Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284430 by soldierfortune Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:45 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic laws refugee/humanitarian law are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar
Bank account holder: Camara Ousmane

Dating Site/user ID: zorpia/janet
Name: Janet Ghazi
Sex: woman

Emails:

<[email protected]>
< [email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>

Phone/Fax: (UK prefix +4470, +4487, universal - personal redirect)

+221772961771 (Rev. Dick Moore)
+221766606428 (Bar. Stephen Dickson)
+221764984983 (Bar. Stephen Dickson)
+447968815608 (ISB bank)
+447980819621 (ISB bank)
+447031892857 (ISB bank)
+448704958801 (ISB bank)

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, next of kin, refugee

- Father Dr. Ghazi al-Sadiq and mother killed by local government forces
- Fled from Sudan to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $6.8 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*
- Deposit agreement, claims only by a foreign partner
- Compensation of a foreign partner 10%
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents and invest the funds
- Bar. Stephen Dickson legal service fee €1.840 Euros
- Payment via Western Union or Money Gram to name: Stephen Dickson
- Payment to bank account name: Camara Ousmane

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 11:03:07 +0000
Subject: With Love And Trust Iam Waiting To Hear From You Soon‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎

Dearest love one,

Thanks for your mail, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile, I am Miss Janet Ghazi, 25 years old girl from Sudan, the only Child and only daughter of Late Dr Ghazi al-Sadiq, Guidance and Religious Endowments Minister, under the leadership of president Omar Bashir of Sudan, who is now battleing with United Nation, after many innocent soul were killed, My father was killed by government of Omar Bashir along side with my mother,

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father (FID's) File which contains important documents. So I decided to run out of the country to the refegee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refegee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$6,800,000 (Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

As you will help me in an invsetment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my second year in the university, when the crisis started. it is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.

In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. you can call me on phone if you want to speak with me on phone. i have no phone here, but you can call me with this number +221772961771 it is the (Rev Father Dick Moore) Number here in the camp, call and tell him you want to speak with me ( Janet ) he will call me because i am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself, please i begg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the fund has been transfered.

yours Sincerely,
Janet.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Letter 2
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 07:58:26 +0000
Subject: GOOD MORNING MY DARLING

Hello Darling,

Good day my love and how is your day going and i believe you are doing very well as mine is full of pains going day without food which made me to be worried of moving out from this refugee camp, this place is nothing but like a prison but i seriously know you are there to make a change to my condition, i believe you will see me through of this pains i am going through, i so much believe in you and i pray that let God give you all it take to finish this transaction, receiving your respond says it all that you will get me out of this place and as well get this money transferred, i don't know how you will feel if i give you miss call so that you will call me back, to enable us speak on phone, meanwhile .This bellow is the contact of the bank,

i have let the bank know about you this morning, the only thing they need now is a conformation mail from you as my foreign partner, please i want you to send an email to the banks immediately you read this mail. Tell the bank that you are my foreign partner whom i have introduced to them as my foreign partner that you want to know the possibilities of transferring the money in to your account over there in your country. This is the contact of the bank and deposit information about the account of the money below.

International Standard Bank
European Headquarters 24 Bank
Street London E-18 6LE
United Kingdom
Tel : +447968815608
+447968815608
Fax No: +447031892857
Email:::: [email protected]
[email protected]
Contact Person: Mr. Gerald Gabriel (Manager ISB Bank)

INFORMATION OF MY ACCOUNT
Name of Father Dr Ghazi al-Sadiq
Next of kin Miss Janet Ghazi
Amount US$6,800,000.00 Dollers
Account Number: BLB/0100 50303 06023/QB/91/B.

My darling please try your possible best to communicate with the bank with their email addresses as soon as you hear from the them you let me know. i will be waiting to read your lovely mail soonest.

Thanks yours

Janet

X-Originating-IP: [41.83.25.17]
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 04:00:33 -0500
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: INTERNATIONAL STANDARD BANK PLC LONDON

European Headquarters 24 Bank Street London E-18 6LE United Kingdom
+447980819621 / Fax: +448704958801
[email protected]
SATURDAY 16TH JANUARY 2016

ATTN: SIR.

REFERENCE TO YOUR PARTNER REQUEST FOR THE RELEASE OF HER LATE FATHER FUND (DR GHAZI AL-SADIQ).

THE DEPOSITED FUND WILLED TO HIS NEXT OF KIN MISS JANET GHAZI, WE HAVE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR PARTNER MAIL INQUIRY IN RESPECT TO THE INHERITED FUND DEPOSITED IN OUR BANK HERE IN LONDON BY DR GHAZI AL-SADIQ, WE HAD CONFIRMED THE DEPOSIT DOCUMENT ISSUED BY OUR BANK AND THE OWNERSHIP DOCUMENTS ALSO WHICH YOUR PARTNER FORWARDED TO US FEW DAYS BACK.

