and waiting for your quick reply.Please I need your prayers this time because we are in a state of confusion praying that nothing happens to us.
Your Ronald
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity and removed personal details.
Advertisement

#285172 by AlanJones Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:33 am
Thank you for posting, this is a definite scam.

STLee wrote:Here is my contact number:+447024020337 you are free to call if you don't mind.

The above number us a UK personal direct number, that can be forwarded anywhere in the world at the caller's expense. A legitimate person actually in the UK would have no need for such a phone number.

Do you have an email address for the scammer?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#285176 by malu53 Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:47 am
Maersk Line shipping company in United Kingdom
taking me to Australia
I bet, scammer from Malaysia :lol:
those guys 'work' predominantly for Maersk
#285239 by STLee Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:27 am
The email address is [email protected]

Below is the latest email from him:
Oh my dear XXX,thanks for your assistance i really appreciate it,I also thank you for your prayers and love you have shown to me,honey i will never forget you in life,honey i have been so busy regarding the situation on ground,now i have sent you the money,it is 204,000.00 GBP(Two Hundred and Four Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling) through Diplomatic secured Organization.This an independent security company in the Sea here whom are in charge of handling freights and other consignments.

They have evacuated from the Sea 3 hrs ago because of the situation here.Should in case they contact you by phone or email to confirm,just tell them to send you the vault immediately,the company is not aware of what is inside the shipment(vault box)and so i didn't tell them because i don't trust anybody except you,just follow their instructions and please keep it confidential as i don't want anything to happen to my money.

When you get the vault box please open it safely and keep the money in a safe place or in your bank account,Honey this is the Unlock code number to the vault box,it is XXXXX, please keep it secret.I will join you very soon as soon as I am through with this problem and get to Malaysia.God will be helping us.Please pray for me. I haven't slept since yesterday we are still working in the engine room,i have paid the international charges here to send the shipment (vault box) to you, I also ask them if you will pay any charges there to receive it,they told me you are only going to pay for some local charges to enable their office in UAE deliver the shipment to you.United Arab Emirate is the nearest country to where we are having problems I had wanted to pay but they told me that it had to be paid to their office in United Arab Emirate because their office in UAE have to pay for Dubai government tax and local bills before making delivery of the vault to you in Malaysia,they told me they don’t know how much it cost until they get to their UAE Office.So whatever amount they ask from you for the vat and local charges please go ahead and send it to them so they can send the vault to you from their Office.

As soon as you receive the Vault open the box remove whatever you must have spent and keep the remaining money till I come over..Attached to this email is an Airway bill and Deposit Certificate issued to me by the Security Company here in the sea, that's what you will show to them when they deliver the vault to you.If possible Scan and Photocopy the Air Way Bill receipt,also know that the company is a Diplomatic secured Organization(Security Company)and nobody will question them until they get to your destination in Malaysia.

Is only you and i that knows what is inside the vault box please keep it to yourself because you do not know who is who, the Bible says the heart of men is desperately wicked and deceitful so be careful and keep it to yourself until you are able to help me to secure it,take care of yourself and be safe.I am so restless now.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity.
#285245 by AlanJones Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:48 am
If you haven't already done so, block all contact with him and do not respond to him any further. Do not accuse him of being a scammer (he will just deny it and carry on trying to scam you=, just disappear.

The email address [email protected] links to a facebook profile for Ronald Wayne Baker https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 21&fref=ts

Self-Employed
Studied at University of Manchester
Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
Widowed
From Copenhagen, Denmark

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#312011 by Glenbrook Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:30 am
Same story but now he is Ambrose Hoffman. His email is [email protected]. I have more photos, just don't know how I can put here. I'm just wondering which photos are that? I tried to find images on google but without result. But same photo what I received is there. I received also more photos, from kids too. That is no fair, some photos are stolen. Are you maybe somebody has more information?
#312015 by AlanJones Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:22 am
Email address [email protected] links to a fake Facebook profile for Ambrose Hoffman - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013523929416 with this photo

Marine Engineer at Maersk Group
Studied Mechanical Engineering at The University of Manchester
Past: Copenhagen International School
Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
From Copenhagen, Denmark

#312077 by Glenbrook Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:12 pm
I found some huge mistakes in his emails, Thanks God on time and just sent him email that he is no good in that, no enough smart for criminal and he was very angry. He wrote me back that i wasted time and putted effort. He assaulted me, of course. He contacted me on Facebook, from that profile.

i didn't report profile on Facebook.
#312098 by malu53 Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:12 am
scammer is probably using Blackberry for messaging, pity no real IP
IP 88.150.142.50 <<< Blacklist Cloud
iomart Group--- UK Cloud Hosting Experts

To [email protected]
1st Open
2016/11/14 (86%) Gosport, United Kingdom

Tracking Details
Opened 2016/11/14
Location Gosport, United Kingdom (86% likelihood)
Opened on (88.150.142.50:51112)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (Englisch/United States), en;q=0.8 (Englisch), zh-TW;q=0.6 (Chinese/Taiwan), zh;q=0.4 (Chinese)

Re-Opened
Opened 2016/11/14
Location Maidenhead, United Kingdom (86% likelihood)
Opened on (95.154.201.162:53411) <<< Iomart Hosting Ltd
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (Englisch/United States), en;q=0.8 (Englisch), zh-TW;q=0.6 (Chinese/Taiwan), zh;q=0.4 (Chinese)
#312104 by Glenbrook Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:52 am
He gave me mobile number, I checked on google, it is UK, Manchester, he also called me on mobile, it was Manchester, UK.

It's terrible because he used lots of kids photos. Where they find all that photos because they are no on Google images?

Lucky, i asked him how tall he is, and I saw that is no possible that this guy on photos what he sent is only 167 cm. They are tricky but no enough.
#312116 by AlanJones Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:30 am
Glenbrook wrote:He gave me mobile number, I checked on google, it is UK, Manchester, he also called me on mobile, it was Manchester, UK.

Please post the phone number that he gave you, other victims may be searching for it .

Also, UK mobile phone numbers are not area specific, so it is impossible to say that it is a mobile from Manchester - they can also be roamed anywhere in the world, so the scammer could be anywhere and is very unlikely to be in the UK.

#312162 by Glenbrook Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:14 pm
May you die in poverty and desolation. Did i ask you for any money. Why are you so wicked, why reporting my mailbox, or you think i won't find out because my company called me. I have forwarded all your details to the Australian police and UK Interpol, i want to make sure you pay with your nose for such evil. Since i never asked you for anything and out of wickedness you decided to report me online. Next time you will try to mind your business. If you were a good person after all, your husband won't divorce you.

I wonder what is getting you so upset. You are just a failure, expect feedback from him you devils child.

To hell with you looser.

He sent me this email today. He already know that I reported him here. I don't know how? I didn't report him on facebook or email outlook. I'll go to find out now how I can block him on my email.
He used phone number +44 161 850 4610.

He also changed his photo profile on facebook. Can you guys put his new profile photo here?
#312164 by malu53 Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:23 pm
yeah, he changed his pic 47 mins ago, lol
scammer's new look

have forwarded all your details to the Australian police :lol:
still smells Malaysia
#312177 by Bryon Williams Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:15 pm
Please do not report his email account of FB account.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/