You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#284853 by Senas15 Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:12 pm
Hi everybody
I have received an email, actually they were 2 and I need your help to find out if its a scam or not. I will paste the mail along with this topic so any reply to this topic would be Highly appreciated.

Cheers

Senas15

Contact DPD Courier For Shipment‏

Contact DPD Courier For Shipment

Actions

Pedro Aguiar

Actions

APPLE PROMOTION OFFICE INC ([email protected])

[email protected]

APPLE PROMOTION COMPANY INC ©2016
APPLE CORPORATION LTD (INDIA)
250/251 Apple NyasaPhoenix Marketcity Ashok Nagar India
Mumbai-40093

REFERENCE NUMBER: APL2016

CONGRATULATION LUCKY WINNER:Good to hear from you regarding the Apple Promotion Anniversary which was conducted in India. My name is Mr. Francis Albert . I am the Selected Lotto® INDIA Fiduciary claims officer assigned to winners on the Award. In line with the commemorating event marking our annual promotions, we rolled out this Promo for our 46th Anniversary Draws and also to promote the sales of apple product all around the world. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 company mobile Email, and 30,000,000 individual mobile Email from mobile networks from Australia, Middle East,Canada, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which was conducted in India ,We officially congratulate you as the beneficiary of the cash prize of $950,000.00 USD(Nine Hundred & Fifty Thousand Dollars) / and a IPHONE 6s,Apple MJLQ2HN/A MacBook Pro .

This promotion is approved by the India Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promotion is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public about apple product. I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our (5) lucky winner.

The process for claiming your winnings has been made very simple so that within 3-4 business days, we are assured of having your cash prize of $950,000.00 USD received by you. In the light of the above mentioned, you are to Contact our Affiliate courier security company below for further instructions on how to deliver your Winnings Cheque of $950,000.00 USD to you, we have sanitized all Winnings to claim their winnings via our Affiliate Security Courier Company, so I expect you to show great appreciation to Apple company promotion Inc as a great firm been in existence for years.

The documents to be sent to you by the Security Courier Company are WINNINGS CHEQUE AND CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES (C.S.F.C.)/ IPHONE 6s,Apple MJLQ2HN/A MacBook Pro . which we have already signed and sealed, and cannot be accessed until it has been delivered to you, no harm or deduction can be done to your Certified e Mail Prize CHECK of $950,000.00, Once you get your winning check you are expected to deposit it in your personal bank account and I can assure you the entire $950,000.00 USD (Nine Hundred and fifty Thousand United State Dollar) you have won will be remitted into your account in not more than three to four banking days so please make sure you contact the courier company and provide them with their request and they will ship you the package, as your claims agent I will also be of great assistance to you in-case of any questions feel free to contact me anytime

CONTACT THE DPD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE BELOW TO DELIVER YOUR PARCEL TO YOU.
===================================================================
DPD India Head Office Address :
DPD Continental Pvt Ltd, Uthamar Gandhi Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006
Handling Officer: Mr. Samr Khan
Email: [email protected]
Tel +‏‏91-709-044-6413
Fax: +91-709-044-6433

====================================================================
You are to contact the Courier Agency via their email above with your full names/Age/Occupation/Winning Mobile ,your Reference no: APL2016, with them on each correspondence.

Once again congratulations on your winnings

Sincerely,
Fiduciary Agent,
Mr. Francis Albert
Copyright ©2016 APPLE INC.
Advertisement

#284854 by Bryon Williams Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:16 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Yes, it is a scam.

You can not win a lottery that you did not enter or buy a ticket.

Lotteries are regulated by your country laws.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#284857 by HillBilly Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:27 pm
not to mention the fact that any real lottery would not be sent from a free email address such as
[email protected]

They would have a real domain name, and it would pass the smell test of a real agency done through a valid whois search.