FURTHERMORE BEFORE WE WILL START OPENING AN ACCOUNT FOR YOU AND GETTING THIS FUNDS TRANSFERRING, YOU ARE TO PRODUCE LEGALITY OF YOUR CLAIMS FROM THE SIDE OF THE NEXT OF KIN TO ENABLE US PROCESS THE RELEASE ORDER, YOU SHOULD PRESENT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS VIA E-MAIL OR FAX ATTACHMENT FOR THE CONTENTS TO BE VIEWED PROPERLY.

1. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO DRAFT AN APPLICATION LETTER REQUESTING FOR THE CLOSURE OF THE LATE DEPOSITORS BANK ACCOUNT AND TRANSFER OF THE SAID FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.

2. YOU SHOULD SEEK RESPONSIBLE LAWYER BASED IN SENEGAL AND THE LAWYER WILL OBTAIN AN AUTHORITY LETTER (POWER OF ATTORNEY) DULLY SIGNED BY SENEGAL CHIEF JUDGE MANDATING YOU TO MAKE THIS CLAIM ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER SINCE SHE IS RESIDE THERE IN SENEGAL.

NOTE. THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY MUST BE ENDORSED BY A SENEGALESE RESIDENT LAWYER. (SINCE THE MONEY IS ORIGINATED FROM AFRICA AND NEXT OF KIN IS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN SENEGAL)

3. BEFORE WE ACCEPT ANY OF THESE DOCUMENTS FROM YOUR LAWYER IN SENEGAL, THE LAWYER MUST FORWARD TO US HIS NOMINATION CERTIFICATE AND IDENTITY SHOWING HIS RIGHT AS A REGISTERED LAWYER.

4. THE LAWYER SHOULD PRESENT ON YOUR BEHALF AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT THERE IN SENEGAL.

ON RECEIPTS OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS/INFORMATION, WE SHALL VERIFY THEM AND AS SOON AS WE ARE SATISFIED, WE SHALL PROCESS YOUR CLAIM AND EFFECT THE FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. THE SAID FUND CAN BE TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY IN JUST THREE (3) BANKING DAYS AFTER OUR VERIFICATIONS OF THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS.. WE SINCERELY APOLOGIST FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, AND WE PROMISE TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COOPERATION. OUR DUTY IS TO SERVE YOU BETTER. YOURS SINCERELY,

CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
MR.GERALD GABRIEL
+447980819621 / Fax: +448704958801
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 12:25:45 +0000
Subject: FOR THE BANK REQUEST CONTACT THIS LAWYER

Hello Darling

Compliment of the day and also about your state of health which is the most important thing in my life with hope all is well and fine with you thanks be to God almighty who gives you good health in more abundantly Amen,

Meanwhile, thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you and l want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me and myself l am promising you that l will not disappoint you as well. now about the bank respond, I have with me here the last statement of account and my late father death certificate and my birth certificate,

I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the (power of attorney) and the (affidavit of oath) and (application letter) from the high court here in Senegal, i have to meet the Reverend father about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,

he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will assist us in preparing the remaining documents for us. such as ( power of attorney ) and the ( affidavit of oath ) from the high court here in Senegal,

Please l will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a ( power of attorney ) and the ( affidavit of oath ) and (application letter) from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in International standard bank London. to the account in Your country. His contact in-formations are as follows,

STEPHEN DICKSON
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY SAGE LAW FIRM
48 AVENUE
LAMINE GUEYE
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
PHONE +221766606428
EMAIL [email protected]
[email protected]

So, l will like you to contact him for the preparation of the (power of attorney) and the (affidavit of oath ) and (application letter). Please try and contact me when you are incontact with him and let me knowif he agrees to assist us! so please try and get the money transfer and from it you can send me some money for me to prepare my documents and come over to discuss batter to share. From my deepest heart,

Yours Inlove
Janet

Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 08:12:23 +0000
Subject: FW: RESPONSE FROM BARRISTER STEPHEN DICKSON

Hello Darling,

How are you doing and happy Sunday, i wish you all the great new week ahead, Darling this morning i found that mail bellow and its from the lawyer, that mail he sent it to you and a copy to me, Darling Now i have seen the response from the law firm, please for my future and for my life, help me out, since the bank are now waiting for us to send them this documents, there is no need to be wasting time and since the lawyer have promise to help us to get all this document, please for the seek of my future help me out to send this money to the lawyer so that he will get this documents ready for us ok.

Honey the only problem that we have now is to get the money, I want you to tell who ever you Collected money from that we will pay them back in two weeks later which i know that we can pay them back in a week time because as soon as we get those document the bank will transfer the money immediately.

This documents gives you full authority and credibility to represent me to the bank and to anywhere. Everything concerning this transaction is completed only to send this documents to the bank and once the receive it the bank will make the transfer.

