Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284454 by soldierfortune Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:47 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic refugee/humanitarian laws are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): ISP: SONATEL, Senegal
Bank account holder: Prince John Duke

Dating Site/user ID: spiritualdating/astoulove4u
Name: Astou George
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221781122633 (Rev. Chris Joseph)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Phone 2: +447980222833 (SCB Bank, Richard Meddings)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/mobile

Phone 3: +448447749744 (SCB Bank, fax)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Premium Rate

Phone 4: +221766330952 (Bar. Cedric Hermann)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sentel GSM (Tigo)

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Dr. George Athor and mother were killed by rebels during the civil war
- Fled from Sudan to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $5.3 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*
- Compensation of a foreign partner 20%
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents
- Lawyer fee €820 Euros
- Payment via Western Union to name: Cedric Hermann
- Payment to bank account name: Prince John Duke

Site: spiritualdating
Date: Jan 05, 2016

Hello, My name is Astou I saw your profile today on (doctor.dating) and get interested to know you here is my email ([email protected]) send me an email so that i will send you my photos and tell you more about my self. lot of love please contact me here [email protected]

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 08:45:11 +0000
Subject: MY PHOTO FOR YOU‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello my dear, I am happy to write to you and wish to thank you for responding to my friends request, i hope by the grace of God we will make good out of the friendship. My name is Astou George, i am 25 years old, from SUDAN, single and presently living in the refugee camp in Dakar due to the civil war that broke in my country. I am seriously looking for a honest, reliable and lovely person who can show me true love and someone who can show me concerned and attention never to betray me. Age or distance does not matter, i only need a true love.

My late father Dr George Athor was Secretary of State in charge of the disabled in the regime of Laurent Gbagbo before the rebels attacked our house one morning and killed and murdered in cold blood my parents and other members of my family. I was the only survival because i was out when the ugly incident happened. I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where I leave now as a refugee in a refugee camp.

This is my photo before the civil war. I would also like to see your own picture if you have any.
I will send you a telephone number to call me on the next email if you wish. I am for real love,so be honest with me so that i can visit you soonest after knowing you better.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, hobbies, occupation/profession. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Your Truly,
Astou

Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 08:08:28 +0000
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello Dearest,

I am glad to write to you, how are you? Hope you are fine, I thanks God for you. Your message was a total relief to me. May God protect you for me because he is the one who brought you in my life. I will like him to make away for you, me, and i promise to be with you and i will like you to help me to come out of this camp so that i come to your country and have a free life.

In this camp, our freedom is restricted because we do not have any traveling paper. Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I will come out of here very soon. We don't have any relative now whom we can go to, all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person we have now is Reverend Chris Joseph who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church on this camp (CHRIST THE SAVIOR MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Telephone number is
+221781122633 Feel free to call me through his number because i have told him about you. If you call, tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me from the hostel to come and answer your call.

As a refugee I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. Again we do not work nor do anything for living as a result of that eating is very difficult as we are given food ones a day. Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank (Standard Chartered Bank) in London which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.3 (Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So I will like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as my 'foreign partner' which was the bank's condition to get the money transferred. From it you can send me money to prepare and get ready my traveling documents to come and meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Chris Joseph because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information due to trust and believing that no one will think to hurt me after hearing all that i have gone through.

My favorite language is English but our language is french but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me by 13 o'clock GMT Senegalese local time, like I said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and pray for me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest. Thanks and remain blessed.

Astou george

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 15:08:00 +0000
Subject: THIS IS BANK INFORMATION‏‏‏

Hello Dearest, I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me among est other men on earth; its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life. I am not going to give your love to any other man because i know you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend Father about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret and confidential because since it is money, all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all the information. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner/representative who will stand on my behalf as a trustee due to my refugee status and according to the laws of this country.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities and procedure of assisting me in transferring the five million three hundred thousand US Dollars($5,300,000) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin into your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows:

(STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.)
Email address: ([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is DR. Richard Meddings.
Telephone number: +447980222833
Fax number +4470593149

Information about the deposit code is as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr George Athor.
Nationality: SUDAN
Next of kin: Miss Godline Astou george.
Amount deposited: $5.3 million.
Account Number: SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

Godline is the name my parents called me while they were alive and Astou is the name that people and friends know me. Contact the bank now on how to transfer the $ 5.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15 percent for any person that was going to assist me assuming you have not come into my life and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I will still wait for your call. Thanks and hopping to hear the good news once you contact the bank.

