Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284546 by soldierfortune Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:54 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant. A typical banker's instrument is an escrow account, temporarily deposited with a neutral third party, by the agreement of two parties to a valid contract. The escrow agent will deliver the document to the benefited party when the conditions of the contract have been met. Please do not stumble into a monetary laws.

Location (IP address): IP not available
Bank account holder: Micheal Quist

Dating Site/user ID: waydate/thomas1969
Name: [Redacted]
Sex: male

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>
Email 4: <[email protected]>
Email 5: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +233302662818 (ADB bank)
Country/Type/Provider: Ghana

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, unclaimed funds, banker

- Late Mr. Andrew Bell was a customer of the ADB bank, died in a plane crash, left a bank deposit
- A balance of the deposit $7.5 million US dollars with the African Development Bank Ghana
- An escrow account*
- If remains unclaimed after the period of 18 years, the money will be the bank treasury
- Compensation of a partner 50%
- The Government Mandatory Clearance Tax Fee $4.872 USD would been pay by a new beneficiary
- Payment via Western Union to name: Chizoba Moses
- Payment to bank account name: Micheal Quist

Site: waydate
Date: 2016-01-10 12:06:36

Dear Friend,

My name is Dr [Redacted]. I am an independent external auditor for the World Bank handling the Foreign Banks Debt Management Office.

I have in front of me an abandoned transfer file from the African Development Bank containing details to an escrow account setup in the name of our deceased customer who died in plane crash along with his family. The file shows that have correctly made application to have the funds released to the beneficiary. It is also clearly noted on the file that the beneficiary could not handle the financial commitment required of him.

Due to this the funds were pegged and abandoned. As an international independent external auditor i think it is very absurd to abandon ones funds for this simple reason.

To tell you the truth i do not believe this to be true and my reason is simply because of the irregularities i noticed while compiling the audit report for the end of the financial year. I have perfected plans to have this funds transferred to you within the next 24hrs. Upon your confirmation i will give you further directives. Email: [email protected]

Regards,
Dr [Redacted]

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 09:05:04 +0100
Subject: From Dr. [Redacted]

Thank you very much for your response to my message at waydate.com

I am Dr. [Redacted] the Chief Auditor General of African Development bank (ADB) Accra Branch. while compiling the audit report for the end of the financial year in my department, I discovered an abandoned sum of US$7,500,000 (SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died with his entire family on July, 2000 in a plane crash that occurred in Paris France. Please confirm the crash on this BBC news link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his relation to apply for the claim of the money because the bank cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or relation to deceased as indicated in our banking laws.

But unfortunately I learnt that his supposed next of kin died alongside with him in the same plane crash, I believe, it is therefore upon this discovery that I personally decided to make this business proposal to you so that the money can be released to you as a next of kin relation or business associate to the deceased since nobody is applying for the claim. I hope you understand what I mean? I don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed Fund. The banking law here stipulates that if such money remains unclaimed after the period of 18 years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

I need you to stand as the sole beneficiary of the fund and for your information it will not pose any problem for the successful transfer of this fund into your bank account as the sole beneficiary. All the arrangement to put claim over this fund has been put in place and directives will be relayed to you as soon you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me in this great opportunity. My request of a foreigner in this business is occasioned by the fact that the late customer was a foreigner and a Ghanaian cannot stand the sole beneficiary to a foreigner. I think you understand my points?

I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as respect of your assistance, 10% will be set aside for any expenses during the transaction and 50% will be for me and my family. Thereafter, I will visit your country for the sharing of the money according to the percentage indicated. Upon receipt of your reply and contacts information's, I will send to you an email containing the Letter of Application that you will fill, sign and send to the bank for approval.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction will be carried out under a legitimate arrangement, so you should not entertain any fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer and I'm always here to back you up with every information needed.

Please I need your urgent response as soon as possible with assurance that you will not betray me when the money is transferred to you. Please if you have any question regarding to this transaction feel free to ask me and I will clarify you.

Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 13:24:49 +0100
Subject: Application Letter.

Dear "xxxxxx"

How are you doing today? I hope you are doing great and in good heath? Thank you for your response and information's you sent to me, I am happy to inform you that I have just finished replacing of your names and information's in the bank today to make you the true next of kin to our diseased customer late Mr. Andrew Bell which have been done today on your behalf, as I am writing to you right now you are the sole beneficiary/next of kin to the deposited amount US$7,500,000 USD.

I'm very glad to have you as my partner with the hope that you will stick to my instructions, guidelines and never betray me when the money is transferred to you? if you must know, am still single 44 years of age and I believe to get married some day and make my own family, therefore, I don't want to lose the opportunity of getting this funds transferred for our use and benefit. I hope you understand what I mean?

Actually, as the external independent auditor of the bank, I want to assure you that we will have a very successful and legal transaction which is safe and risk free. The money will be transferred to your bank account as your inheritance and after that me and you will share the money as indicated earlier in the percentage. I have every information concerning the account of Late Mr Andrew Bell here in my office which will be used to substantiate our claims.

All I require is your consent and honest co-operation to enable the transfer of the money into your account successfully and after the successful transfer of the money to your account I will come over to your country for the sharing of the money and celebration. I would like us to start the application of the fund $7,500,000 Million USD, as soon as possible before it gets confiscated by the bank as unclaimed fund.

Therefore, find the attached Application Letter which you will fill out, sign and send the bank email address for approval. The Application Letter must be printed out filled and signed before sending it to the bank for approval. attached below is the APPLICATION FORM which you will fill sign and send to the bank for the Approval of the total funds, I hope you understand what I mean?

My friend Kat, I want to assure you that this transaction will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you against any Law both here and in your country, therefore, do not be afraid or entertain any fear about this deal it is 100% risk free.

I advise after filling and signing of Letter you forward it to me for confirmation before you send it to the Bank. There will be no mistakes my friend because if it happens to be any mistake during the Application of the fund the bank will not approve it. Ask questions and I will give you all the information and guidelines.

After filling the Application Letter, you will forward it to the following bank email address ([email protected]) or ([email protected]) Telephone number Tell: +233302662818 I advise you to communicate to the bank by email so there will be no much question, if any question is send to you via email by the bank do not answer or reply to the bank without informing me for guideline and directions.

I hope to hear from you as soon as you fill the Application Letter attached.

Best Regards
Dr. [Redacted].

Received: from [50.118.162.178]
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 10:32:56 +0100
Subject: OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE FORM A. (ADB BANK ACCRA BRANCH)

FROM THE DESK OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP (ADB)
FOREIGN OPERATIONAL DEPARTMENT OFFICE
NO.2 HIGH STREET ACCRA CENTRAL P.O BOX 2117
ACCRA GHANA WEST AFRICA
TELEPHONE +233302662818

ATTENTION: "xxxxxx".

FOLLOWING SUBMISSION OF YOUR APPLICATION FORM TO THIS NOBLE BANK, PUTTING CLAIM OVER THE TOTAL FUNDS US$ 7,500.000 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS LEFT OVER BY OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER LATE MR. ANDREW BELL. YOUR APPLICATION LETTER AS NEXT OF KIN/RELATIVE TO LATE MR. ANDREW BELL WAS RECEIVED AND ALL THE CONTENTS ARE WELL NOTED AND UNDERSTOOD.

HOWEVER. THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS NOBLE BANK HAS DECIDED AFTER THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING TO SEND YOU BANK OFFICIAL DOCUMENT CALLED QUESTIONNAIRE FORM A, IT IS ATTACHED TO THIS MESSAGE BELOW. YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED BY THE MANAGEMENTS OF THIS BANK TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS IN THE FORM CORRECTLY SIGN AND RETURN IT BACK TO THIS OFFICE FOR VERIFICATION AND APPROVAL.

IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE THE QUESTIONNAIRE FORM AND AFTER THE VERIFICATIONS IF THE ANSWERS ARE ACCURATE THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT WILL COMMENCE THE RELEASE AND TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUNDS INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN "xxxxxx" UNDER 24 HOURS VIA SWIFT TELEX TRANSFER DIRECTLY TO YOUR "xxxxxx" BANK ACCOUNT.

WE SINCERELY APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCES
DR. LAMBA SAMBUDU
FOREIGN OPERATIONAL DIRECTOR
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
(ADB) ACCRA BRANCH

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 19:05:41 +0100
Subject: Answers about the Questionnaire Form.

Dear "xxxxxx",

Thank you so much for your information, I really appreciate it. I got your message earlier but I was trying to get all the information needed in the Questionnaire Form.

Below are the information you will fill in the Questionnaire form the bank sent to you:

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE DECEASED CUSTOMER? Mr. Andrew Bell
WHAT IS HIS NATIONALITY? American
WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE DECEASED CUSTOMER? Business Associate (Cousin)
HOW OLD WAS HE WHEN HE DIED? He was 57 Years Old
WHEN EXACTLY DID HE DIE AND WHAT LED TO HIS DEATH? July, 2000 Plane AF4590 Crash
WHAT WAS THE DECEASED CUSTOMERS PROFESSION? Insurance Executive, Royal & Sun Alliance
DOES THE DECEASED CUSTOMER OWN A FIRM IN THIS COUNTRY BEFORE HIS DEATH? NO
WHAT KIND OF ACCOUNT WAS HE OPERATING WITH THIS BANK? Current Account
WHAT WAS HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER? 0641339164
WAS HE/SHE MARRIED? Yes
IF YES,WHAT IS THE NAME OF HIS/HER WIFE/HUSBAND? Jean Bell (Aged 55 years)
DID THEY HAVE ANY CHILD/CHILDREN? Yes
IF YES,HOW MANY WERE THEY,WHAT WERE THEIR SEXES AND WHAT WERE THEIR NAMES? 2 children ( Anthony Bell (male), Rose Bell (female) all died in the same crash)
STATE CLEARLY HIS RESIDENT ADDRESS No 3 Green Brook, NJ, United States

Above are the correct information required in the form, please make sure you fill it correctly and avoid mistakes because if it happens to be any mistake the bank will not approve the claim. Make sure you fill and sign the form today and return it to the bank. I believe and pray for the approval of this claim because it's where all my hope are now..

Do not forget to sign in your signature the same as you signed on the Application Letter you sent to the bank, please avoid mistake useless error.. I hope to hear from you soon.

regards
Dr. [Redacted]

Received: from [216.185.39.18]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 13:19:23 +0100
Subject: APPROVAL NOTIFICATION OF $7,500.000.00 USD. (ADB BANK ACCRA BRANCH)

FROM APPROVAL DEPARTMENT OFFICE (ADB)
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GHANA
ACCRA GHANA WEST AFRICA
TELEPHONE +233302662818

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY "xxxxxx"

CONGRATULATIONS.

PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACH DOCUMENT OFFICIAL APPROVAL NOTIFICATION ORDER FOR RELEASE AND TRANSFER OF USD$7,500.000.00 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN S-PANKKI OY BANK, "xxxxxx".

THE TRANSFER OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED AMOUNT SHALL COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY THE REQUIREMENTS ARE WELL PRODUCED BY YOU AS THE BENEFICIARY "xxxxxx", AS STATED IN THE OFFICIAL APPROVAL DOCUMENT ATTACHED TO THIS MESSAGE BELOW.

(1) DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE MR. ANDREW BELL TO CONFIRM HIS DATE OFFICIALLY.

