Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284458 by soldierfortune Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:29 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic refugee/humanitarian laws are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): ISP: SONATEL, Senegal
Bank account holder: Kamara Isatu

Dating Site/user ID: waydate/Angelu2
Name: Angel Talbot
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>
Email 4: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221774860229 (Rev. Simon Jude)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Phone 2: +447035912415 (RBS Bank, Ross McEwan)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Personal Redirect

Phone 3: +448709749458 (RBS Bank, fax)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Premium Rate

Phone 4: +221777731262 (Bar. Emmanuel Gomez)

Phone 5: +2217777327520 (Bar. Emmanuel Gomez)

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Dr. Muhammad Talbot and mother were killed by rebels during the civil war
- Fled from Libya to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $3.8 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*
- Compensation of a foreign partner, none
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents
- Lawyer fee $2.130 USD
- Payment via Western Union or Money Gram to name: Kamara Antonio
- Payment to bank account name: Kamara Isatu

Miscellaneous:

Compensation: a new partner from Paraguay, a cheque $50.000 USD.

Site: waydate
Date: 2016-01-13 16:19:27

Nice to meet you, how are you? pls contact me through this email [email protected] so we can know our self very well am not use to be online

The father

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 18:53:58 +0000
Subject: Thank you for your mail , I look forward to hear from you

Greeting from me.

I am More than happy in your reply to my mail How are you this day? my name is Miss Angel Talbot i am 23 years old, i hold a certificate in general Nursing, I am Hoping to Further my education in this career. i am not married and Do not Have children. i am fair in complexion and of average height, my picks explain to you better.

I am from Libya, Benghazi and i am Presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the Civil War that was fought in my country last Three Years. My late father Dr. Muhammad Talbot was a Director of the National Oil Company of Libya Before the rebels Attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.

That is only me is alive now then i have to ran to a nearby country Which is Where I'm now in the refugee camp, Have not finish up my education and i need some body Who Will make use of my father wealth and get me-through in life,

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing Presently. I Will tell you more about myself in my next mail here attach my two picture for you, though I am not All That photogenic, i hope you Would not mind. I wait to hear from you soonest,
Thanks for your understanding,

Yours Angel Talbot

Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 13:25:36 +0000
Subject: my father picture when he was a life and his death certificate why i give you this for you not to feel am tellin

good afternoon, Sir

How are you doing over there today i hope all is well with you Am very happy to rend from you this afternoon, Mine here is very hot like you know i are living in the refugee Camp here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Monday's and Friday's of the weeks. Its just like some one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here one day.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Reverend father Simon Jude, who is the pastor of the (Christ The King Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather, i am leaving in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men and the other for female, The Pastors Tel number is +221774860229 if you call, tell him that you want to speak with Miss Angel ,Talbot he will send for me in the female hostel to come and speak with you.

As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to do any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in Nursing school before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this situation now.
Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.8M (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars). I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows little about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about It. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a person of vision, truth and hardworking. My language is Arabic and i speak English very well and writing i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you waiting for your mail

Angel

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 23:16:44 +0000
Subject: here is contact of the bank contact them for confirmation‏‏in

good evening, my Daddy thanks for the promise you made ​​to me, May God bless you for taking care of an orphan like me. Stay here in the refugee camp is like someone coming into the prison, and I do not want to continue like this, once the bank starts the transfer process I will start too much for my understanding you meet face to face. My intention is to have a good future and a good stay in your country after the transfer. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and I assure you that if God use you to help me out of this situation, I will never forget you in my life and what you said in your mail to me, I now have the confidence to move forward with you. please try send me some of your picture. Bellow here is the contact of the bank where the money from my late father deposited.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, LONDON
NAME OF THE TRANSFER, MR. ROSS MCEWAN
TELEPHONE NUMBER; +447035912415
FAX NUMBER +448709749458
EMAIL ADDRESS; ([email protected])
account number ......................643108701346
Account holder ..................... Dr. Muhammad Talbot
Next of Kin ................... Angel Talbot
Amount .................. $ 3.8 million in

Contact them now on how to transfer the ($ 3.8 million U.S. dollars) deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin. I have already informed the bank about you, then email them immediately for confirmation and possible transfer. Send an email to the bank telling them that you are my foreign partner and you want to help me transfer my late father money into your account due to my refugee status in Dakar, Senegal, I hope you understand me now, please send an email to them immediately.

