Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#268261 by Maricar22 Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:51 am
Hi Guys,

I am new here and i decided to join here because i was a victim before of scam. and now, I guess it happens again. I am residing here in Dubai UAE, and i recently applied a job that was posted in Dubizzle.com in August 27,2015. I got a message from them September 4,that I'm one of the short-listed candidates in Dubai. as i check the company website, it was written that their hiring expatiates from Dubai going to UK. I was so happy that time!
The name Jeff Pietrak (General Director of Human Resources) ask me to wait for a call to their one of HR Representative in Dubai named Derrick Johnson,September 13, Mr.Derrick Johnson call me for Phone Interview. then on the following day i got the EMPLOYMENT JOB OFFER as ADMIN EXECUTIVE. Mr. Pietrak ask me to communicate to their company's accredited Lawyer and solicitor named Barrister David Cohen Esq.
Email - [email protected] - Mobile - +44 703 195 9499 , From September 16, I and Mr.David Constantly communicating on email. he told me that upon completion of the process, Hard copies of the documents applications received from the UK Boarder Agency and other supporting documents will be sent to me via courier Services. I will take the documents to the British Embassy or Consulate on my interview date which which will be communicated to me accordingly. Mr.David ask me the scan copy of my passport,Scanned copy of a hand written Letter Requesting that i represent him and my Postal Address, reachable by courier services. then yesterday i receive a form TIER 2 (for skilled worker) and a letter from UK BORDER AGENCY WITH APPROVED STAMP in the last page. he ask me to sign the form and send back to them. together with the receipt that he ask me to do. I will Attach his email below!

Hi,
For you to be eligible for a United kingdom resident visa, you have to score some points, part of which is the stipulated maintenance funds. It is your responsibility and it is illegal for the company to shoulder this on your behalf.

Before now, the UK Border Agency accepted Bank statements, Drafts and Cheques as methods of submission of employers maintenance fund requirement. Unfortunately, a lot of Visa applicants abused the method. These Applicants submitted copies of falsified documents, dud cheques, hence our intending employees visas are not guaranteed. So we had a meeting with the Home office and we came up with this incentive that once an applicant can fulfill the requirement, the visa is sure and will not be refused. The requirement is to make a deposit of the stipulated amount with westrn Union or money gram to your name and the payout destination will be the United Kingdom. You may use the office address in the Uk as your address in the UK. Also, this is not a payment, you will make the deposit in your name and after the verification which usually take about 24 hours, your application will be approved and you can go ahead and retrieve your funds back. Better still you can be the sender and your wife or child or any other person you wish can be the receiver. This is so that it will be easy for you to retrieve back the funds after the verification which will take 24 hours. Please note that you cannot be the sender and the receiver at the same time as that will not be verifiable. Also it is in your name and that means no one else can retrieve the funds apart from you. Please call me should you need to.

Kind Regards

That time, I was so confused merely second thought about this process. I check the company's website but UNSEARCHABLE at the moment due to violation.

PLEASE HELP ME GUYS ABOUT THIS!
Advertisement

#268263 by Tim Atem Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:02 am
Thank you for reporting this scammer! As you figured out, it is indeed a work visa scam and no professional representative would have the horrible grammar and slang terms used in the email they sent you. Luckily, you are only out your time and not your money.

Since you did send them a copy of your passport, you should contact your country's immigration department or state department (I'm not sure what they're called in your country) to request a new passport.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#268267 by HillBilly Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:33 am
real employers will not hire you without a face to face interview. See this article for more info on employment scams : http://www.scam-job-emails.tk/

Visas and other travel documents are always your responsibility to get. If an employer ever asks you for money to get these documents, it is a scam.

any time you see a # starting with a 4470, it is a scam. they are redirect #'s from the UK that can be used anywhere in the world and you pay the bill for the redirect. Therefore the scammers love them. See this article about other redirect and suspicious #'s : http://419advancefeefraud.blogspot.com/ ... s-are.html

As Tim said, if you gave them your passport info, contact the authority that issued the document and report it as compromised. That way you will get a new pp # and if the old one turns up being used for illegal purposes, you can not be liable for the use of it.