Please honey be fast, so that the lawyer will start up the process, there is no need for us to delay our self since the bank are now waiting for us, please honey, call the lawyer immediately ok, my prayers are with you. God will surely provide for you, please take good care and God bless you for me, looking forward to hear the good news from you soonest.

Yours inlove
Janet

To: "xxxxxx"
CC: [email protected]
Subject: RESPONSE FROM BARRISTER STEPHEN DICKSON
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 17:49:14 +0000

(SAGE LAW FIRM DICKSON CHAMBERS)
AVOCAT STEPHEN DICKSON.
SENIOR ADVOCATE BARRISTER STEPHEN LEGAL SAGE.ESQ
MAIN OFFICE:48 AVENUE LEMINE GUEYE
DAKAR SENEGAL,
PHONE: +221764984983

FOR YOUR ATTENTION,

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL AND YOUR PARTNER EMAIL ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER (MISS JANET GHAZI) THE APPLICATION AUTHORIZATION LETTER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU STAND ON HER BEHALF TO TRANSFER HER LATE FATHER FUND FROM (INTERNATIONAL STANDARD BANK PLC LONDON) TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSEWHERE. IN THIS JUNCTURE AM BRINGING TO YOUR NOTICE, YOUR FULL INFORMATION'S IS HIGHLY NEEDED BY ME, THEY WILL BE USE IN PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS, THIS FOLLOWINGS ARE VERY IMPORTANT IN THIS CASE,

1) NAME ......
2) ADDRESS...
3) TELL.....
4) FAX...
5) DATE OF BIRTH ..
6) COUNTRY...
7) PROFESSION...

THESE INFORMATION ARE VERY IMPORTANT AND WILL BE USE AT THE HIGH COURT FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THE DOCUMENTS,

LISTEN VERY VERY WELL, PRIOR TO MY ENQUIRIES FROM FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL, REGARDING THE PREPARATION OF POWER OF ATTORNEY AND APPLICATION AUTHORIZATION LETTER AND AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SUPPORT SWORN ON YOUR BEHALF AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF DAKAR-SENEGAL WILL ATTRACT THE COST.

1) €700 (SEVEN HUNDRED EURO'S) FOR THE REGISTRATION FORM FEE OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SUPPORT IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL.

2) €600 (SIX HUNDRED EURO'S) FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SUPPORT SWORN ON YOUR BEHALF BY ME AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL.

3) €540 (FIVE HUNDRED AND FORTY EURO'S) FOR THE DRAFTING SIGNING AND SEALING OF A POWER OF ATTORNEY ON YOUR BEHALF, YOU AND YOUR PARTNER.

THIS PAYMENT WAS CHARGED AT THE HIGH COURT BY THE CHIEF MAGISTRATE AND THE COURT ORDERS.THE TOTAL CHARGE FOR THIS DOCUMENTATION WILL COST A TOTAL SUM OF €1,840 EURO'S (ONE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND FORTY EURO'S ONLY ) PAY FOR THE LEGALIZATION FEES WHICH IS NECESSARY .

SEND THE MONEY TOTAL OF €1,840 EURO'S WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS OF MY CHAMBER, SCAN AND SEND THE PAYMENT INFORMATION AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY TO ENABLE MY CHAMBERS COLLECT THE MONEY FROM OUR BANK HERE IN SENEGAL. IT WILL ONLY TAKE US TWO WORKING DAYS TO PROCURE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED. I AM WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT SLIP.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER SERVICE,

NAME.......................STEPHEN DICKSON
QUESTION............... POWER
ANSWER..................AUTHORITY
COUNTRY................SENEGAL
STATE......................DAKAR
(MTCN) COTROL NUMBER...................................

SEND THE CONTROL NUMBER WITH NAME OF SENDER AND THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU RECEIVE AND QUESTION AND ANSWER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY OK.

YOURS SENIOR ADVOCATE
BARRISTER STEPHEN DICKSON.ESQ
TEL / +221764984983
[email protected]
BARRISTER DICKSON.ESQ
Year Established: 198

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 07:51:54 +0000
CC: "janet. ghazi" <[email protected]>
Subject: ATTENTION

(SAGE LAW FIRM DICKSON CHAMBERS)
AVOCAT STEPHEN DICKSON.
SENIOR ADVOCATE BARRISTER STEPHEN LEGAL SAGE.ESQ
MAIN OFFICE:48 AVENUE LEMINE GUEYE
DAKAR SENEGAL,
PHONE: +221764984983

ATTENTION MR "xxxxxx",

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I HERE-BY BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT YOUR MAIL HAS BEEN RECEIVED, AS OF YOUR REQUEST BELLOW IS THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS, YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH THE GIVEN ACCOUNT BELLOW,

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01022
RIB..................... 77
SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5007 9600 0077

YOURS SENIOR ADVOCATE
BARRISTER STEPHEN DICKSON.ESQ
TEL / +221764984983