Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284427 by soldierfortune Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:08 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic laws refugee/humanitarian law are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): not available
Bank account holder: Camara Ousmane

Dating Site/user ID: waydate/preciousaa
Name: Precious Drogba
Sex: woman

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>
Email 4: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221708572187 (Rev. Paul Wilson)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal

Phone 2: +447086108915 (RBS bank, Steven Hester)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Non-Geographic - Personal Redirect

Phone 3: +221781918720 (Bar. Diouf Mugu)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Dr. Bernard Drogba was killed by rebels during the civil war
- Fled from Cote d'Ivoire to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $7.5 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*
- Compensation of a foreign partner, none
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents and invest the funds
- Lawyer fee €2.880 Euros
- Payment via Western Union or Money Gram to name: Diouf Mugu
- Payment to bank account name: Camara Ousmane

Site: waydate
Username: preciousaa
Sex: woman

Site: waydate
Date: 2016-01-08 20:20:24

Hello

My name is precious i am a nice and young looking girl. i saw your profile and got intrested in it pls contact me with the below email so i can get to know more about you and to send my picture to you. [email protected]

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 11:10:34 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST.

MY FULL LIFE STORY‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

How are you today? i hope you are fine.. i am writing to let you know that i received your mail after sending a message on that website, My name is Miss Precious Drogba, i was Born in the family of late Dr. Bernard Drogba i am the only surviving daughter (i am 24 yrs old never married before) and the war lead me to this united nations camp here in Dakar Senegal. My father was the minister of Finance in our country Ivory Coast, He owns the two notable companies Drogba's Cocoa Factory and K-M Oil Company" He handled the last urban developing contracts in our country' State at Abidjan, But my father was killed by the rebels in our country. Which resulted to the war in my country" Ivory Coast, i was lucky to make my way to this near by country Senegal.

In this camp where we are only allowed to go out from the camp only some days of the weeks for Senegal sanitation. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace and with your help i will come out of here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person i have now is Rev Paul Wilson. I' whom is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (Christ De King Church) He has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is +221708572187 Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with Miss Precious Drogba he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. i want you to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now' took place. Please listen to this, i have my late father's Deposit and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he have good current account with hug some of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7.5 Million Us-dollars (Seven Million five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send me some money from it, so that i can prepare my traveling documents to come over to meet with you.

i kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.

I like honest people, understanding people and God fearing people, truthful and a person of vision and hardworking. My favorite language is English' Because our country official language is French and English, i have attached my pictures for you and want to see yours too so that you will know how much my heart needs you. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you.

Thanks yours Miss Precious Drogba.

Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 12:45:05 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: MY DARLING CONTACT THE BANK FOR COMFIRMATION.

Dearest.

In the beginning, i actually was having fears of betrayal and how to get you convinced to believe me when the Bank advice me to look for a foreign partner from any country of my choice since i am a refugee at the moment and the law of the country does not permit me to part-take in any international transaction until i secure all the necessary papers. I was also warned to be careful with the kind of person i connect through Internet because most of the people are fake and can destroy my future if i don't pray for God to guide me to select real person but surprisingly your mail response came up and you sound as if you were reading my mind at the moment,

I really don't know how we can convince each other so that trust can be built between us, i am willing to be loyal to you because it takes one time to know someone. I have gone through your mail content and discovered that you Worth knowing more, i was really touched by your mail and i am assuring you that you will never regret of meeting me. I shall remain loyal to you and allow you direct me on what to do with this fund when i come over to you because of your experience and broad knowledge while i continue my education over there first. I will like you to call me through the phone number of the Rev. father in the camp so that we can talk. Just tell him that you want to speak with Miss Drogba Precious and he will send for me in the camp. Here is the number +221708572187 I also spoke with the rev father today again about you and he encouraged me to make sure that i give you details of the holding bank and about my late father's deposit since my
father used my name as his next of kin, i have also informed the bank that you will contact them on my behalf so they accepted and said until they hear from you.

Therefore use this information which i felt you might need to contact them either by phone or e-mail to find out their procedures you shall met to enable you receive this fund officially and legally into your country without problems, the name of the holding bank, their contacts and my late father's deposit information are stated as bellow: Please try to contact them with the whole 2 e-mail address in case if any failed. Information about the deposit code are as Follows.

Name of depositor: Dr. Bernard Drogba
Nationality: Ivory Coast
Next of kin: Precious Drogba
Amount 7.5 Million US Dollars
Account BM743483002
Swift Code Number: MMRBSUKS

Account and custormers care department
Email.. ([email protected])
Managing Director Operation wire transfer department Mr
Steven Hester..([email protected])
Phone Number.. (+447086108915)

My Dearest contact the bank as soon as you read this email and let me know when they have reply to your E-mail. i will be aiting for you With love & trust. Yours Miss

Drogba Precious

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 11:17:22 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: ATTENTION MR............"xxxxxx"

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, E-mail Address ([email protected])
Registered In Scot Land No 45551.
Office In UK No ..3 6 St. Andrew Square Edinburgh H22YB.
Email: ([email protected])
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept)
(Stephen A. M. Hester) Email ([email protected])

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/ Wire Transfer to write you i respect to your mail which we have received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss. Precious Drogba, that she wishes you to be her trustee/ representative for the claim her late father's deposit with our bank.Late Dr Bernard Drogba is our late customer with account no. HBM743483002 substantial amount (US$7.500. 000.00) of deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

( 1)*.......A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal).

( 2)*.........The death certificate of late Dr Bernard Drogba (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

(3)*.........A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr Bernard Drogba by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest with yours to make a proper secure and inquiries to the next of kin, after the claims of this fund. These shall also ensure that a smooth and a quick successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48hours after caption of these documents.