#268282 by AlanJones Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:16 am
In addition to the points that Tim and HillBilly have made, you need to understand that no UK based company would be offering Admin (or other non-skilled jobs) to non-EU nationals. You would never get a visa as there are thousands of suitably qualified jobseekers who are eligible to work in the UK already.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#268404 by sniper15 Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:21 am
Hi,

I already received this email with and that is 100 percent scam because as per check in the internet they only use the company name which is Piccadilly Construction Company. then when Mr. David ask me to deposit my funds in western union for the verification of my funds. and that will be 945pounds. if your more additional info.... please send me msg privatelly

Thanks,
#268411 by sniper15 Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:10 am
Hi,
Congratulations. The Home office has approved your application.
I got a late email from the home office yesterday saying that they were able to sort the issue out and that the transaction is valid and your name shown.
However, the transaction was not retrieved, it has been held for further verification process and will be release for you to be able to retrieve after payment of the administration charges has been received.
Please find attached the response document which also highlight the administrative charges after which your visa stamping and consular appointment date will be communicated to you.
Also note that According to company policy, the company will bear the cost of every expenses you incur in the process of your immigration, but everything will be sent to you after you get your visa stamped, including your flight ticket and other relevant charges. So it is advised that you keep every receipt of your expense regarding this process.
Please call me should you need any clarifications.
Find attached the document.

Kind Regards

Barrister David Cohen Esq.
General Counsel

SmallLogo1
Piccadilly Construction Services, United Kingdom™
www.piccadillyuks.com
+44 703 195 9499

The same case I already send my fund but suddenly It was retrieve my in Luton England UK.
the scammer is very wise they know how to play. Its really hurt to accept that my money had lost...
#268666 by vonpaso xlura Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:38 am
Please post the email you got with complete headers. The website is down; if the email is still up, we need evidence that it is still in use to kill it.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#268667 by sniper15 Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:49 am
Hi,
Further to your response for the advertised position for Piccadilly Construction Ltd, United Kingdom. Our Recruitment selection Panel as reviewed your RESUME/CV sent for the advertised vacancy. After thorough and careful review, we have contacted you because your experience and expertise are in line with our current needs and It is our pleasure to inform you that your resume was selected for further interview process.

However, all necessary forms and documentation are sent online to facilitate the Pre-employment process for applicants outside the UK and only candidates who are successful in the further interview process and who meet up with all our needed requirements will be contacted and sent the company's terms and conditions of employment to give signature in other for us to progress to final stage for the processing of selected applicant's traveling documents.

Piccadilly Construction Ltd, UK's Interview panel requires you attach the following requirements while sending back your response.

======================================

Attach neat photocopies of the following:

Educational Certificates
Professional Certificates (IF ANY)
Passport size photographs

Important Note!: We further bring to your awareness that our Interview panel wouldn't review/reply to your response if you are unable to provide the scanned copies of your Educational/Professional Certificates as response without substantial supporting documents will not be entertained/reviewed.

Note - One of our HR personnel will be conducting telephone or Skype interview so please be ready at any time as you may receive his call if you are chosen for further interview process.

In order for us to move ahead in our selection process, Please Answer the following Interview question accordingly.

1. Full name and Mobile Number and Skype ID (If any).

2. Please state at least two (2) Required Positions

3. Please state your last salary and your expected salary.

4. Tell us what you think can do for us that other candidates cannot do.

Last date of receiving Employment Interview Answers with supporting document is three working days from receiving this email. We will not consider Employment Interview Answers with supporting document that arrive after the deadline.

We provide Free Visa, UK Flight ticket and Accommodation for successful applicants to make it easier for applicant outside the United Kingdom to relocate and work with us.

Again!!! Please bear in mind Non-compliance with the given deadline or not attaching the aforementioned certificates with your Interview answers will have your application in our office revoked and Cancelled.

We wish you the best of luck for the subsequent and remaining stage.
Please REPLY to this email to answer your Employment Interview answers and required supporting documents.

Best regards.

Jeff Pietrak
General Director of Human Resources

SmallLogo1
Piccadilly Construction Services, United Kingdom™

|m: +44 744 190 8491
|w: www.piccadillyuks.com
|Office Address: - The Leathermarket, Weston Street, Bermondsey, London, SE1 3ER, UK
#268672 by HillBilly Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:34 am
please post the complete headers of this email, removing your personal information prior to posting.

#284829 by tracym23 Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:23 pm
Thanks to this article! I am about to send an authorization paper, passport copy and address on this company. They are now Bulcon Construction http://bulconconstruction.com/

I almost believe that the emails are genuine that I was really hired in the UK until I searched for their LinkedIn profiles and found none. Due to my curiosity, I searched the name of their legal counsel and found this.

Thank you guys for sharing! I saved myself from being scam.

Below are the emails I had received.

Hi,
Thank you for your application. Further to your response for the advertised positions for Bulcon Construction Ltd, United Kingdom, Our Recruitment selection Panel has reviewed your RESUME/CV sent for the advertised vacancy. After thorough and careful review, we have contacted you because your experience and expertise are in line with our current needs and we are pleased to inform you that you have been Short listed. It is therefore our pleasure to inform you that you are among the potential candidates to continue with further course.

However before proceeding further, your adherence to the following conditions is necessary:

- The position is based in the United Kingdom and is required to be filled urgently. The successful candidates has to join duty within 30 days from the date of issuance of letter of appointment.