(2) AFFIDAVIT OF OATH & CLAIM FROM FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE GHANA

(3) CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY & DECLARATION OF FUNDS CERTIFICATE

(4) GOVERNMENT MANDATORY CLEARANCE TAX FEES ($4,872.00 DOLLARS ONLY) THIS MANDATORY CHARGES MUST BE PAID BY YOU USING THE SAME IN THE APPLICATION LETTER YOU SENT TO THIS BANK AS "xxxxxx".

ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE ACCEPT OUR SINCERELY SYMPATHY FOR THE DEATH OF YOUR LATE COUSIN AND ALSO SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES.

PROF DR. JOSEPH ADAMS
APPROVAL DIRECTOR
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
(ADB) ACCRA BRANCH

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 21:14:59 +0100
Subject: Contact the bank about the payment method which you will use to pay the tax $4972 dollars.

Dear "xxxxxx",

How are you today? I have been waiting since morning to hear from you concerning this approval. I thank you so much for your information and all your effort so far concerning our success. I'm very happy for the new development and approval of our claim. I have seen what the bank send to you and I would not advise you to come down to Accra in person for some obvious reasons. We have to try all our possible best to make sure we get all that are required for the immediate transfer of our money to your account in "xxxxxx".

As you know, Mr Andrew Bell died on a plane crash and for that reason there is no Death Certificate issued. We will provide the Death Certificate to the bank but it must be forged by a lawyer who will also assist you in signing off our funds to your account. The 2 other documents (Certificate of Legality and Affidavit of Claim) will also be issued by the Federal High Court of Justice in Ghana through Barrister Emmanuel Katoka Esq. I advise you contact Barrister Emmanuel Katoka requesting those documents as you are directed by the bank. Contact the lawyer and tell him that you need his assistance urgently. Try and get the cost of the Lawyer's service and tell him that your friend who lives in Accra Ghana will pay him for his service to help you issue those documents from high court of justice Ghana.

Note that you must not mention my name to the Lawyer or the bank because I still work in the bank and I don't want the lawyer or bank to suspect that I have been the one giving you all the information. I will send one of my friends to the lawyer's office to make the payment on your behalf. The Government Mandatory Clearance Tax Fee payment ($4,872) must be made by you with the same name you use in the Application Letter and have to be paid from bank in "xxxxxx". Therefore, I want you to contact the bank and ask them to tell you how the tax $4,872 dollars will be paid to them. but I suggest that you use western union money transfer because it is faster and quick.

I don't know how much the Lawyer's service will cost but I will try and borrow the money from my friends because I don't have savings at the moment. I have large family brother and sister 3 girls and 5 boys almost 4 of them are in the University Level and I always struggle to pay their school fees and also feed them because my father and my mother are old. I'm currently facing difficulties and that is reason why I'm desperately in need of this fund.

We have only 4 bank working days to provide those documents and also make the payment of the tax to the bank $4,872 dollars, so please make sure you contact the lawyer requesting those documents as soon possible and also attach the Approval Letter from the bank to him for better understanding. Please you don't have to tell anybody about this transaction because I want it to be confidential until the fund is successfully transferred to your account.

Please try as much you can to make sure you get the tax $4872 dollars and send it to the bank as soon as possible. contact the bank and demand for a method that you will use to pay the tax to them.
I'm very happy for our success so far and I assure you soon we will celebrate together in your country face to face.

I hope to hear from you soon.
regards
Dr. [Redacted]

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 21:37:58 +0100
Subject: Copy and send to the lawyer.

Dear "xxxxxx",

I hope you have read my first message? I want you to write to the bank and request an account where you will pay the Government Mandatory tax fee ($4,872) as required by the bank management. Write to the bank and make the request as soon as possible so the you will receive response by tomorrow morning and make sure you get the money ready for the payment before the 4 days given by the bank.