Also you have to send your account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been provided.Therefore You have to hurry up to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (US$7,500,000.00) into your account.

Dear Sir,

listen and listen good, before we can be able to make any transaction into your provided bank account all the above documents mentioned must be provided and approved to facilitate a successful transfer with you within 48 hrs, Therefore all you should do right-away is to provide all the needed documents as soon as possible for a prudent transaction..

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. If you should have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer Mr. Stephen A. M. Hester on telephone number +447086108915 or email address ([email protected]) for more directives /clarificationions.

Yours,
RBSINT'L. Stephen.A . M. Hester
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +447086108915
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept )
RBS: Here for you
website_http;//www;stvhstr.co.uk

Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 16:32:23 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: MY DARLING CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR THE REST DOCUMENTS.

Hello my darling

am grateful for your sucide, and the way to see that the funds are transferred, God in heaven will reward you with his endless mercy, you are so good. As I told you before that I have the death certificate of my beloved father and the certificate of statement of account here with me.

As regards the rest of the documents, I have not and I noticed the Bank respond that they must be obtained from Senegal and we need a lawyer to sign the power of attorney that I will give you the exclusive power to represent me, and swear the oath on our behalf and help us to secure the letter of administration of the register of approval.

As you can see, I am a refugee, as well as alien to this country and I do not have the slightest idea or how we can get the documents of the Federal High Court of Senegal. Darling, I discussed with the man of God, who takes care of us here in the camp, he present me with a lawyer. I meet with the lawyer and explained everything to him and he agreed to help us.

I also told him about you my trustee and he has said that, before that he will make any service, he will want to discuss with you on the processing of documents and he has agreed to go to the Federal High Court to ask the cost of obtaining the said documents and just write to him; please ask for the posibility of securing these documents. He told me he has therefore given its coordinates to give you so that you can contact for further discussions. this his contacts informations.

MUGU RIGHT OF HOUSE
NAME: BARRISTER DIOUF MUGU
ADDRESS: 125 avenue Jean Jaures
POSTAL BOX: 4000010 DAKAR-SENEGAL
PHONE: +221781918720
E-mail: ([email protected])

Please call and email him immediately so that he can obtain the necessary documents for the transfer. I also told him on helping me for the processing of my travel documents which he said to me that he is going to make any service to us, God bless you in all your ways, and take care of your self for me.

A beautiful yours
Miss Precious Drogba

Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 11:20:49 -0500
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER MUGU.

MUGU LAW CHAMBER
ADDRESS: 125 AVENUE JEAN-JAURES BOITE
POSTAL: 4000010 DAKAR-SENEGAL
TELEPHONE: +221781918720

HELLO MR. "xxxxxx"

SEQUEL TO YOUR CONTACT DETAIL WHICH I HAVE RECEIVED TODAY IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM TO PROCEED AND SECURE THE REQUESTED DOCUMENT ON YOUR NAME OVER HERE IN SENEGAL TO ENABLE THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND TO RELEASE OF YOUR FUND TO YOU OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

FROM MY INQUIRES TODAY FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL ON GETTING THE WHOLE DOCUMENTS ON YOUR NAME FOR YOUR TRANSFER I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYTHING WILL COST THE TOTAL SUM OF ( 2,880Euros).

FROM MY INQUIRES ..

(900 Euros) FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.

(600 Euros) FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.

(720 Euros) FOR THE NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE ( BEFORE IT WILL GO OUT FROM HERE SENEGAL ).

(660 Euros) FOR MY CONSULTATION FEE.

TOTAL (2,880 Euros)

ALSO YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY .

RECEIVER NAME: DIOUF MUGU
ADDRESS : 125 AVENUE JEAN-JAURES BOITE

NOTE : YOU ARE TO SEND THROUGH THIS MAIL (1) THE TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER, (2) THE SENDERS NAME .. I GO TO THE BANK AND RECEIVE THE MONEY AND PROCEED ON YOUR SERVICE.

HAVE A PLEASANT DAY.

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVE THE FEES AS STATED TO ENABLE US PROCEED ON GETTING THE WHOLE DOCUMENTS READY FOR YOUR TRANSFER WHICH WILL ONLY TAKE 24 HOURS AS SOON AS WE RECEIVED THE FEES AS STATED.

MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICE TO MY CLIENT.

YOUR SINCERELY IN SERVICE
BARRISTER DIOUF MUGU.
(ESQ PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY)
DAKAR SENEGAL.

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:06:58 -0500
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER MUGU- ACCOUNT INFORMATION

MUGU LAW CHAMBER
ADDRESS : 125 AVENUE JEAN-JAURES BOITE
POSTAL: 4000010 DAKAR-SENEGAL
TELEPHONE: +221781918720

HELLO MR. "xxxxxx"

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL WHICH I RECEIVED TODAY IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON YOUR PREFERRED METHOD OF MAKING THE PAYMENT. SIR I GOT YOUR MAIL AND ALL THE VALUABLE CONTENT WELL UNDERSTOOD, YOU ARE ADVICE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH THE BELOW ACCOUNT INFORMATION IT IS FOR MY FINANCIAL SECRETARY HERE, IMMEDIATELY YOU PAY IN, I WILL BE ABLE TO RECEIVE IT AND PROCEED FOR THE DOCUMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF AND I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01022
RIB..................... 77
SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5007 9600 0077

HAVE A PLEASANT DAY. MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER MY CLIENT THE BEST OF MY SERVICE.

YOUR SINCERELY IN SERVICE
BARRISTER DIOUF MUGU.
(ESQ PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY)
DAKAR SENEGAL.
Advertisement