I am glad that God has brought you to see me out of this situation and I promised to be nice and equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money wisely because I'm still too young to manage it. As I have already said, this camp is like a prison and my prayers is to get out of here as soon as possible.

My prayer is that God will grant us long life and by the grace of God he will surely see us through . Please once again keep secret only for yourself , for my reasons of safety and security and as soon as you receive this fund in your account, you can send me some money from there to get my travel documents. to come over to meet you OK am going now have a lovely day

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.84.104]
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 05:22:22 -0500
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: [ACKNOWLEDGMENT/PROCEDURE]

Attention: 16/01/2016

Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of your partner mail we received in our bank here in Scotland. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Angel Talbot that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's funds deposit with our bank. Late Dr. Muhammad Talbot is our late customer with account no.643108701346 Substantial amount (US$3.800,000.00) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1. A notarized Power of Attorney from a Senegalese resident lawyer permitting you to claim the said fund on her behalf.

2. The death certificate of late Dr. Muhammad Talbot, her deceased father confirming the death.

3. Affidavit of Support from Senegal High court of Justice where she is residing, to prove the authentication of the power of attorney.

4. A copy of the Deposit Certificate of Dr.Muhammad Talbot given by our bank (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND ). London.

Note: The above mentioned documents are compulsory and are needed to protect our Interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. When you get all these documents both from high court and the power of attorney, Then, The original copies of the four required documents should be submitted to our office. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. Processing and transferring of lodgements/Funds to your nominated locations/accounts shall commence as soon as we receive the above mentioned documents.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any questions, contact the Funds Transfer Department Director, for more directives/clarifications.

Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 16:14:22 +0000
Subject: Daddy contact this lawyer is rev father that give me his contact here is picture of reverend father

Good evening my Daddy how are you i hope that you are in perfect and in sound health which is the most important thing to me I appreciate all the effort you are doing for an orphan like me, God will bless you for been there for me, once again thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person i have never told any body about this money, the only people that knows about it is you and me and the rev father no one again knows about it and so i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself as secret OK, i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you OK.

I contacted the bank and they also forward the requirements to me, Now regarding the requests the bank needs from us. i have with me here the statements of account of my late father and his death certificate so if the lawyer accept to help us, i thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal. before they will. transfer money

after the mail i got from you and from the bank i informed the Reverend father about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer bellow, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oaths in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father money in the bank to your account in your country. His contact information, as follows,

His Name is Barr. Emmanuel Gomez. Of
( Emmanuel Chamber )
Email: ( [email protected] )
Office Tel is: +221777731262

I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of oaths on your name, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.

Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred into your account since we have a good lawyer, i wish to be with you soon. Please try and get the power of attorney and affidavit of oaths from the lawyer soonest. write him and tell him that you want him to work a power of attorney and affidavit of oaths on your name so that i will sign my signature on the documents been the request of the bank. OK have a lovely day

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 09:52:39 +0000
Subject: INFORMATION WE NEED‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

GOMEZCHAMBERSCONSULTANTS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES./TEL:+2217777327520
23 RUE ACHIMUYE {2ND FLOOR} DAKAR SENEGAL. DATE: 18/1/2016.
WELCOME TO UNITED NATION REPRESENTATIVE FOR HUMAN RIGHT IN SENEGAL.

ATTN:

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL TO MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO GET A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND PREPARATION OF POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER THAT WILL GIVE YOU A LEGAL SUPPORT TO STAND ON HER BEHALF AS HER PARTNER/TRUSTEE.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISHES TO INFORM YOU THAT BEFORE WE WOULD PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES, WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS SUCH AS.

YOUR FULL NAME.............
DATE OF BIRTH.........
ADDRESS...............
CITY........................
NATIONALITY...........
OCCUPATION............
PHONE NUMBER...........
PASSPORT NUMBER OR IDENTITY CARD ...............

AS YOU WOULD WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.

SO THAT, I SHALL BE GOING TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR YOU TO ACT ON HER BEHALF.

AFTER WHICH MY OFFICE WILL FURNISH YOU WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

YOURS IN SERVICE.
BAR EMMANUEL GOMEZ (ESQ)
PRINCIPAL PARTNER

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 10:04:59 +0000
Subject: INFORMATION FROM HIGH COURT‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

GOMEZCHAMBERSCONSULTANTS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.
TEL: +2217777327520
23 RUE ACHIMUYE {2ND FLOOR} DAKAR SENEGAL.
WELCOME TO UNITED NATION REPRESENTATIVE FOR HUMAN RIGHT IN SENEGAL.
DATE: 19/1/2016.