- The working hours in the company are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and 5 days a week. 30 days leave with flight ticket also provided by the company.

- We also provide Free resident Visa, UK Flight ticket, furnished accommodation, transportation and medicals as per social security for successful applicants to make it easier for applicant outside the United Kingdom to relocate and work with us.

All necessary forms and documentation are sent online to facilitate the Pre employment process for applicants outside the UK and only candidates who are successful in the further interview process and who meet up with all our needed requirements will be contacted and sent the company's terms and conditions of employment to give signature in order for us to progress to final stage for the processing of selected applicant's travelling documents.

Bulcon Construction Ltd, United Kingdom's Interview panel requires you attach the following requirements while sending back your response.

Educational Certificates

Important Note! We further bring to your awareness that our Interview panel would not review/reply to your response if you are unable to provide the scanned copies of your Educational/Professional Certificates as response without substantial supporting documents will not be entertained/reviewed.

Note - One of our HR personnel will be conducting telephone or Skype interview so please be ready at any time as you may receive his call if you are chosen for further interview process.

In order for us to move ahead in our selection process, Please Answer the following Interview question accordingly.

Last date of receiving Employment Interview Answers with supporting document is three working days from receiving this email. We thank you for your interest in our company and will appreciate an early response.

Again!!! Please bear in mind Non-compliance with the given requirements and not attaching the aforementioned certificates with your Interview answers will have your application in our office revoked and Cancelled.

Please REPLY to this email to answer your Employment Interview answers and required supporting documents.

Best regards.

Michael Hart

Hi,
Please note that according to Management's decision, one of our HR Representatives, Mr Derrick Peterson is currently in the UAE and he will give you a call within three days to finalize the recruitment process, after which we will let you know if you are hired or not.

At the moment, we are also hiring expatriates from other countries and locally as well so as to break through the differences and complexities of local markets, Also we are interested in leaders who are exposed to global practices, and who can contribute to overall success of some of our projects. The culture at Bulcon Ltd is both local and global.

Also note that we will only be conducting a very short telephonic interview as we have to screen a lot of candidates in such little time as it is an urgent recruitment for our United Kingdom Offices. The purpose of the interview is to determine your eloquence and for you to be able to sell yourself for the position.

Please get ready for his call and please reply to this email to confirm receipt.

Best regards.

Michael Hart
Human Resources Director

17th February, 2016.

Congratulations!
We are pleased to confirm that you have been selected to work for Bulcon Construction Ltd, United Kingdom™.
Having gone through your credentials, we are quite pleased with your level of education, experience and expertise.

Attached to this email is your job offer letter, Please print out the Last page containing the Form of acceptance, fill, sign and return to us as an email attachment.
Please read the terms and conditions associated with the job very carefully.

Your file has been forwarded to the department of the company's Senior Lawyer & General Counsel with the below contact details. He will be liaising with you to complete the process of your immigration requirements with the UK Home Office.

Name - Barrister Paul Saffron Esq.
Email - [email protected]
Mobile - +44 703 199 0536

Please contact him on the above email and mobile number and provide all the necessary documents he may request as soon as possible so that you can meet up with your resumption date.
Please contact him immediately.

Once again, accept my congratulations and we look forward to receiving you soon.
Please find attached your offer letter.

Best regards.

Michael Hart
Human Resources Director

Hi,
Congratulations you on your appointment. I have also received your file from the HR Department.
All exchange of documents shall be via email attachment. There will be no payment to you for the process as all the cost will be taken care of by the company. All we require from you is quick provision of requested documents.

I will be liaising with the UK Boarder agency On your Behalf. We will be applying for your Regulation and Certification, National Insurance Number, Work Scheme Card, Expatriate Quota Approval/work identity card for foreign nationals and other supporting documents from the UK Border Agency, and also get the nearest possible date for your Interview with the British Embassy or Consulate in your Current Location.

At the completion of the process, Hard copies of the documents applications received from the UK Boarder Agency and other supporting documents will be sent to you via courier Services. You will take the documents with you to the British Embassy or Consulate on your interview date which which will be communicated to you accordingly.

The Approval for entry (Visa) into the United Kingdom will be executed on your interview date by the British Embassy or Consulate within your country of residence or current location.

We will be needing the following necessary processing documents. Please have it sent to us immediately so we can complete the process and have everything ready before your required start date.

NECESSARY PROCESSING DOCUMENTS

a) Scanned copy of your valid International Passport.
b) Scanned copy of a hand written Letter Requesting that we represent you.
c) Your Postal Address, reachable by courier services.

The Representation letter should be written in the below format:
............................................................................................................