Below is the message which you will send to the Lawyer:

Katoka Chamber and Associate
Barrister Emmanuel Katoka Esq,
Email: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

My Name is "xxxxxx" from "xxxxxx". It's my pleasure to write to your honorable office with recommendation of African Development Bank Accra Ghana Branch. I'm a good costumer of African Development Bank with an on going transaction that requires your legal services urgently.

Please I need your kind service in signing of my fund $7,500,000 and providing the 3 documents required by the bank to complete my transaction. Approval given to me by the Bank Management is attached with this mail for the better understanding of your service. The 3 documents required are as follows:

(1) Certificate of Legality
(2) Affidavit of Claim
(3) Death Certificate

My Cousin and Business Associate Late Mr Andrew Bell died on plane crash that occurred in the year 2000. For this reason his Death Certificate was not issued which plead with your with honorable office to help me produce (forge) to the bank. I will pay any cost in providing these documents and in appreciation of your good service.

The cost of your legal services will be paid through my friend who lives in Accra Ghana. Please I need your service as urgent as possible. I need your urgent response to me with the cost of this service which will be paid to you by my local friend as soon as possible.

I thank you so much for your kind cooperation.

Your Sincerely
"xxxxxx"

Please copy the above Letter on blue text and send to the Lawyer and also attach the Approval Letter the bank sent to you. I will try and pay the Lawyer for the 3 documents. I want you to write to the Bank and request the account where you will pay the Government Mandatory Tax fee $4,872 dollars so that you can make the payment this week.

Please make sure you send the Letter to the Lawyer and contact the Bank concerning the payment. I believe before the end of this week our money ($7,500,000) will be transferred to your account successfully as I'm putting every effort to make sure it work out.

Note that immediately the money gets into your account, I will visit you in "xxxxxx" for the sharing of our money and celebration of our success. But before coming to your country, I will clear and delete every history of this transaction out from the bank systems so that there will be no trace of the money. You don't have to worry yourself my friend, just do what you have to do to help for the success of this transaction. I hope to hear from you as soon as you contact the Lawyer and the Bank.

Regards
Dr. [Redacted]

Received: from [209.73.141.242]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 13:10:29 +0100
Subject: LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND SERVICE FEE

KATOKA CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
NO. 3 HIGH STREET ACCRA CENTRAL P.O BOX 2118
ACCRA GHANA WEST AFRICA

HELLO "xxxxxx"

WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE BY (KATOKA CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES), YOUR LETTER AND THE CONTENT ARE RECEIVED BY THIS LAW FIRM REQUESTING FOR LEGAL SERVICES ISSUANCE OF DOCUMENTS FROM FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIM OF $7,500.000.00 USD WITH AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK ADB BANK ACCRA BRANCH.

THIS LAW CHAMBERS HAVE ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE DOCUMENTS FROM FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE AND MINISTRY OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS AND THE AUTHENTICATION NOTARIZATION FROM DEPARTMENTS AND OFFICES INVOLVED.

THE AUTENTICATION OF PROVISION AND NOTARIZATION OF THE THREE CERTIFICATES FROM THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE ATTACHED WITH MINISTRY OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS IN REPUBLIC OF GHANA AND ITS ENDORSEMENTS AT THE LAW COURT TAKE A TOTAL OF TWO WORKING DAYS FROM THE DATE OF ITS FORMAL APPLICATION APPROVAL. IN REGARDS TO THE ABOVE INFORMATIONS GATHERRED PLEASE BE ADVISED AS FOLLOWS:

THE AUTHENTICATION PROCESS THE NOTARY STAMPING FROM NOTARY OFFICE AND ITS ENDORSEMENT OF THOSE CERTIFICATES FROM CENTRAL NOTARY DEPARTMENT OF DEATH IN INTERNAL REVENUE OFFICE. IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE AND FROM MY INQUIRES. IT WILL COST $1,580.00 DOLLARS FOR AUTHENTICATION OF (1) CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY (2) $870.00 DOLLARS FOR SWEARING OF AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AND CLAIM (3) $3,740.00 DOLLARS TO FORGE THE DEATH CERTIFICATE AND REGISTRATION AT CENTRAL NOTARY DEPARTMENT OF DEATH (4) OUR CHAMBERS CONSULTATION FEES $2,200.00 DOLLARS ONLY. TOTAL COST FOR THE ISSUANCE AND OBTAINING OF THE THREE CERTIFICATES IS $8,390,00 DOLLARS ONLY.

FURTHERMORE. MY TELEPHONE CONVERSATION AND INVESTIGATION TODAY WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB) CONFIRMED YOUR INHERITANCE CLAIM WITH THE BANK GENUINE AND AUTHENTIC. I ACCEPTED THAT EVERY DOCUMENT RELATED TO THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE SIGN AND ENDORSE BY THIS LAW FIRM AFTER COMPOSING DRAFTING AUTHENTICATE AND LEGALIZE WITH THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT WHICH WILL BE SIGN BY CHIEF JUDGE OF FEDERAL BEFORE IT BECAMES VALID AND AUTHENTIC.

IMMEDIATELY THE ABOVE MENTIONED AMOUNT IS PAID TO FACILITATE THE ISSUANCE AND PROVISION OF THE CERTIFICATES IT WILL BE READY AFTER 2 DAYS WE RECEIVE THE PAYMENT.

TO PROCEED THE PROCESSING. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SEND ALL YOUR DATA INFORMATION AS YOU WOULD WANT IT TO APPEAR IN THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS FROM FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE.

(1) FULL NAME.....................
(2) NATIONALITY..................
(3) DATE OF BIRTH...............
(4) YOUR CONTACT ADDRES.......
(5) TELEPHONE NUMBERS..........

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE
BARRISTER EMMANUEL KATOKA ESQ
PRINCIPAL PARTNER
KATOKA CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.

Received: from [204.93.58.65]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 15:53:14 +0100
Subject: ALTERNATIVES OF PAYMENT (AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK)

FROM APPROVAL DEPARTMENT OFFICE (ADB)
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GHANA
ACCRA GHANA WEST AFRICA
TELEPHONE +233302662818

ATTENTION: "xxxxxx",

WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR LETTER DATED MONDAY 18TH JANUARY 2016 AT 11:57 PM. THE REQUIRED GOVERNMENT MANDATORY CLEARANCE TAX FEES SUM OF $4,872.00 USD. YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED BY THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK TO DIRECT THE PAYMENT OF $4,872.00 USD TO THE GOVERNMENT TREASURY DEPARTMENT OFFICER WITH THE RECEIVING BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS BELOW:

BANK NAME: ACCESS BANK OF GHANA LIMITED
ACCOUNT NAME: MICHEAL QUIST
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0041203481191
SWIFT CODE: ABNGGHAC
BRANCH: LASHIBI-GHANA

NOTE: PAYMENT TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED BANK ACCOUNT WILL TAKE THREE BANK WORKING DAYS TO ARRIVE INTO THE GOVERNMENT TREASURY ACCOUNT. THEREFORE, WE SUGGESTED IN ALTERNATIVE THAT YOU USE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WHICH IS EASY AND FASTER IN RECEIVING MONEY WORLD WIDE.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IS MORE FASTER IN SENDING AND RECEIVING MONEY INSTANT PAYMENT. BELOW ARE ALSO THE INFORMATIONS OF OUR WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT OFFICER WHO IS IN CONTROL OF WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT OF THE BANK, YOU CAN SEND THE TAX $4,872.00 USD THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO HIS NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW.