Mr "xxxxxx"

i called your number you send to me but is not going through. Sequel to your email on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner regarding the information provided in my office, for the issuing to you an authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from Royal Bank of Scotland, to your account in your country or else where.

Prior to my enquirers from the bank and high court here in Dakar on Today's morning 19/1/2016 I was made to understand from your partner that the bank required four documents by them before they will made any transfer of money to your account.

1.A copy of Death certificate of her late Father
2.A copy of His Deposit of account. (WHICH SHE HAD ALREADY).

It's now remaining the other two documents. Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

In view of above and from my enquirers, it will cost the sum of 480 Dollars for authentication of the power of attorney, 600 Dollars for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, 500 Dollars for notary stamping at the notary office before it will go out from Senegal here and my legal processing fee of, 550 Dollars. Total 2,130 US Dollars only to get everything done. And i will receive it here in Senegal currency. To speedy the process as you want it. You are to send these money to me today or tomorrow through money gram or western union Transfer with the information below.

Receiver Name.. Kamara Antonio,
Country/ Senegal / Dakar-City............
phone number +221777731262

Yours sincerely in service.
Barrister: Emmanuel Gomez
(Principal Partner)

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 16:06:30 +0000
Subject: HERE IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY

GOMEZCHAMBERSCONSULTANTS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES./TEL: +2217777327520
23 RUE ACHIMUYE {2ND FLOOR} DAKAR SENEGAL.
WELCOME TO UNITED NATION REPRESENTATIVE FOR HUMAN RIGHT IN SENEGAL
DATE: 19/1/2016.

MR "xxxxxx",

I WRITE TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR MAIL WAS RECEIVED AND ACKNOWLEDGE . MY CHAMBER PROMISE SERVE YOU WITH OUR GOOD SERVICES. WHY WE ASK YOU TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH A MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE IS FOR US TO RECEIVE THE MONEY FROM YOU QUICK FOR YOUR JOB NOT TO BE DELAY. BUT AS YOU REQUESTED THAT YOU LIKE SENDING MONEY THROUGH BANK ACCOUNT TRANSFER THEIR IS NO PROBLEM BUT BE INFORM THAT IT WILL TAKE US THREE OR FOUR DAYS BEFORE THE MONEY CAN REFLECT HERE IN SENEGAL BEFORE WE CAN CASH THE MONEY. THE BELLOW BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS OUR CHAMBER'S ACCOUNTANT BANK DETAILS FOR YOU TO USE IN SENDING THE MONEY TO OUR CHAMBER.

1. BANK NAME.... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
2. ACCOUNT NAME.. KAMARA ISATU
3. ACCOUNT NUMBER....005002120004
4. SWIFT CODE... AFRISNDAXXX
5. BANK CODE... SN100
6. CODE GUICHET..01022

7. CLE RIB....22
8. IBAN... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5002 1200 0422

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY FORWARD TO ME THE PAYMENT SLIP PAPER INFORMATION THAT WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AFTER YOU MIGHT HAVE FINISH SENDING THE MONEY . TO ENABLE OUR CHAMBER ACCOUNTANT KAMARA ISATU TO GO TO THE BANK AND COLLECT THE MONEY FOR MY CHAMBER TO CONTINUE WITH OUR SERVICES TO YOU IMMEDIATELY. WE ARE IN AWAITING TO RECEIVE THE MONEY FROM YOU .
GOOD DAY.

Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 10:02:33 +0000
Subject: good news God have don it contact rev father‏‏ i give him something‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

good afternoon, my Daddy Longest time, I hope all is well with you , If so glory be to God almighty. Well, Sorry to hear this news and understand that the fault is not from me. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner.

Meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this funds despite that it failed us some how. I wrote a cheque of $50.000 Dollar which i gave to the Rev.father,Simon Jude to send to you for all the past efforts and attempts you did to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with the Rev. Pastor immediately, I instruct him to release the cheque to you once you contact him. Contact the Rev. Pastor in Dakar Senegal on his e-mail address as i stated below;

REV. CONTACT INFORMATION.
His Name is: Rev Simon Jude
E-mail: ([email protected])
His telephone number is: +221774860229

Contact the Rev. Pastor immediately and please do let me know immediately if you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time OK, In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand. as soon as you got the cheque do let me know OK have nice day
Advertisement