The Consular General
UK Border Agency Home Office
United Kingdom

Dear Sir

I Mr/Mrs/Miss ___________________________________ therefore empower Barrister David Cohen of Piccadilly United Kingdom to willfully stand and liaise with the UK BA home office on my behalf and obtain the necessary documents for the procurement of my Visa/Work Permit and Residency as deemed necessary under the laws of the United Kingdom.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
Best regards,

Your full names/Date and Signature.

............................................................................................................

Once the required documents are received, we will start the process immediately, and we will be communicating with you accordingly.
You will be forwarded all the emails and correspondence between us and the UK BA.
You may call me should you need to.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards,

Barrister Paul Saffron Esq.
Senior Lawyer & General Counsel
Bulcon Construction Ltd, United Kingdom™
http://www.bulconconstruction.com
+44 703 199 0536
#284852 by Mike Wilson Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:29 pm
Hello tracym23,
Thank you for posting the information on this fake company. The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

www.bulconconstruction.com

Registered Address:

Hotlane Industrial Estate Burslem, Florida Cl, Stoke-on-Trent,
Staffordshire. ST6 2DJ, UNITED KINGDOM

Tel : +44(1)782491011

Email: [email protected] / [email protected]

Domain Name: BULCONCONSTRUCTION.COM
Registrar: WILD WEST DOMAINS, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 440
Whois Server: whois.wildwestdomains.com
Referral URL: http://www.wildwestdomains.com
Name Server: NS1.WORDPRESS.COM
Name Server: NS2.WORDPRESS.COM
Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientRenewProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 02-dec-2015
Creation Date: 02-dec-2015
Expiration Date: 02-dec-2016

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#290037 by Lyca Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:45 pm
Thanks you so much for this information.

I also found an advertisement on dubizzle and applied for it. I received the same email from Mr. Garry Williams, General Director of Human Resources after two days using this email address: [email protected].

They are not asking for anything except for the education certificates and passport photo and am about to send them as i thought it was real after checking the company information in the website.I searched again for other information before sending them an email today until i found this site. So thanks a lot!

They are currently using this new website: www.bulconuk.com.

I'm sharing you guys the email that i received today, 29 March 2016.

Thank you.

--------------------------------------

Hi,
Thank you for your application. Further to your response for the advertised positions for Bulcon Construction Ltd, United Kingdom, Our Recruitment selection Panel has reviewed your RESUME/CV sent for the advertised vacancy. After thorough and careful review, we have contacted you because your experience and expertise are in line with our current needs and we are pleased to inform you that you have been Short listed. It is therefore our pleasure to inform you that you are among the potential candidates to continue with further course.

However before proceeding further, your adherence to the following conditions is necessary:

- The position is based in the United Kingdom and is required to be filled urgently. The successful candidates has to join duty within 30 days from the date of issuance of letter of appointment.

- The working hours in the company are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and 5 days a week. 30 days leave with flight ticket also provided by the company.

- We also provide Free resident Visa, UK Flight ticket, furnished accommodation, transportation and medicals as per social security for successful applicants to make it easier for applicant outside the United Kingdom to relocate and work with us.

All necessary forms and documentation are sent online to facilitate the Pre employment process for applicants outside the UK and only candidates who are successful in the further interview process and who meet up with all our needed requirements will be contacted and sent the company's terms and conditions of employment to give signature in order for us to progress to final stage for the processing of selected applicant's travelling documents.

Bulcon Construction Ltd, United Kingdom's Interview panel requires you attach the following requirements while sending back your response.

Educational Certificates

Important Note! We further bring to your awareness that our Interview panel would not review/reply to your response if you are unable to provide the scanned copies of your Educational/Professional Certificates as response without substantial supporting documents will not be entertained/reviewed.

Last date of receiving Employment Interview Answers with supporting document is three working days from receiving this email. We thank you for your interest in our company and will appreciate an early response.

Again!!! Please bear in mind Non-compliance with the given requirements and not attaching the aforementioned certificates with your Interview answers will have your application in our office revoked and Cancelled.

Best regards.

Garry Williams

Bulcon Construction Ltd, United Kingdom™
|m: +44 744 190 8287

|w: http://www.bulconuk.com
|Office Address: - Units 1,2 Hotlane Industrial Estate Burslem, Florida Cl, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST6 2DJ, United Kingdom
#290097 by Mike Wilson Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:14 am
Thank you for posting the updated information on this scam.
Domain Name: BULCONUK.COM
Registrar: WILD WEST DOMAINS, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 440
Whois Server: whois.wildwestdomains.com
Referral URL: http://www.wildwestdomains.com
Name Server: NS1.WORDPRESS.COM
Name Server: NS2.WORDPRESS.COM
Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientRenewProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 25-mar-2016
Creation Date: 01-mar-2016
Expiration Date: 01-mar-2018

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon