Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284453 by soldierfortune Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:09 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic refugee/humanitarian laws are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar
Bank account holder: Nwabudike Ferdinand

Dating Site/user ID: spiritualdating/nada00
Name: Nada Makara
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>
Email 4: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221761249639 (Rev. Paul David)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/mobile/Sentel GSM (Tigo)

Phone 2: +447043313380 (RBS Bank, Ross McEwan)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Personal Redirect

Phone 3: +448701309015 (RBS Bank, fax)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Premium Rate

Phone 4: +221773444735 (Bar. Bronson Aliu)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Dr. Duele Makara was killed by local government forces
- Fled from Libya to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $6.8 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*
- Compensation of a foreign partner 30%
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents and invest the funds
- Lawyer fee $2.100 USD
- Payment via Western Union or Money Gram to name: Bronson A. Aliu
- Payment to bank account name: Nwabudike Ferdinand

Miscellaneous:

The wicked stepmother who claim for all the family property oneself and hid her passport when she tried escape to the Europe. She fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal.

Site: spiritualdating
Date: January 03, 2016

My name is Miss Nada, i saw your profile and became interested in you, please contact me through my email address ([email protected]) to know each other and i have something very important to tell you, i wait for your response to my email ID. [email protected] yours Nada.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 12:30:38 +0000
Subject: RE: from nada,i need your help.‏‏‏‏‏‏

From Nada

Thanks for your reply. I know that this mail will not come as a surprise to you because we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. I like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation here, My name is Miss Nada Makara Am 25 years old girl from Libyan in Northern Africa, 5.9 tall, (never married before) the only daughter of the late Late Dr. Duele Makara, who was a politician also a business man in Libya.

My father died in cold blood. Wednesday night, May 26, 2011 while as a result of The Libyan civil war, that was fought in my country, The war was preceded by protests in Benghazi beginning on Tuesday, 15 February 2011, which led to clashes with security forces that fired on the crowd before they went to my beloved fathers rest home and killed him, I lost my biological mother long time ago when I was just 6 years old and since then, my father loved me so dearly may he rest in peace and may the great God give him a safe entry in Paradise. Amen.

I am compelled to contact you because of the abuse I receive from my step mother who are planning to take my father treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Her aim was to kill me. Meanwhile, I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$6.800,000.00 (Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand U.S.A. Dollars )in the bank in the Europe with my name as the next of kin. I have my late father's File which contains important documents here with me now, However, i will forward the necessary documents to you as soon as i have confirmed your acceptance to assist me to transfer money to your account and the fund's investment. As you help me in an investment and I would like to complete my studies, as I was in school when the crisis began. It is my intention to compensate for 30% of the total money for their services and the balance shall be my investment capital,This is why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately After your acceptance to assist me I would like to have your full information to enable the bank to address you as my partner standing on my behalf. Before that you should send me your information as below:

1. Your Full Names:.......................
2. Your Address:...........................
3. Your Sex:..............................
4. Your Age...............................
5. Your Marital Status:....................
6. Your Occupation:........................
7. Your Direct Phone number:..................
8. Your Resident City:....................
9. Your Resident State:...................
10.Your Country:...........................

My dear, I am e-mailing you from the office of the Rev. Father who is Priest at the church in the refugee camp where i am presently. I don't have my own phone for now,so make sure you call me with the (Reverend Father Paul David) phone, he is the priest here in the refugee camp, call and say you want to speak with Miss Nada the Libyan girl and he will send for me in the female hostel room 104. This is the number +221761249639 Awaiting your urgent and positive response please do not disclose it to any one until the fund has been transferred to your account, Attach here are my pictures.

Sincerely, Nada.

Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 18:00:22 +0000
Subject: Contact the bank‏

This is the bank contact, please write application later to the bank immediately for the transfer

Hello My Dear,

i hope you are fine. your health is very important to me because you mean a lot to me now. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace).

Please being a Refugee, is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face, my intention is to have a good future, and a good living and continue with my studies, I sent you my pictures in the begging because i had accepted and trusted you already from my heart, i really love your pictures and can't wait to meet and tell you much i care and love you face to face, and i hope you will always be there for me?

I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life, from your lovely message and pictures, i know you will not betray me or let me down, as i trusted you from the begging. I have confidence to go ahead with you and for the rest of my life for my better life. Dear, i leave myself completely for you and my late father's inheritances, from below you will find all my late father's banking contact information and all that you need to know about me, please do not betrayed me. Now you should send message to bank because i have sent your information to them as my trusted partner, and i hope they will be waiting for your confirmation message to tell us the possibilities of the transfer.

DEAR TRY TO CONTACT THE BANK TODAY

THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION
Royal Bank of Scotland
9-13, Paternoster Row, London, EC4M 7EJ.
Scotland, United kingdom
Email ............. [email protected]
Email ............. [email protected]
Telephone number:....................+447043313380
Fax:.............................. +448701309015
Contact Person Mr. Ross McEwan: (Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director Foreign Remittance Department) The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc

Looking forward to hear your response from the bank. God bless you Please Call the Bank and send mail to them as well today because i have written to them and have introduce you to them as my partner. when you get them on line, tell them that you are my partner.

You are representing me as the foreign next of kin to the fund of my late father being deposited in there bank with my name as the next of kin, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your account in your country.

Looking forward to hear your response from the bank. God bless you Please Call the Bank and send mail to them as well today because i have written to them and have introduce you to them as my partner. when you get them on line, tell them that you are my partner. You are representing me as the foreign next of kin to the fund of my late father being deposited in there bank with my name as the next of kin, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your account in your country.

THIS IS MY LATE FATHER ACCOUNT INFORMATION
ACCOUNT NAME......(Dr. Duele Makara)
ACCOUNT NUMBER......012458000038
AMOUNT DEPOSITED....US$6,800.000.00
NEXT OF KIN.......Miss. Nada Makara
SWIFT CODE :(RBOSGB1L)

This is my own information.
Full Name...... ......... Nada Makara
Resident.................. Unit 225 church Road Medina UN. Refugee camp Dakar Senegal.
Identity card No ........... A20547896

My dearest, The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and call or mail them OK. Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank. Please take good care, and always put me in your daily prayers,

God bless you,
Yours truly,
Nada Makara

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND SEND IT TO THE BANK

Dear Sir,

It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Nada Makara whose father’s name is late Dr. Duele Makara and that the father has the sum of U.S. $6.8M (six Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) in your Bank, Miss Nada Makara in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Nada Makara that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country.

I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.

Thanks
Your's Mr.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.2.160]
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 10:33:23 +0100
Subject: R.B.S. NOTICE OF TRANSFER

Royal bank of Scotland
9-13, Paternoster Row, London,EC4M,
SCOTLAND,UNITED KINGDOM
PHONE ; +447043313380
Date; 14 - 1 - 2016.

Attention;
Sir

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of your partner mail we received in our bank here in London. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss. Nada Makara that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr. Duele Makara. is our late customer with substantial amount (US$6,800,000.00) deposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent as next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1. A notarized Power of Attorney from a Senegalese resident lawyer permitting you to claim the said fund on her behalf.

2. The death certificate of late Dr. Duele Makara, her deceased father confirming the death.

3. Affidavit of Support from Senegal High court of Justice where she is residing, to prove the authentication of the power of attorney.

4. A copy of the Deposit Certificate of Dr. Duele Makara, given by our bank (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND). London

Note: The above mentioned documents are compulsory and are needed to protect our Interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. When you get all these documents both from high court and the power of attorney, Then, The original copies of the four required documents should be submitted to our office. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. Processing and transferring of lodgement/Funds to your nominated locations/accounts shall commence as soon as we receive the above mentioned documents.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any questions, contact the Funds Transfer Department Director. Mr. Ross McEwan

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Nicole A. Caves.
Customers Relation Department
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, London,UK.

Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 20:46:14 +0000
Subject: RE: Contact the lawyer

My love please contact this lawyer immediately for the preparation of the documents demanded by the bank.

Hello Darling,

How are you today? I believe you are fine. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to bring me out from this horrible situation i found my self today. As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you.

I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account. I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position.

Presently i have my late father death certificate and deposit certificate with me here which i have given to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him. try to contact the bank tell them that you have receive there mail and you will send them those documents for the transfer very soon. The problem we have now is the power of attorney and Affidavit Support which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

After reading your mail,I discussed it with Reverend Father and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barr. Bronson Aliu. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my US$6.800,000.00 million dollars from Royal Bank of Scotland,to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. His contact information are as follows,

Name......... Barr. Bronson Aliu
Tel: ....... +221773444735
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

My dearest, remember to send your information to him

1) Name:
2) Address:
3) Tel no:
4) E-mail:
5) Your age;
6) Country:
7) Occupation;

God bless you as you contact him immediately.

yours in love forever

Nada Makara.

Received: from [41.82.2.238]
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 08:29:34 +0100
Subject: Human Right LAW-FIRM,

HUMAN RIGHT LAWFIRM.
Solicitors / Advocates
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Add NO 48 West Foir Avenue, Yoff Close 28874 DAKAR SENEGAL
E-mail; [email protected]
[email protected]
Number: +221773444735
Fax/ 338952912
Friday, January 15, 2016

Attention Sir.

I appreciate the opportunity to advise you regarding the two strong document,1; power of attorney (POA) 2; Affidavit of oath. To ensure a complete understanding between us, I am stating the pertinent information about the courage that I will be rendering and the facts you provided to me all the needs. I have received your information.

Therefore you should scan to me your any available identity card or passport for confirmation. Be informed that i got a positive and acknowledgment result from Royal Bank Plc,United Kingdom and they confirmed the transaction soonest the legal Document is ready on their Desk.

Here are few things you should know about this document before creating two files and start your work immediately, For Durable Power of Attorney and affidavit of oaths Document will cost you only (U.S/ $2,100), Two Thousand One Hundred Dollars Equivalent. And it will paid to the federal law court before we proceed to your Document. Remember once we confirmed your payment, we will proceed on your legal Document.

Therefore you should send US/ $2,100 through MoneyGram or western Union money transfer,

RECEIVER NAME ---- BRONSON A. ALIU
AMOUNT----------------- US/ $2,100
QUESTION -----------CODE?
ANSWER ----------- YES.
COUNTRY ---------- SENEGAL
CITY-------------- DAKAR
ADDRESS NUMBER----- NO 48 WEST FOIR AVENUE, YOFF CLOSE
TELEPHONE NUMBER ----- 00221773444735
COUNTRY CODE ---------- 00221

(Note to attach the paid receipt after payment)

Your partner will provide her signature before the chief magistrate at the law court to legalize, validation and Authentic legal Document immediately it is ready, She gave me the Death Certificate and the account statement Document of her late father. I am going to attach them to you together with Power of Attorney and affidavit of oaths when you have paid for the service, Remember your legal Document will be ready in 2 working days immediately i confirmed your (US/ $2,100 payment).

I am much committed to serve you, Therefore you should do the best to send the fee with the above information. I serve my clients with the best of my service and satisfies their curiosities.

Regards,

(Principal Attorney)
Human Right LAW-FIRM,
DAKAR, REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL
Tel: +221773444735

Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 13:55:24 +0000
Subject: Hello My Sweet Heart,

Hello My Sweet Heart,

sweet heart I am crying as i am talking to you now. I do not know exactly what to do after reading the letter you received from the lawyer, i am so excited to receive your email with the understanding that the lawyer has accepted to provide the legal documents for us to enable us achieve our goal You are being a wonderful man to my life.

I am very lucky having you as my partner, I know that we are made to be together, I am hoping and longing more than anything to meet you in person as soon as this money transferred to your account, To show you all the appreciation with the love of my heart.

Though i am happy but I am worried based on the request of the lawyer for the amount of
(2,100 U.S$) before getting the documents for us I am very much afraid because you know that I don't have any money at hand here and I have no way to get it here, Because here in the refugees camp I hardly feed very well in a day due to lack of money and good hospitality, My Darling This is why I want to leave this refugee camp before i will die here, because it makes me to crying every middle of the night when I remember having a huge amount of money in the bank and been suffering here in the refugees camp.

I want you to listen to me with all your heart, I have never thought of stressing you with the issue of money in this matter, but as you can see now we can not get the money without those documents. I went to the law chamber with the reverend father and we pleaded with the lawyer to help us. but The lawyer said that the money is mostly for the government of this country. He said that he cannot proceed until he get the money. I even cried before the lawyer but he said that he has no agenda to sponsor clients in his chamber.

But according to the lawyer's explanations the lawyer must require the money to be able to get the document from High Court Authorizing stamp duty on the documents before it will be accepted by any organization and he can not get it without money, So we have no option than to send the money to the lawyer.

Since you already know that I have no money and I don't have any other person than you, I beg you in the name of God our Creator do your best and send the money to the lawyer as he requested. I beg you to contact the lawyer and ask him how he will prefer to receive the money and send the money to him immediately,

I know that you never expected this, i know that it is not going to be easy for you, but remember that we are expecting some greater things that is going to make our future brighter and comfortable, I want you to know that you are also saving a life created by God if you help me out,

I am expecting your kind understanding towards this last chance to my freedom. I am hoping that God will surely help for you to send this money to our lawyer. The man has so many lawyers working in that chamber.

my darling base on what you are requesting for,i must tell you that i am totally surprise to the documents you are asking for, i believe that you read my previous mail very well and the mail you got from the lawyer also, i already told you that my late father death certificate and Deposit Certificate is with the lawyer as we speak right now, i have already giving the two documents to the lawyer because the lawyer requested for it and i handle over the two documents to the lawyer,as you can read it clearly as the lawyer stated that i have giving it to him from his mail you sent me,what do you want me to do now? the lawyer already said that he will send you the 4 copy as soon as the remaining two is ready for use,i only have with me my refugee ID-document, if you want me to scan my refugee ID-document to you then let me know so that i will scan it for okay.

i can't wait to join you over there after the transfer. Waiting for your mail and good news so that we will reach our goal and i am also waiting to hear a good news from you that you have send the money to the lawyer.

Remain blessed my darling. God bless you

Yours Dearly Nada

Received: from [41.82.55.179]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 10:20:29 +0100
Subject: HUMAN RIGHT LAWFIRM,

HUMAN RIGHT LAWFIRM.Solicitors / Advocates MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Add NO 48 West Foir Avenue, Yoff Close 28874 DAKAR SENEGAL
E-mail; [email protected]
[email protected]
Number: +221773444735
Fax +221338952912
Tuesday, January 19, 2016

ATTENTION:
Dear Mr "xxxxxx",

below is the bank account per your request. deposit the money through this account and send me the scan copy of paid receipt.

Client ID: NWABUDIKE FERDINAND
Bank: Ecobank Senegal
Bank code: SN094
Code counter: 01018
Account: 891022087801
Key RIB: 06
Swift: ECOCSNDA

thanks you.
(Principal Attorney)
Human Right LAW-FIRM,
DAKAR, REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL
Tel: +221773444735

COMPENSATION:

Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 09:51:18 +0000
Subject: Re: compensation from Nada

Hello my dear,

My name is Miss nada. I could not contact you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting my fund/money under the cooperation of a new partner Mr. John Corlins from Canada, Presently I am in Toronto Canada with my partner for some projects with the money.

Meanwhile,I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in that process despite that it failed us at that time due to no trust. Now, I want you to contact Reverend Father Philip, He is the presiding Reverend at the church 144 rue Medina, Dakar, Senegal. I dropped a cheque of $300,000,00 dollars for you, just to compensate you for your past efforts to help me retrieve my fund.

His email address is -- ([email protected])
his phone number is +221777478033

This Rev. Helped me a lot when the going was too difficult and i decided to keep your money with him because he is a man to be trusted and a man of God to the chore.

Arrange with him how the total cheque sum of three hundred thousand dollars ($300,000.00) will reach you safely which I have already kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free to get in touch with The Rev. and discuss with him how the amount will reach you. Please do let me know immediately you contact him to receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. As at moment,I am very busy here because of the projects which I and my husband are having at hand.

Finally,remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to receive that cheque, so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without any delay. Contact him through his email and phone number, God bless you.

Best regards,

nada
Advertisement