I love you
Kisses
Astou

Received: from [41.83.206.223]
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 12:23:45 +0100
Subject: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC

27 CLEMENT LANE LONDON EC4N7AP
UNITED KINGDOM.
PHONE: +447980222833
FAX; +4470593149

Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we have received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady
Miss Godline ASTOU GEORGE, that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. The late father Dr geroge athor was our late customer with substantial amount deposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the
transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the following documents to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf.This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

2. The death certificate of (Her deceased father)confirming the death.

3. A copy of the statement of the account issued to her late father by our bank.

4. An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court.

5. A scanned copy of your Identity/international passport.

6. Letter of probate from the high court of Senegal where

Miss Godline ASTOU GEORGE is residing.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer DR. Richard Meddings, on office telephone number; +447980222833

Thank you for your cooperation
DR. Richard Meddings (TRANSFER/WIRE OFFICER)

Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 16:07:37 +0000
Subject: MY DEAR CONTACT LAWYER NOW‏

My Darling

How are you today, I believe you are doing well. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.

As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you. I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.

Darling I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate with me here which i have given to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him. The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. After reading your mail, i discussed it with REV. CHRIS JOSEPPH
and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Dr Barrister CEDRIC HERMANN.

He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 3.5 million dollars from STANDARD CHARTERED BANK to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. His contact informations are as follows,

NAME...Barrister Cedric Hermann
E-mail address ( [email protected] )
Office telephone number +221766330952

Dear

please contact him so that he can get us those necessary documents for the transfer. I also told him about helping me for processing my traveling documents of which he told me that he will render any service to us. God bless you as you contact him immediately.

Yours in
love Astou

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 08:54:56 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Astou george <[email protected]>
Subject: THE COST AS DEMANDED BY THE HIGH COURT

DR CEDRIC HERMANN CHAMBER & SOLICITOR`S (Esq.)
Principal Attorney Sage Law Firm
48 Avenue Lamine Gueye
International Airport Rd
Dakar - Senegal
Telephone No: +221766537242
Date:01/18/2016
Ref: CSS/LMU/S/08

SUBJECT: POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH
ATTENTION SIR,

HAVE CAREFULLY NOTED YOUR DETAILS,VERY CONTENT OF IT ARE WELL UNDERSTOOD AND CLARIFIED.

Prior to my inquiries from Miss Astou George and from STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC,
I was made to understand that there are four (4) documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1)A copy of death certificate of her late father and a copy of his statement of account which is already with your partner here. It's now remaining the other two documents, which is Power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner,in view of above and from my inquiries.. The costs as demanded by the high court are as follows:

Swearing of affidavit of oath: 120 Euro to be paid in court.
Authentication of the power of attorney: 200 Euro to be paid in court.
Stamp duty fee: 100 Euro to be paid in Court.
Notary fee:150 Euro to be paid in court.
My service fee: 250 Euro to be paid in my law firm.
TOTAL CASH NEEDED AT HAND........................ 820 Euro

It takes a maximum of (2) full working days to get this documents issued upon the payment to the inland revenue office here in Dakar Senegal,you are hereby urgently requested to send the money (820 Euro) Through the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER with the name of my secretary:

NAME: Cedric Hermann
ADDRESS:48 Ave. Lamine Gueye
STATE: Dakar

As soon as the money are sent, i will start the preparation of the documents. Advising on the transfer control number and senders name,as soon as the information and the money are made available i shall pay in the money while taking the issued payment receipts to the concerned ministries for the issuance and legalization in your partner favor of the inheritance claim enhancing documents, while upon issuance submitting same to STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC and enforcing that the money transfers is effected to your account without any delay.

There is no preferential treatment in relation with the above fee, hence, mandatory by any client.

(OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS)

Yours in service,
(Esq) Principal partner.
Barrister Cedric Hermann

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 12:35:37 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: ATTENTION

ATTENTION SIR,

I WANT INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE RECEIVE YOUR MAIL? I HAVE MAKE ALL THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT FOR THE PREPARATION OF YOUR DOCUMENTS, MY SERVICE CHANGE WE BE AFTER THE TRANSFER OF THE FOUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT? SEND ME THE MONEY AS I DIRECT YOU THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION, I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO STAY, I WE BE TRAVELING TO UNITED STATE? I NEED TO RECEIVE THE MONEY TO ENABLE ME TO GET YOU THE DOCUMENTS BEFORE I TRAVEL, IF YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY THROUGH ACCOUNT OR BANK TO BANK TRANSFER IT WE DELAY MY TRIP, WESTERN UNION IS THE EASY WAY FOR ME TO RECEIVE MONEY HERE IMMEDIATELY AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY, IT IS SAVE FOR ME OK, GO AHEAD TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION, I PROMISE YOU THAT YOUR DOCUMENTS WE BE READY IN TWO WORKING DAYS, INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY, WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY, THANKS.

DR CEDRIC

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 15:13:51 +0000 (UTC)

ATTENTION,

YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO IF YOU NEED MY SERVICES, I CAN'T CHANGE MY TRIP BECAUSE OF YOU, I HAVE A BUSINESS PARTNER IN YOUR COUNTRY HE USE TO SEND ME MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION, I DON'T KNOW WHY YOUR OWN CASE IS DIFFERENT, WESTERN UNION IS EVERY WHERE IN YOUR COUNTRY AND THERE SERVICE IS THE SAME, ATTENTION ,GO TO THE WESTERN UNION AND SEND THE MONEY, IF YOU DON'T NEED MY SERVICES YOU CAN LOOK FOR ANOTHER LAWYER THAT WE GET YOU THE DOCUMENTS, I CAN'T CHANGE MY DATE BECAUSE OF YOU, I AM TRAVELING FOR A BUSINESS MEETING IN THE UNITED STARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME WHICH I CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS.THANKS

DR CEDRIC

Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 17:19:58 +0000 (UTC)

ATTENTION.

BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT DETAIL TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.

Account Name ------ PRINCE JOHN DUKE
Account number------- 0052676337
Bank Name -------- DIAMOND BANK
Swift code-------- DBLNNGLA
Sort code --------- 063231887

COMPENSATION:

Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 10:56:35 +0000
Subject: THANKS FOR ALL YOUR EFFORT‏‏‏‏

Hello Dear,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Australia.Presently I am in Australia for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the priest as at the time I was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Reverend Sister Marry Johnson the priest and his direct email address is: ( [email protected] ), Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of ($ 280.000.00) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Reverend Sister Marry Johnson and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay,T ake care and

Yours Sincerely,
Astou

X-originating-IP: not available
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 08:29:31 +0000
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR PAST EFFORTS, KINDLY CONTACT ATM VISA CARD OFFICE
Hello dear friend,

How are you these days? hope fine. It's me Miss Astou George the girl who once contacted you about transfer of some money to your position while in refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that my late father's money transferred With the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. So, presently i am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and willingness to assist me in transferring the money despite that it didn't work out the way we expected.

Since it was your wish to help me then, but it didn't work out, i just remember you for your past efforts to help me transfer the money, Now you have to contact the VISA CARD DEVELOPMENT for them to issue you ($ 200,000.00 ATM VISA CARD) being a compensation for your past kind efforts to assist me then though we failed somehow.

Moreover,i have discussed with the office management and he assured me that they are ready to issue you an ATM visa card through their visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or from any ATM Machine World wide.The ATM office email address: ([email protected])

You are advised to send your personal information to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without any delay and do not hesitate to contact them to issue you the ATM Visa Card with daily limit of ($ 500,000 ) to avoid delaying your fund. However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Directorate of International Payment
Contact Person: Mr Thompson Andrew
In respect of the UBA Bank (United Bank For Africa)
Director Visa Card payment Department
ATM office email address: ([email protected])

Regards,
Miss Astou George.
Advertisement