FIRST NAME: OCHIFE
LAST NAME: CHIZOBA MOSES
ADDRESS: NO. 2 HIGH STREET ACCRA CENTRAL P.O BOX 2117
TELEPHONE 00233 302 662818
CITY: ACCRA
ZIP CODE: 023
QUESTION: "xxxxxx"
ANSWER: MOSES

HOWEVER, REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND PRODUCE THE DOCUMENTS NEEDED FROM HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE. WE HAVE GIVING YOU ALTERNATIVES OF PAYMENT BANK TO BANK TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER CHOOSE THE BEST WAY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT IT IS OPTIONAL. YOU ARE TO SCAN THE PAYMENT RECEIPT AND SEND TO THIS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY PAYMENT IS MADE FOR QUICK CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PAYMENT.

ONCE AGAIN, SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES
PROF DR. JOSEPH ADAMS
APPROVAL DIRECTOR
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
(ADB) ACCRA BRANCH

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 17:49:30 +0100
Subject: Thank you for your contribution and effort.

Dear "xxxxxx",

How are you doing? I have been waiting to hear from you concerning the lawyer service fees. I would like you to know that we don't have much time. Please I would like to know if you have contacted the bank concerning the payment of tax $4872 dollars?

My Friend, we don't have much time remaining only 3 days left. Let's try all our possible best to make sure that we provide everything that the bank need to transfer the money into your bank account. I hope you understand what I mean? make sure that you pay the bank tax tomorrow morning and also I want you to contact the lawyer and tell him that your partner in Accra Ghana will come to his office around 10 AM tomorrow to pay him the $8,390 dollars he require for his service fees so that he can issue those documents and submit to the bank on your behalf.

However, concerning the lawyer service fees $8,390 dollars, I will send my younger sister to the Lawyers office tomorrow morning to pay him the money $8,390 dollars, I want you to make sure that you contact the bank and pay the tax $4872 dollars tomorrow morning so that our total funds $7,500.000.00 USD will transferred into your bank account this week.

You have to understand that I'm trying my best concerning this transaction. As the Auditor of the bank, I did a lot of work before the bank approved the money to you. You are now the sole beneficiary all by my effort and good work. I appreciate your contribution also, but you have to understand that we are team and must work together as a team. I will feel so hurt if we lose this money because I have already suffered a lot concerning this transaction which is my only hope to start a better life with my family brothers and sisters. do you understand what I mean?

Please tell me if you have contacted the bank about the payment? and if you have receive any response from them. Please respond to me as soon as possible because we don't have much time to waste. Like I said earlier, I would not want to lose the opportunity of getting the money because it's my only hope of taking care of my family because my salary is not always enough.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Regards
Dr. [Redacted].

Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 10:10:10 +0100
Subject: The lawyer service fees.

Dear "xxxxxx"

How are you? just to inform you that I have send my Sister to the Lawyer office to pay the $8390 dollars for the three certificates we need. It is really very difficult to raise $8390 dollars. I borrowed a lot of money from my close friends which I used to complete the amount.

Barrister Emmanuel Katoka is a well recognize lawyer in Ghana and I believe he will get those certificates ready in 2 days as he said in his message. However, I told my sister to try and obtain receipt of payment from the lawyer to cover the payment of $8390 dollars and I will scan the receipt and send to you immediately my sister return back from the lawyer office. I hope you understand what I mean?

Concerning the payment of tax $4872 dollars I want you to think of ways possible to send it to the bank because we don't have much time left. using western union transfer will be very easy and faster to send the tax to the bank, what are you still waiting for? I want you to understand that the bank have their own rules and procedures in this kind of claim? we don't need to delay in responding and providing the requirements to the bank before the specific mandate giving for approved funds to be claim by the beneficiary. you have to use your personal emotional intelligence to understand everything.

I also want you to write a letter to the bank tell them that the 3 certificates required to transfer the $7,500.000.00 USD to your account will be submitted to them on Friday 22rd January 2016 by your lawyer Barrister Emmanuel Katoka Esq. try and complete your own duty as I am only waiting for my sister return to send you scan copy of the lawyer payment receipt of his service fees paid today. right now our success in this transaction is in your hand to decide. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards
Dr. [Redacted]
Advertisement